Chapter 97: Spree!
12.3k 28 343
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The explosions awoke Rini.

“Nee-san!” I shouted.

“Got it!” Shizuka frantically turned the steering wheel and pressed the brakes.

The car stopped and I stepped out. Some undead left the fences to attack us. The largest one exceeded 2.8m. Measuring body proportions with my eyes was a great skill. I checked the undead and tapped my forehead.

Level 28.

Holy shit.

Unlike our last battle where the undead approached from the streets, we were in an open ground.

Boy, I could run wild now with my spell spam.

Let’s show them the true power of a high human.

“Fire Wall.”

An instant cast of the 2nd Level spell of Phenex created a fire wall from nothing.

“Fire Wall.”

Another layer.

I grinned and continued adding layer after layer of walls. Each spell took less than a second, so I spammed it to my heart's content.

In several minutes, scarlet flames consumed the entire area outside the fence, burning every last one of the undead. Yet, I felt my mana was more than enough to cast a hundred more of this spell.

[Congratulations on killing 1 million undead.]

[Reward: Unique Class ‘Undead Hunter’ can be unlocked at Level 25.]

A new class appeared! One million?!

(The combined kills of you and the girls.)

‘I see.’

(Undead Hunter has skills focused on killing the undead and a passive skill to increase XP from the undead. It requires the Life Element which my love already has.)

‘Great. Show me my status.’

[Status]

Asahi Marikawa Lvl. 17

Current level progress: 523,552/1,638,400 XP

Age: 17

Race: High Human

Class: Loli Lover, Mature Lover

Unselectable Classes: Monster Tamer, Eromancer, Undead Hunter

Attributes:

Strength: 93 (+4)

Dexterity: 102 (+4)

Constitution: 109 (+5)

Defense: 118 (+5)

Charm: 210 (+5)

Magic: 365 (+7)

Karma: 104980 (+73,235)

I leveled up…

“Aa-kun, that was cool!” Shizuka patted my back with a proud smile. “Nee-san is proud of you.”

Rini gazed at the undead burning, gradually disintegrating into ashes. “Onii-san is more destructive than me.” Her odd compliment was accompanied by a pure and honest smile.

I coughed. “You are flattering me.”

Groaning undead stalked our backs from the bridge.

“Onii-san, I will take care of them,” Rini said and dashed off.

A cute loli pulverizing skulls with her metal gauntlets, a surreal and beautiful sight.

“Nee-san is useless in battles…”

It was my turn to pat her back. She had tried to learn martial arts and swordsmanship but failed miserably. Even Darkness, the masochist knight, had more chances of hitting a target than my nee-san.

“I am here to fight for you. Just hide behind me when the time comes!” I said with a bright smile.

“Aa-kun…” She covered her face. “That makes me feel more useless.”

Rip.

We had no time to dally here since the military vehicles were coming to welcome us. One brunette caught my eye. She sat on the roof of a military jeep with a beret on her head. A black eye-patch covered her right eye, her face carrying a wide grin. Contrary to her carefree appearance, she exuded an intimidating aura.

Interesting.

Shizuka clasped my hands and leaned on my arm. The cluster of military vehicles seemed to intimidate her.

“C’mon, don’t be afraid of these bunches. I am always here to watch your back if they try anything.”

She faced me and nodded with a solemn expression. “I am afraid of their weaponry. What if they targeted us with nuclear warheads…”

Nukes, huh. I doubt they will resort to nukes so easily. She wasn’t wrong though. You never know what fate has in store for you. I never thought about being here after death, but here I was, battling the undead with my beloved girls, who used to exist in fiction only.

‘Thanks, Klyscha.’

She made it possible.

(Ufufu, no need to thank me. I also discovered a new purpose in my life.)

‘Which is?’

(Becoming the greatest wife!)

I shook my head at her expected answer. How could I survive a nuke which dealt damage over time and spread gamma radiation? Surviving the radiation with high human physiology wasn’t impossible, but the blast might obliterate my skin and bones.

Ah whatever, I will just buy a passive shield for me and the girls. The KP will rain when Rika and Saya's group start their assault.

The jeep stopped before us and the woman jumped off. “Let me thank you on behalf of the whole camp.” She took off her beret and bowed her head.

I raised a brow at their unexpected humility considering her wild outer appearance.

She lifted her head and stretched her hand. “Nagisa Yamato of JSDF.”

Her introduction was rather casual but who cared about formalities in the current situation.

Her hands were quite soft for the three stripes and two star badges on her shoulder. “Asahi Marikawa, an average high school student.”

Finally, I used one of the most cliché lines!

“Haha…” Shizuka quickly covered her mouth and coughed, trying to hide her laughter.

Some men in the back also coughed with a red face.

“High school student, my ass…” Yamato whispered and squeezed my hand. “You don’t have to taunt our incompetence.”

I blinked my eyes. “I am not lying.”

“You…” She shook her head. “Do you want to enter Tokyo or pass through to the northern cities?”

“I am here to bring salvation,” I said with a wink.

She narrowed her eyes and squirmed her hand out of my grasp. “Of course, you are. We welcome you three to Tokyo.”

Disregarding my goodwill, how rude.

I smiled. “Sure.”

This was our first step in the bigger stage of the world, where more beauties and lots of trouble awaited me.

Favorite if you liked it!

343