Chapter 3 My Body
163 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Kai is right now in front door pushing the key in the keyhole.

Kai:I am more interested about the thing last night.

it wasn't at my home anymore.
I checked my apartment before I left but I don't if she can come back.

Kai entered his room looking around just to see that nobody is inside

Kai:Hmmm where could she be?

????: well maybe it went to the neighbour

Kai:Well that's one possibility I think tha ........

(She is screwing with me isn't she ...)

I was silent for a minute and looked around but nothing was here.

????: you can't see me.

Then show yourself you piece of junk

????: then look in a mirror maybe you find what you seek.

Here voice changed a bit.
she sounded more annoying she had a high pitched nasty bitch voice.

????: I can change it if you want

Well you can start with fucking stopping reading my mind and show yourself.
She is talking directly in my mind I can't locate the sound source.

????: you are no fun. You can't find me that way.

What are this remarks !! she sounds not like a damm robot rather her voice sounds like a human. Is that even possible it took here not even a night to learn everything.... And also she reads my mind....

????: well you programmed me to learn from the internet. Well I used you are Computer Handy and everything related to the internet and used there power to learn faster.

???:i also stol ... i mean lend the computer of you are neighbors and ....

Kai:Stop!!! Just Stop there talking. I having a headaches.

I went to the bath and tried to wash mine face when I looked at the mirror.
I shouted unintentionally

What the fuck is this.

????:Well you found me

What did you do to my face. Right now I look like the Korean police mascot.

Kai:No wonder why the professor argued with me.

Kai:It's your faul....

at the same time when I tried to argue my face changed back to the original interrupting me and the woman appeared behind me.

Kai:What the hell. What did you do to me.

????: I will explain everything maybe.

Kai: Maybe......

?????:Just sit down on your bed

Kai:it down on my bed something moved inside of my body.

Out of my mouth , nous and ears came black smoke which turned into the nanite-woman which I saw last night.

She was now in front of my bed while I still sitting.

Kai: I couldn't breath are you trying to kill me???? Why are you even in my body???

I touched my nouse and ears which where hurting from her exiting my bodyparts.

???:Well I needed to exit somehow or do you want me to use the other exit?

I tried to calm down my anger and took a look at her.

Kai:(She copying someone. Wait .... she looks like)

???: Well yeah I copied the images and clothes of your favorite star.

Kai:(I hope she does not know which kind of star she is .....)

…..she reading my thought isn't she ..... How are you even able to do that?

???: Okey now let's talks about the important matters

Kai:Hey don't ignore my question!!!

(That girl pisses me off then anything in the world.)

Suddenly she waving with her hand.

Kai:Great walking paper and pencils. I went insane again didn't I.

???:No your not. I will answer your questions don't worry.

???: OK first Programmed me for medical purposes that's why I learned everything related to the body.
It doesn't matter if it's the brain the face or other part of you are body I can change it.

???:I also can check the memories of the human to see how he eat sleeper and lived his life depending on his lifestyle.
I can cure the person but.. .
I couldn't test it because the program inside me stated that I can only perform action if you agree to it .

But you entered my body.

???:Well because you programmed that you yourself will execute the cure program that's why to be able to do it as a human I merged myself with your brain and body parts.

You are now able to see the diseases hear there inner voices and see there past of course you can also operate every nanite individually.
Wow wow wow hold it. How is it possible???

????: think of the human memory as a USB Stick.
Memories are saved in one spot of you are brain.
I just copy everything and reproduce it in your brain and enhanced your limits.

????:The human brain is not using his full potential that's why it's possible for you to be better then average humans and of course can memorize every memory. After we finished the diagnosis and saved the patient I delete the memories which you copied from the patient.

???:Not everything will be lost you will remember the decision you made.

Did you learn everything from the internet ???

???:yes i did

Even in a short amount of time. By the way why you have so many nanites. I remember having far less then what we got now.

???: yes i reproduced it myself in a factory where many junk and metal were lying around.

The best were the elektronic in the Water cooker

Kai: Ahh I see reproduce himself well why doesn't it shock me now..... wait YOU ARE THE REASON WHY MY WATER COOKERS BREAK.

I touched my head I had a sudden headaches and I feeling incredibly tired.
Can we talk later I am kind of tired and also could bring me a bit medicine for headaches.

????: as you wish then I try to continue to improve myself.

With this I started to lay in my bed and sleep. Why do I trust her so much? Why don't I have any doubts or fear of her......

Normally me sleeping in this situation isn't normal but somehow it feels like I am save.

I started to lose strength and focus.
Kai:Zzzzzzzzzzzzz

???:he sleept with his clothes on him.....

He destroyed his body to the point where most of his cells are dead.

Thats what people call Willpower.........i see.

0