Chapter 8 Nano’s Story
63 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After Nano and Kai gone back home Nano was sitting on the Table preparing papers and Pictures for Kai while Kai himself was in the kitchen cooking for himself.

Kai:(seriouly what should I do now.)

Kai's Upgrad was compled he could use his eyes an see people sicknesses he was stronger and more agile then before but the trauma of her sister couldn't be erased.

So Kai wanted to learn everything Nano was trying to achieve and what she was trying to do to him afterward.

Kai:(first I need to know what nano learn so.... This people are in danger not only the people in the park but everyone in the city.)(There where no Health people at all even children and babies were infected.)

Kai grumbling around while he eat some rice with some salad.

He was scared and was calculating all outcome which happens if he didn't do anything or what might happens if he intervene.

Kai:Nano how long do you need to prepare for the main dish??

Nano:It will take a while. Eat your food and try to relax a bit we have some time before the effect of the sicknesses influence people.

Kai turned around looking at Nano

Kai:Sicknesses? It wasn't only one?

Nano: They had also other sicknesses but the Main problem was the multi resistance virus.

Nano continue talking while opening the computer remotely checking for the news.

Kai looked back at his food which he prepared deep in thought's.

Kai: How long do we have?

Nano: It depend on the person but the first victim will be children and elder people. They have the weakest immune system and won't hold out long..

Kai hit the Table

Kai: HOW LONG

Nano:1 week for the children worst case 2 weeks later all infected will be dead. Normally humans immune system can handle them but since the water is poisoned with the chemical its a matter of time. People already have the first symptom: Headache's , feeling weak and more.

Kai took his plate and sit down in front of nano.

Kai:Just on question why didn't it started earlier?

Nano:They put new chemicals in the river system.

Kai: I see.

Sunk in thoughts Kai came to an conclusion and continued talking to nano.

Kai:Start your story I need to know everything you did.

Nano: but I need some time to.

Kai:Just Start while organizing the rest.

Saying this Kai eat and listen to Nano while Nano prepared the Information for Kai and explained everything.

Nano started to talk about how she tricked Kai invaded Kai's neighbors and how she took place for Kai and part-time job. She talked about the enhancement and the program she posses.

Kai:I understand what you did but what happened to eliz that day?

Nano:You sure you want to know it? You won't like it but as you have guessed I got the information from her memories. I brought her home and got a good look at her memories.

I came back after you had a nightmare.

Kai stopped eating and started to look in Nano's eyes.

Kai: What did you find out of my sister and who is the second person who helped them sending me to jail.

Nano:Before that tell me what do you think about eliz....? I don't know what kind of person she is.

Kai:Well before that

Nano:You still think Eliz is innocent right? She was your sisters best friend and you did a lot together right?

Kai:Yes she is innocent.

Kai: There is no way that she would anything to my sister.

You know she loved my sister Janna to the point were we sleeping in the same house.

She spoiled her with food and clothes because of her parents.

Kai paused for a moment and continued talking.

Kai:When she were sick and needed a new heart Eliz payed huge ammount of money to save her.

She saved my little sister life..... she propaly thinking that I killed her that's why I understand her hate towards me.

I think she was for...

[Recorder eliz voice]:JANNA YOU FUCKING BITCH.

Kai....................

[Recorder eliz voice]: I set up my father so that he can put Kai into jail poor guy the classmate fucked around with her while he couldn't do anything.

Kai....................!!!!!!

It took time after Kai understood those words. He understood it was Eliz and Janna

Nano put the recorder on the table and played it when Kai was the most vulnerable.

Nano:They don't care they live there live as they pleased while other people suffer.

That's why I couldn't tell you without hurting you.

System:Alert Critical Breakdown. Alert Critical Breakdown.

The recorder continued talking with eliz voice entering Kai's mind.When Nano was about to stop Kai gave the order to let it continue playing.

Kai sit silently doing nothing just in a state of shock.

Listening to every word of eliz.

Nano:..........

Nano miscalculated. She thought if she used the recorder at the perfect time she could have regained some control duo to some loopholes.But the conditions weren't met because of that Nano restricting were increasing automatically.

Kai:,,,, bring me to eliz.

System WARNING CRITICAL MENTAL BREAKDOWN.

Nano: Yes , but I think it's better if you...

Kai:bring me to eliz and stop talking.

Kai was like a ghost his face pale his hands where shaking but he stood up taking the recorder with him.

Nano and Kai walked downstairs his neighbours even started greeting him.

Neighbour 1: Hey kai how are yo.......u.

But they all stop talking after seeing Kai's pale face.

Nano lead Kai to Eliz car which was parked in front of Kai's apartment.

Kai was sitting in the backseat of the car while Nano was on the front seat driving the car.

With the Recorder in his hand Kai listened to the voice until they arrived at eliz apartment.

They took the elevator to the 4th floor Standing in front on Eliz Door. Nano opened it , starting to open the sleep room of eliz were she was still chained down and gagged .

Kai:Looks like she having a good dream.

Eliz room smelled like a toilet but Kai couldn't care less. He walked towards Eliz and took a chair sitting next to eliz face. He stayed there looking to her and didn't care why she was gagged or chained.

Kai:Nano can you prepare some food.

Nano obeyed and started to cook.

1 Hour past and Nano finished cooking.

Eliz didn't wake up and Kai did nothing just watching her.

This continued another Hour until eliz opened her eyes.

Kai:Good Morning Eliz how have you been.

Eliz:Jan..na?

Eliz was still half asleep and mistook Kai for Lara because of there similarity

Eliz was shocked after realizing that Kai was in front of him : (why is he her? )

Looking around she found Nano and after looking at Kai again she notice the recorder.

Eliz:mhAHSH.

Kai:This here is a recorder I am her to talk about it with you.

Eliz:muHAHHS

Kai started to touch her lightly.

Kai:why are you scared?Everything will be okey .

Nano couldn't understand whats happening neither Eliz which was afraid of the kind Kai.

The alert in Nano was ringing like its the end of the world but Nano couldn't do anything.

Kai:you do love my sister eliz? Don't you?

Eliz: ….!!!!!!!

Kai:Just use your head up and down for a yes and left and right for a no. easy right? Like in the old days we used to play together.

Eliz did answer the question with a yes. When Eliz looked at Nano she noticed that Nano herself looked like she was in trouble herself. As if she was troubled by something.

Kai's word “everything will be okey “ was a rail of hope for eliz to escape this room and call for help.

Eliz:(I don't know what happened but that's my chance.)(I will make you regret chaining me down here. Just wait until I reach my father he will take care of you guys!!!!)

Eliz saw an opening to free herself. If she nodded and pleased Kai it wouldn't be difficult to escape.

Eliz:(Kai is an idiot he will trust me even thought with the recorder).

Eliz learned from Nano that Kai was the creator and did everything he orders.

Eliz:(That means if he trust me I can free myself and tell it my father. Just wait I will torment you guys just like Janna)

Kai:You love her that's good.

Eliz nodded multiple times up to the point were the Recorder started.

Recorder eliz voice: I set up my father so that he can put Kai into jail. poor guy the classmate fucked around with her while he couldn't do anything.

Kai: It's my fault for trusting you or believing you but you know I have Nano's skill to read memories.

Eliz:...!!!!!!

Kai: I can read the memories if I manage to touch the body of the person.

Eliz noticed that Kai did touch her arm.

Kai: Hmm tormenting me Hmmmmnnnnnnnnn interesting.....

Kai:I have a feeling hmm hmmm Tonight gonna be a good night.

Eliz:!!!!! ….

Kai moved closer to her face and was on top of eliz

With the left hand he grabbed her neck was in panic trying to snap for air.

Eliz:(I am going to die I am going to die)

Kai:Nah that wouldn't be fun I said:”tonight gonna be a good night” for me atleast.

Kai:Nano give me the drill.

Nano walked towards Kai with the drills she got from Eliz apartment and put in Kai's right Hand.

Soundeffect (S) :Drill sound. [tssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss]

Kai started aiming directly on Eliz left eye.

Kai:Anything you want to say?

Eliz mahhsahashd( STOP IT)

Kai:I see you have nothing to say. The Drill is sure loud.

Eliz: YOU DAMM ASSHOLE YOU CAN HEAR ME !!!!! STOP IT!!!!!!.

….

.

….

.

.

.

…..

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

..

.

.

.

.

..

.

.

.

.

.

..

.

.

.

.

..

.

..

Eliz: AHHHHHHGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Kai: In and out IN AND OUT WITH ONE EYE YOU WON'T GET OUT.

Chapter End:

1