Chapter 7 The Park
48 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

When I woke up Nano's face was in front of me looking in my eyes while was in my bed with my body hurting a lot. Talking was more stressful then normaly because of the pain.

Kai:Ughh... Whats wrong? Why you looking at me.

Nano:Nothing just watching you sleep

Kai:whaaa? what the hell !! that's creepy!!!

Nano:That's Rich coming from you crying around last night

Kai remembered the last night and was embarrassed about it. Waving with his hand he continued.

Kai:(She seriously pissing me off). Can you go away please. You are seriously freaking me out that way.

Kai tried to push Nano away from Nano only noticing that he couldn't move his legs.

Nano:Come your legs are almost healed. I need you to see something in the park and let you decide what we should do. But today it will be a normal life just like you wished.

Nano walked to the wheelchair which was across the room and moved it next to me.

Kai:what you mean

Nano:you will see.

So Nano and put me in the wheelchair and drove me outside but I realized something cruel.

Who did change my clothes? When I was put on the wheelchair I had the clothes on me already.....

Kai:(I want to ask but I rather not ignorance is bliss and I don't want to learn something I shouldn't)

Nano:I cleaned you when you did you pie-pi in your bed changed your clothes and spoon feeded you with baby food.

Kai: WHY!!! WHY BABY FOOD.....!!!!!

Nano was shocked for a second.

Nano:That's what you are upset about?

Kai was putting his hand on his forehead looking more distracted then yesterday.

Kai:Just stop. Don't talk. I getting headaches..... please.

With my hand on my forehead she pushed my down to the park its an Saturday and of course it was full.

Family old people children everyone was on the park in the Sun.

Kai:(Everyone Picnicking its hard to find a place her).But when was it that I was outside without planning my life.

Nano:Don't worry we aren't here for picnicking. We will just make a walk and talk.

I tried to turn to see Nano but couldn't because for some reason I couldn't turn well.

While she pushed me around suddenly nano talked in a serious voice.

Nano: Its time. we are …. I need to show you something afterwards we continue your normal life.

Suddenly my Eyes changed I saw something. My eyes are hurting my Brain trembling.

Kai:WHAT WHATS HAPPENING WHY WHY IS EVERYONE BLUE!!!!!

I tried to stand up but I couldn't instead I fall on forward and hurt myself. The pain was incredible. I unintentionally shouted.

Nano:That's what I wanted to talk about.

I crawled on my chair looking in Nano's eyes. Hate consumed me at that moment.

Kai:WHAT YOU MEAN TALK ABOUT EVERYONE IS BLUE THEY INFECTED WITH A MULTIRESISTEN VIRUS. WE NEED TO SAVE THEM.

Nano: That's why I brought you her. We can solve the problem but they will infect themselves over and over again. You wouldn't be able to heal them and only reduce the symptoms.

With a pleased face Nano was admiring her own good job improving Kai and nodding infront of him.

Kai:WHY YOU LOOK LIKE SOMETHING GOOD HAPPENED???????

Nano:Oh .. Because you did a good job using the database I placed in your memories.

Kai was enraged he didn't understand Nano but that wasn't the time for it.

Kai:HOW !!WHY DID THIS HAPPEN. TALK!!! NOOWW. YOU KNOW SOMETHING

I grabbed Nano violently on her clothes when she suddenly started to talk again.

Nano:The people were not in danger for now but after some weeks it will be to late.

Nano:.....

Kai: TALK NOW WE HAVE NO TIME. I DON'T WANT TO IMAGEN WHAT HAPPENES IF WE FAIL YOU GET THIS CURE.

Nano remained silence avoiding my eye contact.

Why why is she not talking

Kai: Na

Before I could start my sentence Nano looked in my eyes making me stop talking

Nano:It has something to do with your sister.

That moment my grip loses and I was dumbfounded.

Kai:...... What you mean.

Nano:You remember yesterday you created me so that you could bring the happiness to the people but at the same time you want it so that you won't get hurt.

Thats sadly impossible.

Kai:Why

Nano:Because the reason why this people are all sick and the reason why you were sent to jail is the same.

Kai:.......... you

Nano: I checked your memories but you missed some culprits.

Kai: STOP TALKING IN RIDDLES TELL ME NOW WHAT IS THE CAUSE.

Nano:Does the name Jake tell you something.

Kai:YES CONTINUE NOW.

Nano:His father has a company you know that of course too.

Eliz and Jake where good friends so .

The parents met in the court creating a wonderful Partnership.

Jake's parent running hospitals all over the country but you know there are problem with disposing of special medicine.

Thats why they were disposed in a special area near a river.

Kai: MEDICINE??? HOW DID IT GET EVEN INSIDE OF THE PEOPLE YOU DON'T MEAN THEY ALL DRINK THE RIVERWATER???? A RIVER CAN'T INFLUENCING EVERYONE.

Nano:Our Water system is chained by a purification plant but its useless if its after they did the purification. Over time the medicine there stockpiled saving the money for the Hospital and making Profit on both sides.

Kai:...... how.... do I stop it.

(First my Sister then me now the people her this people are pure destruction.

How can I stop this madness.)

I suddenly realized I was in a park. Looking around nobody looked at me as if I don't existed....

Normally a people shouting in a park would draw attention or the police.

Nano:I silenced our area and just in case I redirected the light in short we are invisible for the naked eye unless they are unfortunate to find us.

Kai:..... hehehe …....

System: ALERT PSYCHOLOGICAL BREAKDOWN.

Nano:I am sry looks like you are not ready. I should have postpone it..... Just sleep Kai good nig....

Kai extended his right hand and put it on her throat disturbing her sentence.

Kai:NOT TODAY. WE ARE DOING IT WITH ME AWAKE OR I WILL COMMEND YOU TO SHUT DOWN. MY WISH IS PRIORITY AT THIS MOMENT YOU AREN'T ALLOWED TO DO ANYTHING WITHOUT MY PERMISSION.

Kai:DO YOU CONFIRM?

Nano silently watched Kai directly in the eyes.While Kai's grip tighten. Since Nano improved his body and caught Nano of guard she was in a position to not refuse.

Nano:....... Yes I confirm.....

She barely squeezed out this sentence after that Kai let go of Nano. After waiting 10 minutes Kai conformed that she was under total control and wasn't manipulating him anymore.

Kai: We are going back home. Push me and finish your work on my body.

Nano:yes

Nano and Kai went back home while Kai took control over his life again Nano was now forced to obey the direct Command of Kai. While Nano Pushing Kai she started a conversation to somehow help Kai.

Nano:You have perfect timing sense.

Kai :what you mean.

Nano:This time you caught me of guard.

Kai:aha. we talk later about it at home. I also need to know what you did and what happened in this month I passed out.

(I never would have imagined being controlled and my thoughts interrupted by my own program.)

Nano:That's why you could resist me because the Program on your body is finished. This also mean you can walk.

Kai:Stop reading my thoughts.

Nano:yes.

Kai:It's time to end this. I am feed up with this Madness. Prepare your asses I will fuck you like bitches.

Kai was grinding his teeth while imaging brutal torture.

Kai:(you will regret everything every day will be hell.)

1