Chapter 4 Nanos Failure
126 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

When I woke up it was nighttime. While I was still in my room on the bed. She came to me dressing like a Popstar.

???: you Okey?

Kai:I am tired and why you wearing this weird outfit......

???: I am sry the nanites in you are body are exhausting you.
It will be over soon 1 week sleep and you will be able to use us properly.

Kai:wait how long did i sleep.

??? : 1 month

Kai: wait what this 1 MONTHHHHH????? YOU SHITTING ME.....
I can not think right something blocking my mind also have a lot of pain in my body.

???: do not worry it will be over soon and also look at your phone or go into internet asking for the date.

With the strong pain I collapsed and lost my consciousness.

???: I didn't expected him to feint....... I should reduce my workspeed.....

1 week have past since Kai fainted.....

When I came back to my sense she vanished . She is most likely inside of me.

Kai:

(But wow my body and head feels light It's awesome to the point where it's also frightening me.
I started getting muscles and have a more energy then normal.
It didn't change much of my original body but you could say it tripled my power.)

Kai: Looks like she used the same effect as anabol.
In Short if human body cells getting destroyed it will be replaced with stronger cells.

If you do not use anabol you will suffer muscle lose and will also shorten your life not to mention the side effect of that medicine.

Kai: Is it even safe ????????

???: yes it is safe do not worry. We nanites are the on breaking the cells equally you are strong but we are not using the same Technique.

???:We increased it to a certain degree where it will not effect you and your life.
Depending on you are wish we also can improve the body which will bring risks be aware of it.

She kinda stopped being a bitch and is more like a robot. It's creeping me out .
Well that being said she forcefully improved my body and merged with me.
It's weird that I am not as angry as before.

Suddenly it's Ringing on the door.

???: hmm she is a bit early her. By the way Kai you didn't decide on my Name but call me Nano.

I was lying on the bed while nano was going to the front door.

Kai: ( Great no good mornings sorry. Or a damm explanation.....

Her voice feels kinda slow and monotone.
What happened the past week.
Oh god I forgot I was out for a month I will have more trouble now .)

I standed up and went to the door. In my thoughts i had the images of the multiple problems created by her.

???: do not worry I took care of you are work and there won't be anything to disturb you.

Kai:Well you took care huh?Stop reading my …..

When she opened the door I became pal....

A Girl with long black hair and a white dress was in front of my door.

Kai: huuh. eliz

Eliz: Kai?

Nano: thank you for coming eliz

Will I was dumbfounded Nano greeted eliz
At the same time nano talked directly to my brain.

Nano:Yeah I invited your crush we meet 1 month ago when you were sleeping and become closer.

My blood boiled

Kai: why? WHY DID YOU BRING HER

Nano: well that doesn't matter think you should check her with you are eyes ah and don't worry she didn't hear you I blocked the sound before it reach her ears.

Kai: what you are talking about what about my eyes...... How can you block that.....

Suddenly my Vision became weird.
I was seeing everything like when you observing people behind in a x-Ray.
But it was a bit more different it was a x-ray with color.

Nano: Focus or you will lose the opportunity.

Kai: aahhggg

Talking was impossible every cell was focusing even against my will....
While I focused I saw in her body something which was out of ordinary. It was marked black and

Nano: they are dead cells which reproducing themselves.

Kai:Cancer.

Nano: I marked them black for you

Kai couldn't control his body or eyes and was controlled by Nano

Eliz:why are you starting at my chest you sick bastard.

While she shouted she hide her chest behind her Arms and turned to the side

Kai:Ugh I ...

Eliz: I will leave i am sry jessy.

Nano:(Just in case jessy is me) Pointing at herself

Eliz:i don't know if you know his past but even without knowing. Look at him!!

saying this while Pointing at Kai. She started shouting.

Eliz:Come on he looks like he is fresh out of a the trash bin he also smells like that.
he is someone you shouldn't be hanging around.

Nano(jessy):why?

Eliz: your beautiful person jessy but you are a pure naive girl I will tell you this.
He is short ugly and a obviously pervert. Look at him he even stare at me like a beast.

I am sorry but the deal itself is off I can't do it.

Kai :ugh hey I

Eliz: shut your traps asshole.

Kai:Ugggh... I couldn't talk I was being silenced by the sudden hostility directed at me.

Eliz eyes focused on Nano..

Eliz:(I will never let Kai be together with Jessy she is mine.)

with an angry face she continued pursuing jessy.

Nano herself didn't show emotion while Kai was still unable to move his body and froze where he stood.

Kai:(Why are you freezing me stop it give me back my freedom.)

Eliz:Jessy Look at him again. He is walking weirdly and behaving strangly !

Nano:well isn't it because he has problems with his leg and I never noticed strange behaviors.

Eliz: it's because your threatening him like a human.

Eliz turn to Kai with full of hate

EliZ

YOUR NOT WORTH ANYTHING KAI !!!!!!

YOU SHOULD HAVE BEEN KILLED !!!!.

YOUR EXISTENCE IS A HARM FOR EVERYONE.

I WISH YOU ALL SICKNESS AND CURSES IN THIS WORLD.

VANISH PERISH FROM THIS WORLD DO AS A FAVOR AND KILL YOURSELF!!!!!!!

.*püüh* Eliz spit on Kai's face

Eliz: THAT GUY IS HUMAN TRASH HE DOESN'T DESERVE TO BE THREATED LIKE A HUMAN.

Kai struggeld but he could't do anything , at that moment eliz kicked him in the stomach and he fall backwards.

Kai: ugh ...

(Damm that hurts the high heels feel like knives.FU C KKK)
At that time Nano(jess )didn't even bother to move or try to help me.

She watched Eliz calmly.

Eliz:Don't bother to help this piece of shit.He is from Africa primitive son of a bitch who's mother let birth of this creature. His father isn't even known or let's say he has to many fathers to pick.

Nano was standing there frozen the process of Improving kai's body and handling the situation was to much for her to prozess at the same time.

Eliz continued to torment Kai putting her shoes on his stomach trying to penetrate his body.

Kai: UGGGGGAAAAAAAAHHHHH

Kai raged in his mind making a wish and an oath at the same time.

Kai:YOU GUYS YOU DESERVE TO SUFFER. THIS ISN'T OVER YET I WILL PROMISE YOU THIS ISN'T OVER YET. I WILL RAISE I WILL WIN I WILL SHOW YOU THAT I …. NO THAT WE ARE MORE WORTH AND HUMANS.

Kai tried to move his Body with force while Nano was watching him.

Nano(Jessy) :( I failed.).... come Eliz.

For some reason Kai was able to move again but unable to muster any strength.

Eliz was inside my room when nano moved to the door and whispered to eliz.

Nano:I am grateful to you I want to reward you. can you please wait outside the room I am bringing instantly my luggage and move to your apartment.

Eliz was overjoyed and stepped like told and waited in front of the door.

And then

thump:

Kai:Whaaat.....

Nano: well she was a bit in front of the door. I hit her nose maybe.

Behind the door there was a sound of a body collapsing.

Nano:or I Hit her entire face.

Nano:(I made some mistakes.I was calculating the option to much and didn't notice the mistakes I did.)

Looks like I failed.

Nano turned to Kai and carried him to his Bed while Kai couldn't speak or react at all.

Kai:(thats embarrassing stop it.)

Nano:Kai I am sry but you need to sleep longer.

it will take a extra month to complete finish the repair and upgrades on your body.

By the way the reason why you feeling weak and can't move is because I am still modifying you right at this moment.

Nano:It's also the same reason that any behavior and action against me was erased.
Until I finished everything on you your emotions reaction and thoughts you are being manipulated by me.
Sadly today's mission was a waste of time but don't worry I accept the new Task you gave me.

(That's what she said but the rest I couldn't hear.i started to sleep again.)

Nano:Good. he is sleeping . Its pay time elize,

She step out and opened the apartment door where eliz was lying still unconscious.

0