Chapter 1 Daily Life
241 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

INTRODUCTION:.......

Welcome everyone since i am new as an author it would be nice to know your thoughts and if the story itself is good or not. Its IMPORTANT DAMM IMPORTANT THAT I GET FEEDBACK.

If not i don't know if i am doing a good job. That's why if you like the story just write an little email

With I like it or good story. Simple stuff keeps me motivated ^^.

E-mail:[email protected]

I am also searching for Programmer/Designer for games and someone who is helping me with the cover I wanted to start something new but that's for another day.

INTRODUCTION END:.......

Downfall of the Nanite Hero Chapter 0 Daily Life

Kai finished his errands in the supermarket and was about to head home when Kai saw an old woman struggling to lift an Bags full of food across the street.

Kai:(Why did she buy so much even thought she can't carry it......) sigh.....

Kai went to the grandma and took one bag

Kai: I will help out it's to much for you especial if you try to cross this road.

Granny was confused but realized that the young men was trying to help her.

Granny: Thank you son. This young people this day's ignoring us a lot but you are a good boy.

Kai smiled and helped the Grandma over the street.

The smile was shallow but the grandma didn't notice it since her eyes were bad.

Granny: Thank you so much.

Kai:It's not a problem i wish you a nice day.

When Kai was about to leave when the Grandma was holding on Kai.

Granny: Please ....... Can you help me bring this home.

Grandma was struggling bringing the food home and nobody took care of her either.

Kai hesitated but decided to give her an hand taking the bag and walking behind the grandma.

Kai:(Sigh she is a Grandma she won't hurt me. Why i am hesitating...... even if she try I am stronger....... She won't be able to do anything to me … that's why helping her out is no problem. Don't kick in damm fear....)

While Kai was still walking sorting out his feelings while the grandma started talking about her circumstances.

Grandma:I gave birth to five ungrateful children. They have grown up but never visited us.

You really have a lucky mother having a good child like you.

When Kai was about to sort out his feeling the words of granny pierced him like knives.

With a little depressed voice Kai replied.

Kai:Thank you........

After a short pause, he continued

Kai:but i don't have a family anymore.

Grandma: I am sor.....

Kai interrupted the grandma and directed the talk about another topic

Kai:were are you living Grandma let me handle the bags.

Recovering from the shock the Grandma pointed to the a apartment infront of me which wasn't that far away.

Grandma:ah yeah it's close.

Kai walked the grandma home making sure she arrived there. It took 15 minutes to walk to hear apartment. Infront of the door of the apartment the Husband open the door looking at Kai.

He immediately understood that he helped her wive . His a pained expression changed to a relieved one seeing that her wive didn't needed to carry the heavy bags alone.

Grandpa: Thank you for helping my wive. I would do it myself but i can't carry anything since my back Hurting so much. Thank you son.

Pointing at his back he also tried to grab the bag full of food from Kai but her wive interrupted him.

Grandma: Honey just lie down the doctor said you need to rest longer. I will carry it.

Kai was slightly annoyed it looked more like they were flirt instead of worrying .... and it was weird that they trusted me so fast......

Kai:Let me carry it inside and don't be to trustful towards strangers that's not normal to trust strangers without a shred of doubt. I could have been an evil person who could rob you.

Grandpa:Hahaah i will keep that in mind sunny.

Kai took his shoes of and walked to the kitchen noticing that everything her was dirty.

Kai:(Looks like they aren't even able to clean anymore. I doubt that they can afford someone who can take care of them. Normaly nurses would help them buying stuff ect..... There is also a deliverer service which would bring the bags home for them for a little fee.)

Kai:(Looks like they can't afford anything....... and barely living from there saved money.)

Kai:I putting the bag her

Kai started to put the food and anything else in the shelves.He also started to clean a bit so that the Kitchen part is a bit more clean.

Kai:(if they aren't be careful they will get fast sick.... but this house is in a bad state........)

After finishing Kai turned his back and walked back to the entrance. He saw something he shouldn't see.

Kai:Please be careful and try to take good care of yourself.

Kai was hurting because they were neglected so much he didn't notice it before but the grandma also had dirty clothes. Before they could say anything Kai went downstairs going back to the street.

Looking up to the blue sky he faintly whispered to himself.

Kai:I sorry ,I can't afford to help others to much. I am barrely staying on my feed myself.......

Kai had experience people with this kind of situation. Society didn't help neither there own children. This is the world he was living in were everything turned around money and power. He himself thinks that he is the same even thought the couple were greatful to him he himself thought that he is evil.

Kai:I am sorry.

It wasn't his fault for the couple being at this state but he partly blamed himself for being a coward. Not being able to help even thought it would take little time to help clean the apartment.

Kai:Just forget about it you have no time to afford just walk we need to do many things.

With this Kai started walking home merging with the people in the city......

0