10 – Loans
14k 6 49
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Kanako and I caught a movie before we went home. By the evening, around when Souji was supposed to be coming home, I received a text telling me that he had gone to an izakaya with a coworker. He was going to miss the dinner I cooked for him.

At this rate, the red ginseng was going to go to waste. There was no point if he didn't eat it. We had some extra edamame in the fridge which I decided to fry up. They went well with beer, so maybe they could bait Souji into eating them from time to time.

For now, I had to do something about the dinner I cooked. There was too much to just save as leftovers for tomorrow. The other option was to give most of it to Mr. Tanaka.

But that would mean seeing him after our encounter this morning. Meeting him was inevitable, we were neighbors after all. Adults didn't run away from problems, they faced it. Mr. Tanaka was a good man, too. I had no reason to be scared.

I calmed my nerves, packed most of the side dishes and rice into a multi-tier bento container, and set out. Fortunately, he was awake this time. At least, that was what it seemed. It wasn't too late into the evening. The lights, from what I could tell through the shutters, were still on.

By the sound of shuffling footsteps and the murmuring of voices, he had company. Which wasn't a surprise, considering how many people he meets on the floor. At the very least, he could share the bento with his guest, and the food wouldn't go to waste.

When I rapped my knuckles on the door, I was surprised to see a tall and tanned woman answer it. She had platinum hair, a mole under her right eye, and had a youthful complexion. But more appallingly, she wore purple lace lingerie. Her breasts were spilling out of the fabric, and it was transparent enough to give me an eyeful of her breasts and crotch glistening under the moonlight.

I stood there speechless. 

The woman glanced over her shoulder and said, "Kei, did you call another woman?"

I heard what I guessed was the heavy thud of Mr. Tanaka falling off a seat or couch.

"Where do ya work?" the gal asked.

The shock finally wore off and I found my voice to speak. "I'm not! I live next door and thought I'd deliver some leftover dinner."

Unsure of what to do, I handed the bento box to her which she graciously accepted. Her gaze lingered, eyes squinted trying to get a good look at my face in the dark.

She tapped on her lips and asked, "Aren't you the chick from the vid—"

"Sorry, Mrs. Ninomae!" Mr. Tanaka appeared in the doorway, pushing the gal back into the room. "She's uh… she's…"

The both of us flustered as he lost his words.

"No! I'm sorry for intruding— of course, what you do is none of my concern. I was just surprised," I said, trying to keep my cool.

Mr. Tanaka lived alone, and being the man he was, had needs to satisfy. Call girls fulfilled that need. It didn't make it any less embarrassing for the both of us.

"Thank you again… for the food," he said, scratching his stomach.

"It's my pleasure. You, uh… you two enjoy yourselves." I rushed back to my house with my head down.

Mr. Tanaka called out to me, but I didn't hear it, nor did I want to stay there anymore than I had to. I splashed cold water on my beet red face in the bathroom. For some reason, I thought back to my neighbor's large penis, and how he and that woman were having sex right now. She was taking that massive thing that barely fit in my mouth.

"That woman certainly had a big chest… I guess all men are into that sort of thing," I mused to myself as I grabbed a handful of my own breasts.

Touching myself only served to turn me on. Lucky them that they got to have sex, while Souji left me high and dry alone at home. Maybe my husband would get in the mood if I wore what that gal wore. Just the thought of wearing what she wore was getting me hot.

I checked the NTL app's store and sorted by category to get a list of available outfits. There were lingerie, costumes like a skimpy nurse's outfit for roleplay, S&M latex suits, all of which were far out of my purchasable range of [1,500pts] after buying the dildo.

Naturally, clothes like these were going to be more expensive. The cheapest outfit was a matching panty and bra combo at the price of [3,000pts]. But it wasn't sexy at all. Suddenly, the idea of making out with Kanako didn't sound so bad.

"A little window shopping couldn't hurt."

With nothing else to do but wait until Souji came home, I lay sprawled on the bed scrolling through the list of available outfits. Some were downright erotic, others might as well not be wearing anything at all. Though, I supposed the attraction to lingerie wasn't just to show skin, its thin veil to be completely naked, the power to tease men with sparse fabric covering you lent to the eroticism.

I came across a white sheer babydoll with a pink tint. It's opaque around the bust, but transparent everywhere below. The material looked like it felt good against the skin, too. I had a lace underwear gift from Kanako during my bridal shower that might look good in this.

Too bad it was priced at [10,500pts]. From what I remembered, Kanako could afford this. She played this longer than I have and probably purchased more expensive lingerie.

If I wanted to get that many points, I would need to have sex with someone. That was the trend I had noticed with the choices. Intercourse was at minimum ten-thousand, fellatio was in the mid thousands, indecent exposures and flirtations were in the low thousands and less.

My only hope was to bank on it giving me a choice to have sex with Souji.

No way in hell was I going to do it with anyone else.

But…

"Damn it. I wish he would just man up already!" I shouted into my pillow.

Vrrrrrrrr.

The notification vibration from my phone became more intense. It shuddered so much it nearly fell off the edge of the bed had I not caught it. A different menu was superimposed on the shop screen that read:

[Special Limited Time Loan! Get 20,000pts now and pay back down the line!]

>[Accept]<

>[Refuse]<

49