New Chapter – Information Dump Because I Couldn’t Make It In Time For The Deadline
1.8k 27 47
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Announcement
Hallo my fellow leec--readers! It's me your loyal empress Kekw here with an info-dump chapter because i was having trouble making the actual storyline chapter!

Im here with a map that I (totally) made by myself, that depicts the territories of some countries in Unsightly Gluttony!

Also do note that some countries may or may not have been yeeted from existed due to writing inconveniences, and that the unrelated territories are just countries that haven't been explored yet or are of no significance to the current arc.

New changes: I changed Durchian Alliance to Switz Collectivity.

Also final note; please do remember that though the map may bear significant resemblance to Earth, it is still a work of pure fiction, therefore do not bitch about how inaccurate some territories are to their real-life counterparts in terms of size, shape, or the culture of the people, this is my novel and i shape it however the fuck want.

Francais Republic

System of ruling: (It's complicated)

Ruler: Louis Dieudonne XIV

The Francais Republic, formerly known as the Francais Empire 700 years ago during the Warring Ages is a country whose history was made by the blood of both the opressed and the opressers, as one of the countries that the Deutsche Empery is currently at war with.

Although their current goal as to joining and continuing the war is currently unknown, it is clear that they are aiming to forcefully usurp  most, if not all of the Deutsche Empery as one of it's colonies, leading to the forced deployment of most of the Empery's forces in the Rhine war theatre, even going as far as to pull the Six Grands to lead the soldiers at the frontlines.

They have multiple political dynasties and barely any new ruler has even gotten elected in it's most recent years, the streets have slaves and are filled with posters of propaganda, and it's 'free media' are all controlled by the government, yet the people of the 'Republic' are content with the current president's rule ... it's almost magical.

Reina's opinion on the Francais Republic: "Wonderful! Even though we are enemies I can't help but applaud the government's way of handling their citizens, an almost communist economy, the still-continued legalization of slave trading, and the government officials which are basically no different from aristocracy! Not to mention that most of their army are conscripts! Their people are still living under the delusion that they're actually better than all of the other countries since they think they have the right to elect their leader!"

Switz Collectivity 

System of ruling: Oligarchy ... I guess?

Ruler: Chiefs of the Five tribes (Multiple)

The Collectivity is a nation filled with human barbarians of rather strange genetic structures, one being that every citizen of the Collectivity is unable to use magic.

But this does not mean they are weak however, as a small country that has managed to fend off both the Deutsche Empery and the Francais Republic from annexation, one of the secrets to their long standing independence, when even they themselves are already divided into 5 tribes is their overwhelming genetic physical strength.

The secret to their strength seems to come from an alteration in the lungs, which temporarily converts breaths of air into massive gusts of power, and with most of their population being attuned for combat with both the local beasts and foreign human armies alike, their armies are more than just experienced when it comes to individual skill in combat.

The Deutsche Empery is on a standstill at the Wastelands war theatre due to the dramatic change of environment just beyond the border of the Deutche Empery to the Switz Collectivity, an inhospitable land covered with magic fire-proof forests and high rocky mountains, and narrow passages, the soldiers of the Deutsche Empery are unable to advance any further due to the revolutionary use of non-magic camoflauge and guerilla warfare tactics, using multiple dirty tricks such as poisoning nearby rivers and non-magic booby traps that are fairly lethal, all of which go against the Europea's code of honour the Deutsche themselves are forced to follow.

Czuch Union

System of ruling: Confederacy

Ruler: The elders of the Five races

They're monsters, you're supposed to hate them, Rei hates them too. Can't be trusted. Period.

(Call it racist if you want because that's exactly what it is)

Reina's opinion: Oh they're not gone yet? The dwarves are surprisingly slow compared to my time, one of the fastest people I know was a dwarf! Oh wait, that was just his height.

Principality of Belzia

System of ruling: Monarchy

Ruler: Insignifikant III

The principality being quite a small country built on magic soil which makes their food grow more faster, they are just to the west of the Deutsche Empery and east of the Francais Republic, though they claim they are staying neutral throughout their war, the Principality sells food at less than 500% than what they sell to the Deutsche Empery, and though the Republic steadily buys the Principality's food at a dramatic rate, the Principality shows no sign of running out of food anytime soon.

Reina's opinion: *pokes* Hey, c'mon, do something

Austiria Desposity

System of ruling: Absolute Monarchy

Ruler: Jorgen IX

A small country just south of the Deutsche Empery, the Desposity was the former landowner of the Deutsche Empery's territories until 70 years ago, when the Deutsche people had enough of the reign of the continuous incompetent monarchs and decided to form their own Empire.

Reduced to a mere fraction of it's former territory, the Desposity imposed stricter rules and regulations, believing that it will surpress other rebellions.

A state continuously sharpening their fangs, their military was also basically a type of unofficial aristocratic faction for having basically the same human rights compared to normal aristocrats.

They stand and wait a the south, hoping to join the war against the Deutsche Empery, but is currently busy surpressing multiple rebellions on all sides, struggling to even keep control of their own power just even before they join the war.

Reina's opinion: "They can't even keep their own house in check and they even dream about taking my baby's country ... how unsightly!"

Deutsche Empery

System of ruling: something of a mix of Meritocracy and Federal Monarchy (It's complicated)

Ruler: Heinz von Kriegskaiser

Having the most merit-based system on the continent when not counting the Kingdom of Britannia, the Deutsche Empery is a recently made 'for everybody' country that accepts any race aside from monsters and demons with supposedly no racial discrimination.

Paired with it's promise of 'equal oppurtunity' the Empery has many immigrants and great-minds and talents that continuously improve the countries system one step at a time, even though they were recently just dirt farmers 70 years ago after the end of the bloody rebellion against the currently known Austiria Desposity.

It is currently at war with 2 countries, one country that is too numerous for their common soldiers and another country that is too strange and strong for their common soldiers, it seeks to continuously change to out-adapt other countries at general fields on paper, though they are plagued by the Bloodline Faction of the higher ranks by their codes of honour and traditionalist methods, putting the Empery at risk of usurpation by the Francais as long as the Bloodline Faction beats the Merit Faction in snipping out buds for change.

Reina's opinion: "EmPeRoR hEiNz vOn KrIeGsKaIsEr my ass, just wait till you see my Rei-bby take that crown off your head!"

Polski Confederacy

System of ruling: Confederacy (It's complicated, they have a king but it's mostly a confederacy)

Ruler: King Marceli Bujnowski

The Confederacy is filled with dwarves, you know what that meaaaaaaaaaaaans! Blacksmithing, Metal, Beer, and Short people! The Confederacy is a wealthy country and is recently one of the Empery's "friends" because of the information deal the Empery offered.

Dwarves are commonly known to be hot-headed, and dextrous craftsmen, and-- I'm pretty sure all of you already know this so i'll just skip to the next part ...

The Confederacy is at a war of annihilation with the monster country, the Czuch Union, and though they may be violating many laws of the International Laws of War, the dwarves are a stubborn bunch and it's not like the extermination of monsters would hurt any humans, hell even the elves in the Scandirian Forestry approve of the disregard for International Laws the Confederacy is currently disregarding as long as they exterminate anything that isn't a non-monster.

It is commonly known that a lover of one of the members of the council being killed was the reason for the declaration of war, but Rei believes that the greedy dwarves are only using this as an excuse ... a fake one even, to freely wage war on the monsters because of more materialistic reasons ...

Reina's opinion: "Yeah they're totally after

Spoiler

the abundant supply of minerals and magic crystals lol, and it even seems that

Spoiler

they're more specifically after the

Spoiler

warning this is a major spoiler, are you sure you want to continue??

Spoiler

newly discovered Elemental Ore that the Ogre Knight Michal's sword was made of ...

[collapse]
[collapse]
[collapse]
[collapse]

"

I'm tired, next update will be next week, have to update my dio fanfic ... but before that ...

Discord Link: https://discord.gg/9vFZC9m (join me for fun crap)

Also final note: in my world cotton can also come from sheep (magiiiiiiic)

Okay off to sleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep ... ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

 

 

 

 

47