Chapter 93: Yoko’s Past
12.9k 24 347
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Before we proceed, here is a reference for Yoko's looks.


—x—x—x—

Things cooled down after Yoko’s joke. She laughed at me for being too serious. Seriously, this woman is too different from her serious sister Yuko Sagiri. Perhaps her element influenced her personality.

After Yoko forbade the self-proclaimed Valkyries from entering the mansion, Yuriko led everyone into the living room where Shizuka and Rika hung out. “Shizuka Marikawa, you are here too?” Yoko said as soon as she found Shizuka.

Shizuka turned to us and tilted her head. “Who?”

Yoko threw away her mask, revealing her beautiful face. “Your second mother.”

“Yoko!”

Shizuka literally jumped from the couch into Yoko’s embrace.

Now, this situation became even weirder. Yuriko and Shizuka both know Yoko but Rika had no clue about her.

“You know Shizuka?” Yuriko asked the question in my mind.

“We used to study in the same high school.”

That explained it… still, why were Shizuka, Yuko, and Yoko in the same high school? Did people believe all women with massive boobs should share the same high school?!

The two stopped hugging and Shizuka pointed at me. “Ne Yoko, that’s the brother I used to talk about.”

“What? That’s Asahi?”

“Nn.”

Yoko immediately bowed her head. “I am sorry for my misconduct. You should have told me you were her brother.”

Sure. I should walk up to every woman and say ‘I am Shizuka Marikawa’s brother-cum-lover’.

“No worries.” I dismissed her with a smile.

“Aa-kun.” She gave me a pleading look, hoping for me to forgive her seriously.

Yoko gave a bitter smile to Shizuka. “It was my fault.”

I didn't hate Yoko. Just something about her ticked me off. Whatever it was, I knew I would find it sooner or later.

(My love, she is allied to law, thus her presence is weakening you.)

‘Oh shit. No wonder this beauty triggered me for no reason.'

I nodded and sat beside Rika, using her boobs as a cushion. Eating french fries from Rika’s hand, I watched the penguins flipping around on the television screen.

A Dreamworks movie in an anime world—today was a day for unexpected things.

Shizuka leaned on me while Shiori sat beside Rika. Yoko placed her katana on the table and took off her coat, taking a seat beside Saya and Yuriko in just a loose shirt.

I could see her nipples. Why don't you girls wear a bra? A healthy man here can see them, you know...

“Yoko, why are you acting like a hero all of a sudden?” Yuriko asked.

“It’s a long story.” Yoko sighed.

“We have time to hear it out,” Shizuka chimed in.

“Madame, here is the tea.” Chika, the redhead with glasses, entered with three guards holding trays.

The reunion in the apocalypse was rather chill with snacks passing around.

Yoko started her story which lasted longer than anyone thought. She had basically created an organization similar to Triage X in the United States to remove the tumor of society. On her first day of the outbreak, she was on a mission in Alabama, where she had to fight endlessly to protect a group of youngsters. The fear made them awaken their magic element.

The whole reason she flattened the undead in Alabama was to create a safe environment for the group. However, they refused to stay there and followed her everywhere.

Her organization had loose ties with the CIA, so the chief had called her for help. She couldn't refuse and got wrapped in trouble everywhere, nothing less expected from a protagonist.

A few days earlier the President, Ronald Jon Tramp, shamelessly promoted her as the hero of the state. Yoko had no say in this. She could only sigh as officials ordered her around to clear the undead.

The last thing she did was clear a part of the capital and buy time for magicians with the earth element to reinforce the shelter, now known as Valhalla.

Before more trouble trapped her, she gave a slip to the politicians and returned to Japan to meet Yuriko, who graduated with her from the same college in the US. This also implied Yoko was in her thirties at the minimum but damn, she only looked to be in her late twenties.

During the entire conversation, she never mentioned a boyfriend or lover. I licked my lips, another single milf appeared!

Rika pinched my cheeks. “Aa-chan, you naughty boy. You haven’t tasted me yet you are gunning for another woman?”

She dealt some critical damage to my playboy self.

“No need to feel guilty. I know what kind of man you are now.”

Her kindness landed the final blow. I sighed and closed my eyes.

Shiori ruffled my hair. “Don’t be discouraged. We like you even though you are a hopeless playboy.”

Yoko chuckled. “Yuriko, your son-in-law is quite loved here.”

I grinned at her. “You are also loved a lot by your Valkyries.”

She shook her head with a wry smile. “Someone like me is incapable of loving.”

Another woman who couldn’t see her own worth…

“She can be an easy target if you melt her heart,” Shiori whispered.

“Go get her, Aa-chan.”

You girls are too supportive. I gotta repay you with my body!

That reminded me of an important thing—I hadn’t given a ring to Rika and Nao. I should also give a new one to the others—something more beautiful to show my love.

Yosh, time to wipe out the undead in Japan for KP!

“Yeah, Yuriko, I will only stay for today. I have to free the rest of the cities from the undead,” Yoko said with a gentle smile. “I feel it is my responsibility as one of the strongest magicians in Japan.”

Aaaand she was also a responsible woman.

Wait. No, I can’t let her do that. She will take my XP.

Yoko knelt before me like a samurai and took my hand.

“Asahi-dono, can you lend your strength in this mission?”

Her crimson pupils took my breath away. She had the most beautiful eyes I ever saw, even more brilliant than Aimi.

I gave a firm nod to her resolve. “Absolutely.”

As if I would let a chance like this go to waste.

[Yoko Sagiri: Affection +12]

[‘Yoko Sagiri’ Relationship changed to ‘An honorable comrade’]

favorite if you liked it!

347