Chapter 6 Analyzing
75 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

System …..... check

Analyzing …...... estimated time 2 hour

Brain ….... Eliz

Mission:Criminal which couldn't be Identify in Kai's memories.

….... 2%

…....

…...

…...

…......

…....

….......34%

….....

…......

….......

…....

….........

…...........

…........

….......... 67%

…........

…....

….....

….......

…......

….........90%

…...

….........100%

Scan: Complied

Creating Profils

….20%

….

…..60%

…...

….....100%

5 Side Target are Picked.

Risk:Kai found out low

Main Targets must be avoided at all cast Chance Kai breakdown High.......

Target:Old Classmate Kai

Memories 1 year ago.

Chances Body build changed 60%

Lacking Information on history.

Jake Chamkin

Age:25

Height: 5 feet 10 Inches = around 178 centimeters

Hair Color: Short Brown Hair.

Body:Muscle (Strong Person)

Hobby: Fitness, Part-time Job

Face:Clean normal Face

Noal Gutenburg

Age:24

Height: 5 feet 3 Inches = around 160 centimeters

Hair Color: Long Black Hair going down to her hips.

Body: Slim (High Chance of underweight) Glasses

Hobby: Reading Books

Face:Clean normal Face

Marie Mickonal

Age:24

Height :5 feet 5 Inches = around 165 centimeters

Hair Color: Short Blue???? Confirmed Colored her hair. Short Blue hair

Body: Slim (low Chance of underweight)

Hobby: Reading Books

Face:Make-up (Chance no Recognizing her Medium)

Kevin Marga

Age:25

Height: 6 feet 3 Inches = around 190 centimeters

Hair Color:Short Brown Hair

Body: Fad (Confirmed Overweight)

Hobby: No Hobbies Confirmed ….. eating most likely

Face: ….. disgusting

Jenny Winterbottom

Age:24

Height: 6 feet 2 Inches = around 187 centimeters

Hair Color:middle-long brown Hair down to her shoulders.

Body: normal

Hobby: ….. No hobbies

Face: light freckle

Objection clear returning Normal mode

Nano is still in Eliz apartment while Eliz was put on her bed chained down while gagged.

Nano was standing next to Eliz looking directly in her eyes.

Nano:Thanks to you I collected more about Kai's enemies information.

Kai covered most of the Information and knew most of the people but there are more then Kai could even Imagen.

Eliz eye's widened

Eliz thought she would die and fainted the moment she said “any last words”.

Eliz:...... mhmmh

Nano:You don't need to look at me like that.

I somehow needed to make sure that you don't shout and you had something perfect in your room for that.

Making a short pause Nano continued.

Nano:Just in case We are not finished yet. This is just the first Session and if you behave I will give you an opportunity to atone for you sin.

Only hateful gazes were send towards Nano but Nano couldn't care less.

She took the empty plate and exited Eliz room.

Cleaned the house once and put the trash in front of the door.

Afterwards Nano took the Apartment keys from eliz and closed the door.

Nano:Nobody should be able to notice something. She has nobody who would visit her for now and the neighbors apartment were are all bought by her.

She used the elevator and put the trash next to the dumpster.

After finishing Nano walked towards the cars in front of Eliz apartment.

Looking back at the 4th floor of the Appartment nano whispered faintly

Nano: Good luck Eliz I promise we won't bother you 3 days..

Little did Nano know that she later would go back on her promises.

While sitting in Eliz car the nanites in Kai started to notify Nano about the condition of Kai.

System notification: Kai suffering. Heartbeat raising ,screams.

Nano: ...a bad dream again....... he have to many of them. The notification ringing everyday.

I hope he didn't scratched his body bloody again.

Nano changing her face into eliz and going towards eliz's white car.

Nano:it comes in handy that she got an driver license and a car.

With this Nano went inside the car starting the engine and using eliz memories to drive the car.

Month's has passed since Kai was put to sleep just to wake up being kicked around and putting back to sleep.

Nano is back nursing Kai on his bed changing his clothes and feeding him. Nothing changed the old room just cleaned by Nano every day.

Nano:it's to soon to wake him up. all body parts where improved but the burnout and depression won't be solved that easily.

Nano moved to the TV while the other nanites extract information out of the internet sending Information to Nano and the other Nanites.

Kai:arhhh my body hurts.

With a shocked expression Nano rushed towards Kai and closed his eyes with a towel.

Nano:damm

Kai:what i can't see take it away from my eyes.

Kai was struggling to remove her hand but was weak for some reason.

Nano:Hi sweety keep calm we need to talk your eyes are sensitive for now.

Kai:what ?? why !!??!

Kai was shocked but before he could ask other question Nano continued

Nano:Well.... because you sleeped months in a dark room without light you are sensetive and …..

Nano stopped talking for a moment trying to find an good explanation but couldn't find any to convince Kai.

Nano:I am sorry Kai but I think it would be wise to listen for now.

Kai:Nano give me my freedom and a explanation while at it. I was jailed kicked and spit in the face and on top of that now I don't have any freedom.

Nano:....

Kai tried to contain his anger and started to make compromises.

Kai:Can we talk after I did a shower I didn't bath and I will listen to you later.

Nano knew Kai's intention and understood his problems . Thats why she faltered and gave Kai his freedom.

Nano:Okey hold your eyes and let it closed until I say so or you will be blind forever.

Kai:You Joking right??

Nano:....

Kai: RIGHT??

Kai wasn't happy about Nano being silence but he had little choice. He rather have his eyes sight life was bad enough already.

While still sitting on the bed Kai used his own hand and closed his eyes while nano put her hands on Kai's head.After 15 minutes waiting Nano closed the lights in the room.

Nano:Okey open your eyes just take a shower. I will explain everything afterwards for now your eyes should be okey.

Kai:okey.....

(I didn't wash myself for an entire month and had no time to even react and I was flooded with information.)

I went to the bath and started to shower. I cleaned my body even without light and closed windows I was able to see perfectly.

To be honest I did wanted to break out of my home but if she saying the truth I am doomed.

Kai:sighh..... I regret building her.......

Well what happen to that bitch... I don't know anymore.
To be honest I don't care I would have smacked her in the face if my entire body wasn't in a weakened state.

I took 1 hour to finish my bath.
I feel refreshed and tired at the same time.

I exited the bath.I saw that nano prepared dinner in the kitchen while wearing an apron.

Kai:you can cook ?

Nano: yeah 1 month is a long time and somehow I need to feed you something
and pointed the soup spoon at me

she never heard of body care. I didn't bath for months took some steps towards the table which had the food prepared .

Nano: well I cleaned with the nanites over you are body and destroyed the parts which makes you smell.

Kai: stop Reading my mind and it doesn't solve the issue.

I sit down while feeling weird. It's kinda like someone sucking my life force out of me.
I had my back towards nano and started to take some food on my plate.

Nano: can I start to explain?

Kai: yes but slowly and detailed i want to know everything what happened in this month.

I was let's say sleeping if you can call forcing me into a comma, sleeping.

Nano: Okey first of all you condition .
I modified your body so that you can operate me.
Your condition 1 month ago you wouldn't be able to operate a mobile phone while I was equipped.

Kai:Oh come on stop going overboard.

But wow men that food is good is what I thought at that moment when I started to eat the finished food.

Nano started to do a blushing position while having a poker face.

Gasvo: stop reading my mind Nano... Okey?

Your program codes forbids me to cure people but it was never stated that I can't improve you.
That's when I had enough capacity to do it I infiltrated your body and reconstructed it.

Kai:Great first thing you do is twisting logic huh ? The second is ignoring my orders. Well that's awesome.

Nano: it was necessary or else you would be useless and you psychological state isn't fixed yet.

Why do this woman only knows how to insult me and in the first place why has it a woman body.
I turned my eyes toward Nano.

Kai:Ok tell me why do you have a woman body ?

With pose Nano answered.

Nano:To please your sexual desire.

Kai:Saying this while hiding your face and blushing isn't funny!!!

Nano:Well your History browser showed me that....

Kai:Okey hold it . Forget that part delete everything you saw and know related to those files.

Talk about the enhancements. NOW!!!!

Nano: Tchh

Kai:what wait.did you tchh me......

Ignoring Kai Nano started explaining

Your enhance were in the section of
- Brain
- Eye
- Muscle

Rest of the body parts I couldn't improve yet.

Kai:(For god sake what did she do ... I tried to calm myself but that impossible.)

First someone snooping my Browser history now this .

Kai: Okey let's start with my Brain what did you do .

Nano Took a paper and a pen from my worktable and started sitting next to me. she draw a human body with a brain

Nano: first the brain divided in many section .

Nano draw a little head and split the part of the head .

Actually the eyes were in the same category as the brain but I needed to a extra work in the eyeball section.

Nano:Well in short
I did improve you thinking process and connected you brain more effectively.
I did improve the brain cell amount and put a Defense so it can not be damaged fast and repaired easily.

Nano write everything on the paper while I was still eating the food.
For some reason I was quite hungry and it's my third Platte.

In the eyeball section I repaired and improve the cell so you can see more small and detailed object or even look through the human body.
The side effects are that you use up a lot energy it's making you more exhausted.

That's why you couldn't move last time

Kai:I see.

The last part is i improved Your muscle strength just broke and rebuild your cells.

Kai:So now explain how did you meet Eliz and how do you even know I was in love with her.

Nano:let me explain it later.
First after you where sleeping I did take your place in study and put the knowledge in your brain.

Nano:The knowledge you had beforehand was saved in my data.
In Short I copied your brain and everything new was added.
Here a little prove.

Suddenly my Computer turned online and i saw a video which i watched 1 year ago.

Kai:Don't tell me.... Okey delete everything.
Everything related to me delete it!!!!
I shouted my anger was mixed with embarrassment.

Nano: but I like this scene the best

The Computer switched to another video 

I said stop it
SFX: Pzzzzzt (Computer shutting down)
But before completely shutting down the noise continued 6-7 secs which reduced its volume every 1 sec.

Kai:(This is getting annoying.She is making fun of me).

Sigh tell me more about eliz and stop getting off topic.

Nano: it was by chance or fate you would call.
We meet in the supermarket she suddenly talk to me.

Kai:Well she was aiming for you.

Nano:why?

Kai: Well if you look like a celebrity most men would hit you up or woman with the same taste as men.

Nano:still didn't understand it

Kai:(She is playing dumb …..)

I was full and went to my bed lying down.
Nano was still at the table starting cleaning up.

Kai:eliz is for me just like a men nothing more.

Nano:ahh Okey that means you gay .

I chock.
For god sake every damn second she making fun of me
When I was trying to open my mouth.

Nano:well don't worry. I am aware of what she was aiming for.
I brought her here to heal you and the woman at the same time.

Nano finished cleaning the dishes and brought something to drink to me.

Nano:pls drink it.

I was still lazying on my bed. I sit on my bed and took the water she brought to me.

Kai:To heal me?What could she heal? And you still influencing my judgment right?

Nano:yes yes and yes

Kai:The second yes isn't even an ANSWER!!!!!!

After Kai thought about it Nano was trying to be funny.

Kai:(Maybe she trying to improve my mood and pull me out of my depression......)

Kai:You know Nano. thank you. It's easier for me to life live like that.

You continue my life for me I just can relax knowing that I am not failing anything.

Kai:I don't need to worry about money life or reputation just having a life enjoying myself a bit.

Nano:....

Kai:you know I hate it not being able to do anything.

Nano:yes I know it give me 1 more day to finish you. You know that I don't mean harm and after that your free. I know your trauma from Prison influencing you and the expectation you have for yourself.

Kai: The most I hate in my life was being someone perfect like a machine without soul ,100% perfect, a worker with skill taking low wage or non at all. Working all day long and being shouted by people for bullshit reasons.

Kai:And at night I was someone who was studying so that I could rise.I wanted an easy life and help people who where in same situation like me.

Kai:I build you so that I can help people.

So that I change.

So that I stop being pathetic and weak and be someone who save people. I wanted to be a Hero.

Someone who make people smile and there life easy.

At the same time I want an easy life where I can just enjoy myself without any restriction called money or race

I hate that I fear everything. I hate that I can't do anything. I Hate this world.

That's why I will allow everything just make it so that you take a path which I don't suffer to much.

Tears started to run down my face.

Nano:You know there is no easy way or else I wouldn't go that the length to improve you.

Kai:I knew already that it was impossible to make it easy for me since rich people have me in there sight's.

Nano:.... Kai you are an Hero and you will get an easy life. Everything you wanted will come true just be patient.

Nano:Tomorrow you will be able to go outside but in a wheelchair.You will have a normal life. Tommorrow you just need to sit and enjoy life everything will be done by me.

We will continue talk tomorrow. Good night Kai.

With this Kai started to sleep soundly. It was also one of the day's which Kai could sleep properly in peace.

Nano:Thank you for allowing me to do everything I need to do to execute my program's goal and just in case you are wrong nothing is impossible.

1