Chapter 4 – omega
49 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Evening, Jou-chan,” Sonoma snickered. “You have a guest waiting at table 24.”

“Aw, man!” Katsuya sighed. “I wasn’t even coming in tonight. I just wanted a drink before I go to the witch’s castle.”

“You should see who it is first.”

“Yeah? What, is he hot?”

She is cute. Very, very cute.”

Katsuya frowned. The club was his oasis. School was a pain, his dad worried too much when he wasn’t drunk, and his mom was a demanding bitch. The club was just fun.

Unless someone actually asked for him. Then he had to act like a host and be stuck at one table.

Table 24 was a black card table. Someone who knows about the upstairs. Someone….

Someone who was eight.

He charged the table and the giggling host sitting next to his baby sister. “Yuki, what the fu-uh-! What the -! Why is my sister -”

“Hi, Kat-niichan!” Shizuka said sweetly. “I’m going to meet Nouchi-touchan!”

“How did you get here? How did you even know where here is?”

She shrugged. “Okaa-san said Nouchi-touchan had a club with a lot of pretty omegas and I could go when I got older, but I wanted to meet him now.” She sipped a pink drink with an umbrella. “It has his name, so it was easy to find.”

Yuki laughed. “Where have you been hiding this one? She is absolutely adorable!”

Kat snatched the glass in front of his sister. “Is this booze? Are you freakin’ -”

“Ginger ale and fruit punch, ‘niichan’!” Yuki chuckled. “Relax!”

“Relax?” Katsuya sighed heavily. This wasn’t entirely out of the blue. Shizuka had decided several years ago that her half-brother’s father was her ‘half-father’. And one of her uncles taught her to read the train schedules. She’d shown up - alone - at Kat’s school, and at one of his modeling jobs. He probably should have expected to find her here eventually.

“When will Nouchi-touchan be back?”

“He’s very busy right now,” Yuki told the girl. He looked at Katsuya, “with a client upstairs.”

“Upstairs?” Kat frowned. His dad was supposed to be off this week.

“Special request.”

“Huh. Yoshi?”

“The one and only.”

“Geez.” Kat sighed. “Ok. I’m gonna run her home, you -”

Shizuka gasped as a buoyant voice boomed.

“Jou!” Arms grabbed Kat in an affectionate hug.

“Dad!” Whatever else was going on, a bear hug from Dad was always welcome. “Need...spine…”

“Aw, man up, boy!” Nouchi laughed. He noticed the girl staring at him in awe. “Why is there a kid in here?”

“You are way prettier than Otou-san said you were,” she gaped.

“Huh?”

“Dad, this is Shizuka.”

“Shizuka - wait, you mean Kawai Shizuka?” Nouchi did a double take. “This is Ayuka’s -?” A tender smile took over his face. “Wow!”

“Oh geez!” Katsuya snickered, watching the love-struck parent fawn over the star-struck child. He pulled out his phone and noticed a message. Probably his mother, looking for his sister.

In fact, it was his Grandmother.

New client. Sunrise shoot. Be ready by 4am. Love you.

“Aw man!” 

“Something wrong?” Yuki asked.

“I gotta work tomorrow. I thought I was done.”

“Oh, poor baby has to go look pretty tomorrow.”

“Trust me, it’s harder than it looks.”

“And he has school,” Nouchi added. “Which is why I’m wondering why you two are here.”

“Oh, uh…” Katsuya thought fast. “Shizuka wanted to meet you, and since I finished my homework during the shoot, I figured I could run her by and see if you were here today.”

“Sure.” Nouchi sounded dubious. “That sounds believable. Does your mother know where you are?”

“Tsk! Like I care.”

“Call her, Kat. Now.”

“Tsk!” He pulled out his phone again and dialed Kawai. “Hey. I got Zuka-chan. We’ll be home by 10.” He hung up. “Happy?”

“Let’s not go that far.” But Nouchi grinned. “Come on, you two. Let’s go grab some dinner. I want to get to know this lovely young lady.”

0