Chapter 2 Who are you
191 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Middle of the night in an plain dark room Kai was sitting on his chair in front of his desk focused on something with his head literally touching the desk.

Kai was an 22 year old boy but most people judge him around the age of 32.

while Kai loses focus he looked out of the window he is making himself comfortable on his chair.
flickering lights in Kais room interrupted his thoughts.

Kai: oh the lights coming back the blackout was annoying.

Kai is building nano-Maschine in his free time but it takes a lot of effort to create the parts and Programming the AI( artificial intelligence) of it.

*Brrrzzzzttt* brzt ( sound of Metal crunching)

Kai:The problem right now is, It doesn't move the way I want it to.

Kai:I did made the form like a square.
It's easier to connect and position the nanites that way.

The machine which are on the table right now trying to create a shape.

Kai: Maybe it need time to learn.

Kai was also poor which makes it difficult to keep up his nanite-hobby. In addition to that because of Kai having no friends or family he started to talk to himself more often.

Kai:I do not have any particular hobbies well if you count playing games and watching movies as hobby then I two hobby's at least.

Kai:I am still normal. I don't like to be around people.They are unpredictable and weird.

Kai:Well. I should make coffee.

Kai stood up from his chair and walked in the kitchen While poring water in the water cooker.
Deep in thoughts he started to muttering. The Kitchen was plain too. He had only things he needed not more not less.

Kai: Hmm I did multiple steps already.

1.) try to make nanites move. check
2.)infuse a self learning progress A.I check

1 and 2 Is done even thought it didn't take to long but step 3 is my problem.

3.) get an all purpose nanites which can do everything on command

Not working at all

Kai:Hmm where could be my mistake.
I bet I skipped a step or three.

Kai still in thoughts while pouring coffee in his mug making weird noises and face expressions.
The expression goes from pleased to annoyed while starting the water cooker.

Kai:To get nanites is easy you need to skill with you are hands but possible for every human being with a bit knowledge.
The Program is not from me but there are A.I codes left and right which I tooked from the internet.

Kai:Maybe it lies in the A.I program( Artificial intelligence) or it need time moving around.
Well I started the experiment 3 months ago.

Kai stopped his muttering and continued in his mind.

The nanites are trying to achieve the objection until it's working.
I also should have restricted the time they need to achieve the goals.
I should have written that it need to be done in 1-2 weeks.

Dammit it so many possible places which i could have gone wrong.

Also my main problem is that the A.I are bad at one in a life tasks like painting something without having painted before or using a fire extinguisher on fire.

Fire don't occur often to people like me that's why I used this examples.

To solve the problem would be to write a special code for this *one time problems*.
Yeah that's a good idea. Let the A.I watch minetube videos to solve this kind of problems.

People putting videos left and right anyways .

Out of Kai a loud moan emerged and started watching out of the window still trying to solve the problems which popping out left and right.

Kai:Hmm what if I ~

At that time the water cooker started to spit hot water.

Kai:The water cooker is broken again......

Kai: damn it.

He pressed the off button of the water cocker and wiped the wet table with a towel.

Kai:Ughh ..next Time i will just use cold water .
That damn thing is just to hot.

With a more tired expression then before Kai sit down and analyzed his work.

Kai:If this work , I will be able to cure many people from sicknesses .
I want to create little nanites to infiltrate.. I mean enter the human body to cleanse of the sickness like cancer.

Kai:Easy plan but difficult to accomplish.
my main problem is that they need many training sessions to work.it would take more then 1000 people for the program to find a solution.

Kai:If I do use something like that in a human body it would go inside killing organs and blood vessel and would say upsss wrong solution.

It would end in pain and deaths of multiple people.

With this Kai sit down on his chair and started to drink his coffee.

Kai:Well my little apartment has everything in one room. kitchen ,bath and study room combined in a single room.

Kai opened his laptop and started to open the news.

Kai:well I am not interested in news but it's suppress my loneliness a bit.
normally I would listen to Music or write in chat Messenger but today I only want to listen.

Hmm Looks like i am a bit late i missed out some other news.

Report:
... and Europe signed the contract.

Now to the next News

Kai:Sigh looks like I missed 3-4 news

News:A 12 year old child got run over by a car in the Franfurtes street 17 and died Duo to heavy blood lose and organs malfunctioning.
The police investigation this incident and asking for cooperation with the citizens.

Kai:Looks like it's far away from where I live.

He let go of his laptop and started to continue his work on the nanites.

Kai: Hmm hmmm . What if I use the Artificial intelligence, combine it with the internet or me, give it a rough commands so that it can optimize the commands and learn by watching me other humans or learn it from the internet.

News:Now to the next news

News:The church of the Scientologinis where destroyed last Saturday .
Multiple witnesses reported that drones where flying towards the church and exploded.

Before the explosions gunfire was heard from the inside of the church and some people managed to escape.

According to the people managing to escape the people inside the church tried to offer them to Satan.

Kai:WOW that's heavy!!!

News:apparently the contr....

while Kai looking at the news feed the picture on the news changed and a masked person appeared in front of the video.

News:Hello citizens.you mostly heard of the church who offered people to Satan.
I am talking to you right now regarding those incidents.
I am the one who killed the worshipers and saved the imprisoned people.
Be aware that the Christian religion never permitted such behavior especially not offering humans to Satan.
This also includes other religions like Islam or Jew which are victims to such false information from the news.
Be aware religion isn't evil it's the humans who are denying god and his rules.
If everyone would read and act like it's written in the rules, we would have a better society.

stunned by the sudden Kai wasn't able to think or talk at all.

At the same time the news website shutdown.
Kai was fascinated by the men and searched in the engine the picture of the church and the drones.

Kai:They church was totally outnumbered they used over 50 drones . I doubt it's only one person it need to be 50 or more ......

While I was thinking the news website which shutdown changed to the police officer in charge of the investigation team.
He just said some words like he is a terrorist and we will apprehend him , every little information is to be reported by the police bla bla bla.

Kai:I hate the police seriously they pisses me of the most they are not any better.
The reason is mostly because they judge foreigners harsher and instantly judge them as guilty in there minds.
I was born in this country but still getting treated like shit.
my family migrated here 80 years ago. I am the 3rd generation in this country but still no respect to other cultures or foreigners.

After some time kai working on his Programme

Kai:I finally improved the program and finished the commands I hope it will work after some hours.

Looks like the news website recovered from the hacker attack and is continue podcasting news.

The next news Is about the serial killer
Rudolf Schneider which is still at large.
He killed over 79 people in one city.
The victims were killed in the same way while the was no trace of a break in.
One of the victims was killed live while Streaming on his Channel.

Kai:Wow one more crazy person .
Well I am the last one who should say this.
I think I will close the news I am tired anyways.

With this Kai hide himself in bed and closed his eyes.

Kai woke up in a bad shape while looking at his phone. He couldn't sleep properly because of him waking up every 2-3 hours.

Kai:It's 4 am in the morning why the fuck am I still tired?? I need to sleep more.

????: you want to but looks like that's not gonna happen sweety.

Kai: I shit in my pants .
I seriously shit in my pants.
There was a black silhouette in front of me because it's night obviously my room is also covered in darkness.

For god sake I shouldn't have listen the news its Schneider.

???: I am not Schneider it's rude to label a Lady like that.

She spoke in a faint but angry mature voice.

Kai:Who the hell are you??

??:well I am the one you programmed in short not human.

Kai:Well. you are mostly my nanites which managed to improve themselves in less then 8 hours am I right?

???: yes we are! As expected of our creator.

Kai:Do not fucking shit me woman!!
I never programmed my nanites to turn into a woman. 
You even only had one function!!! That was to learn how to move that's all !!! 

Explain me how did you manage fail the simple task like *moving* and changed it into the task *being a pain in the ass*.

???: that's rude of you I successfully learned how to walk.

You are just my damn nightmare luckily it's not a wet dream with my nanites.
It would be the last think I want.
I going to sleep good night .

???: well good night sweety 

And I closed my eyes and turned away from her in disbelief of this events.
yes this is only a dream it's just a Bad dream. Be happy it's not a wet dream about nanites.

I suddenly feel something wet on my lower body part and when I turned and raised my upper body.
I saw that woman pour water on my bed sheets with my mug.

??:Yeah you have wet dreams I can see that .
Well wetting yourself is not good sweety. 

She told me this while laughing and hiding her face.

Kai:You god damn peace of s!!!!!

I burst in rage !!! that woman is shitting me and it's not a dream.

Well the moment when I try to attack her she vanished.
To be more precise it's dark and I couldn't see a thing.

Congratulation . I am pissed!!!be prepared !!!!this will have a payback.

After switching on the light and looking around for the woman I couldn't find any trace of her.
The only evidence that she was here was the wet bed sheet.

I doubt that this was a dream especially when the nanites on the table also vanished but how in the world did this thing started to act on his own.

With this i switched my bed sheet and tried to sleep again.
When I lied on my bed and got to the sweet moment of sleep mine handy next to me started the alarm .

Fuuuuuuckkkk 

It was a inner though I didn't shout out this word but well my day happens to start great.
it's 7 am but...
Hmmm something is weird but I can not put the finger on it.

Well I need to prepare myself i need to be In the university at 8 am.

Well I changed myself and went outside heading out to the university.
After 8 hours in the university i went back home.
Actually I could talk about the events happening in the university but someone ruined my mode.

I will tell you guys later maybe.

I do not know it's 6 pm
hmm the time went really fast, to fast for my taste.
Well it can't be changed anyway

0