5- Temptations
14k 1 64
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Souji lugged his feet towards the dinner table and plunked down on the seat. He didn't even bother letting me undo his tie, and started eating dinner right there.

"Did… something happen?" I asked him as he stuffed his mouth full of rice and spinach.

He heaved a sigh before answering, "My boss chewed me out on messing up some numbers for our fourth quarter earnings so far. Apparently I made a mistake in the month of July and missed a comma. I quadruple check everything I punch in, so I don't know how that slipped by."

The business jargon he brought home from work never made sense to me. I always listened with a silent nod and gave blank responses. But it didn't seem appropriate for me to say anything right now.

His hand was clenched on the table clutching the pair of chopsticks. I placed a hand atop his, and it was enough to calm his nerves.

"Souji, you're only human. Mistakes happen but what's important is that you don't let it get you down. If quadruple checking didn't work, then you need to… what's the one that comes after?" I asked, suddenly feeling embarrassed at my failed attempt to cheer him up.

My husband burst into laughter. He held my hand, rubbing the fingers that were moments ago bringing me pleasure in the bath. His touch sent shivers up my spine.

"It's quintuple. Or pentuple?" Souji answered. "You're right. I'll just check things over five, six, hell even seven times over from now on. My responsibilities are vital to Ushigome Enterprise after all. Thanks, Yuina."

A wave of relief washed over me seeing Souji happy. He continued eating my food with more vigor, none the wiser that I dashed some red ginseng powder into every dish, including the rice.

My phone vibrated with a notification. It was the app again. Fortunately, Souji was here, so if it asked me to do anything with him, I would be more than happy to.

However, there weren't any choices on the screen. It showed Ushigome Enterprise stock values having dropped 1.5% in a single day— due to regional sales mismanagement.

There was no reason this game app should be showing me stock market values, but it did. The air became thick and suffocating, the four walls of my home felt a lot closer. 

Somehow, this game knew about Souji's mistake and… reported it to me? Why?

"Yuina?" I glanced up to see my husband pointing to my bowl of rice. "You gonna eat that?"

Just looking at my husband dispelled the tension. There was nothing supernatural going on. My phone was connected to the internet, this information was available to everyone. I was convinced this had some sort of recording with a built in virtual AI to collect data. Things like that already existed in the form of Alexa and Siri.

"Geez. The things I do for you," I said, dumping half my rice into his bowl.

After dinner, Souji took a shower and went straight to the bedroom while I was cleaning up in the kitchen. I couldn't find an opportunity to bring up the subject of babies. I chalked it up to him being shy, but I didn't want the day to end without making any progress.

My heart raced. I wanted to have sex with him. I needed him in me to release all this tension built up from today. If we couldn't talk, we could at least make love.

When I walked inside, the lights were out

"Souji~" I cooed, stepping into our bedroom. The lights were off. He was on the bed, turned over with his back to me. "Souji?"

I tiptoed to the other side of him to find that he was fast asleep. The frustration came pouring back in. It was only 10 at night, but he had already passed out.

No.

Being angry was the wrong move. Souji had a tough day, it was only natural he went to sleep early.

I went back to the kitchen to grab a glass of water and noticed a packed bento box on the table. Then it struck me that I'd forgotten to deliver dinner to Mr. Tanaka. The poor man must be starving, expecting food all night.

Tonight was dark out despite being in the middle of August. My only complaint living in Shinjuku was that it meant we were technically living in Tokyo. City pollution blotted out any chance to see the stars on most nights. Cars and traffic lights blared in the distance. It wasn't all bad. Being here gave me front row seats to the beautiful Shinjuku skyline and Mount Fuji behind them.

I had already changed into my pajamas, and I was only delivering Mr. Tanaka dinner so it should be fine. With my keys and cell phone in hand, snuck over to Mr. Tanaka's place, trying to keep the volume to a minimum. I knocked once, but there was no answer. Twice, still no answer.

"Mr. Tanaka!" I whispered as loud yet quietly as I could.

There was no light coming from his window, but the sound of television airing a reality drama show can be heard clearly.  He must not have locked his door earlier because the doorknob turned without resistance.

Immediately as the door opened, the smell of booze and smoke assaulted my nose. His home was dark. Light from the television illuminated the dozens of aluminum beer cans on the floor. I knew he was a messy man, but I didn't think it was this bad.

"Mr. Tanaka? Pardon the intrusion…" I whispered a little louder as I stepped inside.

I felt around the wall for a light switch. My finger hit something and the blinding lights turned on. I gasped at the sight of Mr. Tanaka laying on the couch, his hand still clutched a beer. More repulsively were his pants half undone and the sight of his penis flopped over on his belly.

It was large. Much larger than Souji. I found myself mesmerized by it.

Not wanting to overstay my welcome and be mistaken for an intruder, I left the bento box on the coffee table and began to head out. But one step towards the door and a hand clasped my wrist.

"M-Maki…?" Mr. Tanaka, who was clearly inebriated and half-asleep, had grabbed my hand mistaking me for his ex-wife.

"It's me, Yuina Ninomae from next door— uwah?!"

"Maki! I've been so lonely without you. I'm sorry for everything, so please don't leave!" he shouted and wrapped his thick arms around me, pressing me against his chest.

"I'm not Maki! Snap out of it! I'm not your wife!" I pleaded.

The more I struggled, the harder he held me. His penis was rubbing against my inner thighs and quickly becoming erect from the stimulation. 

My phone suddenly vibrated at a time like this, and I had a sinking feeling what it was. Though I was stuck in the embrace, I still had my phone in hand. The distinct purple horns floating above a halo mocked me.

Then three choices appeared on the screen.

[Pretend to be Maki and have sex with Mr. Tanaka.] +10,000pts

[Pretend to be Maki and give Mr. Tanaka a blowjob.] +3,000pts

[Help sober up Mr. Tanaka and have sex with him.] +10,000pts

64