Important Announcement!
2.2k 17 20
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Announcement
Edit: I have decided to continue it anyways e.e, at least when im not working on the rewrite

═──────═══✠═══──────═


Hello chad original unsightly gluttony enjoyers, I have come here after leaving this novel in the attic for god knows how long, and I would like to make an announcement as well as talk with you all.

 

First of all, holy shit its been a really long time hasnt it, all of you following Rei's journey through the little chapters that we have, witnessing my absolutely garbage writing at the start become something a bit more decent as the story went on.

 

This story which was the result of multiple shower sessions, drunk ramblings, and in-class daydreaming sessions has been made into a reality, and I frankly could not be more proud of how you all have stuck with me until I inevitably stagnated as I actually got my life in order by a bit, now taking short showers, refraining from alcohol, and actually listening in class.

 

That said, despite all of this goodness that you all have brought, I unfortunately had to rack my memory to remember the existence of this novel, to notify the old ones (aka you), that this novel has actually been put to an abrupt end, to which I have to say that I am sorry for ...

 

However! do not fret, for those of you that do not know, for Unsightly Gluttony has already received a revival, and is currently flourishing ... somewhat

 

Ngl, I dont know how any of you wouldn't know since its just pretty simple to click my profile and check that, oh shit, there's a rewrite of Unsightly Gluttony!

 

Though it may be renamed, and some characters rebranded, it carries the same Rei you all know and love, with all of her hunger and annoyance, I hope you all may join me in spectating through her adventurers ... and conquests in the novel "Summoned As A Fake Hero: Why Am I A Demon Lord Now?"

 

Yes, I know it is somewhat of a trash title, but do not fret, for its basically the same story, except it will focus a lot less on the military side of things.

Once again, I thank you all for coming this far with me, and I hope you find peace in the rewrite whose link is down below

https://www.scribblehub.com/series/396385/unsightly-gluttony-revised/

(Copy-paste it lmao I dont think link embeds work here)

 


═──────═══✠═══──────═


DISCLAIMER: Idk though I may start writing this again, feeling cute idk

20