Chapter 12 Showtime
50 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After resting Kai started to wake up.

Kai:....ughh...... I seriously should have used eliz........

He was sitting on his bed and slightly trying to organize his thoughts.

Kai:Nano didn't return..... she should be her shortly too.....

Kai:They infected the people for money.... I will make sure you guys pay …....

Kai:This will be nasty but if I pull it of , I can save everyone and ensure that even if the nanite fails that there is a second source trying to cure the people.

Kai: Worst case would be the nanite failing that's why I atleast want one more option.....

Kai planned and planned and planned and planned until he couldn't plan anymore.

Kai:So this are my last steps..... I will make the news my weapon if they want it or not.....

Kai: For now wait for Nano to come back. I hope she has a good news for me.

Kai: I can't wait to destroy and fuck them up

Nano came back from her mission and entered home where Kai was waiting for her.

Without giving Nano a break Kai started to give orders again.

Kai:Nano give me just the location and some evidence that they putting the medicine inside the pipe. I have another task for you as for me.. Its time for the showdown.

As Orderd Nano put on Kai's PC all information he wanted also the information regarding the girl in the tube.

Nano:(what does he mean with the showdown???)

Nano: yes what will you do ??

Kai:We are going to heal every person in this city by ourself.

We will use the same path as the impure water destroying and healing the city at the same time.

Your Nanites are capable of destroying the virus even if its just one nanite.

Human body's can deal with sicknesses if you push them in the right direction.

You just need to give the Human body the information how to kill the virus .

It is just like any other sickness as long as you know who the enemy is then you are able to beat him.

Kai was deep in thought. While Nano was standing next to him without any movement.

Kai:You are able to do that right?

Nano answer swiftly

Nano: yes I am able to do that.

Kai:Go. do it .. ah and your Nanite's have an additional task.

Don't destroy every virus from this people let some life and 3 pm they need to execute this program.

Nano was shocked when she registered the program.

Nano:(what is he planning to do.)

Nano Why Kai? For what reason we need to do that?

Kai:To ensure that this never happens again. They should know what would have happened if I didn't intervene and how grave there sins are.

I just making them taste a bit of despair and destroying anything they build at the same time.

Kai:You will go after 5 hours I also need you to make a map and buy yourself material for the nanite.

I need the map it tomorrow. You will stay the night near the factory until afternoon.

Nano:Okey.

With this Nano went to the factory with her new build nanite and executed her mission perfectly without a hitch. Every person in the city had atleast 1 nanite in there body.

For Kai he himself slept in his bed and rested. He woke up at 10am stretching his body and preparing his backpack with the map and other materials.

Kai walked around checking the condition of the people in the city randomly.

Kai:When was it that I took a stroll like that. Most of the time I was so busy noticing anything.

Kai had enough time to save everyone and ensure his vengeance.

Kai:Looks like I am here......

While Kai himself is right now in front of the TV-Station.

Kai: Who have thought that I will be famous this way and don't think chicking out.

Kai thought long and hard on this mission . If he had tried to gather reporter they most likly would have been silenced with either money or a bullet.

With the internet it would spread fast but Kai needed to make sure that the people in the City know about it and feel it in there own bodies.

The internet will be last nail on there coffins .

Kai: Mr president I hope you love my gift.

With this Kai entered the television-Station with a fake gun and a mask.

Thanks to the Nanite prescouting the area Kai knew where he needed to go and what to do to ensure the alarm not going off.

Making his way to the top-floor were the talk-show is being broadcasted , Kai was standing there listening to the topic they were discussing.

Of course he made sure that the people in the control room were sleeping.

They were doing a live-show with people debating about political topics. There were atleast 20-30 crew member. From security to cameraman.

The security were taken care of before they could intervene with Kai but he couldn't do anything about the security in near the show.

Kai:what a boring show..... but well at least this will draw some attention. They were in a heaty debate without noticing Kai. Kai started to walking to the people in front of the stage

Person1 :We need to reform the health care for old people they don't need that much attention......

Person2: What you talking !! they need more attention then any other

Kai: I think you should deserve death for this kind of statement but well I don't have that much time anyway.

Person 1: who are ….

Before person 1 could say something Kai pulled out his gun and gave a glare to the person 1 in front of him

Kai: On you knees!!!!

While saying this Kai also pointed the Weapon towards the cameraman.

Kai: AH and cameraman if you don't want your head bashed in keep the live-stream alive.

Person 1:security!!!

Person 1 tried to run away and after Kai aimed at him his Weapon, his body became lifeless without the weapon making any sound.

Kai:That guy is the first victin someone else?? Don't be shy.

Everyone were silence after Person 1 was lying lifeless. They didn't even questioned why the weapon was silence. There was a masked man with a weapon and a lifeless body lying on the ground.

They didn't thought even for a second that the gun was a fake.

Kai: Good cameraman camera to me I need to talk to the people of this city.

As ordered her did everything Kai wanted while the people at home in front of there television saw everything Kai did.

The security which were in the room were going to the backstage using the alarm.

Kai:(Okey the alarm is on)

Kai: Well Hello there follow citizens. I will make my appearance short and I will upload this file in the Internet.

Showing the people the USB-Stick he also declared.

Kai: You Guys were poisoned by and to prove you guys that I am not lying at 3pm everyone who is poisoned will faint.

Kai was pointing at the camera saying this.

Kai: First the children then the elder and after that the healthy adults.

Kai:The reason why you guys are being poisoned is because of the greed of CEO Mr president Meyer and the famous Jamski Hospital.

They made a Warehouse dumping the medical waste there and putting them later into the river.

Rubbing his hand's indicating that there is money at stack he continued.

Kai:The profit itself was really nice !! TWO BILLION!!! and your kids will pay it with there LIVES or rather it would have if I didn't intervene.

Kai stopped for a moment and continue explaining.

Kai:They didn't needed to pay the fee for disposing the medicine and made fifty fifty.Everything will be upload after my promise with the fainting people.

Kai: Just in case. You will faint but nobody will die by it. I just want to show you how many people took the poison without realizing it.

Kai:Search for “Eliz Meyer and Jake Jamski Hospital back deal door “ on untube and mintube.

The Daughter herself will report you everything that happened and how it happened I hope you will enjoy it.

Kai:Thank you for listing and I hope you guys will know what to do. I saved you once.

Will you keep turning and blind eye on them or will you fight. I am just watching you guys.

Kai was talking for 9 minute and 55 second until the special force were behind him.

Kai showing his palm to the spectator ignoring the special force started to count.

There were 5 Squads 2 bomb defusing Squads and 3 Squad for surrounding and rescuing the people.2 Squad were trying to rescue the people while the last squad was shouting to Kai.

Kai: 3....

Specialforce: DROP YOU WEAPONS

Kai: 2..... (Kai Dropped the weapon)

Special force: PUT YOUR HANDS UP IN THE AIR.

Kai:1....

Special force:PUT YOUR HANDS IN THE AIR.

Kai : good night and don't forget your the next. I hope the other Hospital can find a cure fast.

Kai:This people are poisoned too just in case.

The spectator saw how the Squad fainted and dropped like lifeless dolls.

Kai walked over to the Squad and took some of there gear leaving the rest without killing anyone.

1