Chapter 98: Her clumsy debut
12.5k 22 350
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Glossary is updated with most of the characters and their pics! I will complete it this weekend.

Click clacks resounded in a squared room surrounded by white wooden compartments, the result of a silver-haired girl's graceful fingers dancing across the flat keyboard. Various books with questionable covers were scattered on the floor with a kotatsu table in the center, above which a laptop rested, opposite to the girl wearing round glasses with a black frame and a loose black kimono.

Tired of switching between the nine hundred plus tabs on her browser, she yawned and stretched her limbs.

“Coffee.”

Her simple call summoned a white mug to the table. She poked at the chibi image of a tanned youth in the mug’s center.

“Ufufu.”

 She took a sip and pressed the Enter key. The laptop screen switched to a room where a brown-haired youth slept with a blonde-woman and a blue-haired girl by his side.

The scene roused a gentle smile on her face. “My love looks so cute while sleeping.”

This girl was none other than Klyscha, Asahi’s beloved Goddess, who currently worked overtime on creating templates for the new system. She wanted it to be elegant as well as informative.

The reason for her tiredness was simple. She had created her body and a new vassal soul with one goal—preventing her powers from corroding Asahi’s mind. Her original soul had no chance to connect with Asahi’s soul or he would literally blow up.

Currently, she was a high human surviving on a few cups of coffee and a large amount of Asahi’s love. Her last sleep was for nine hours straight. Calling it sleep was wrong since she had literally passed out on top of her laptop.

Right now, she can't afford to sleep. She had to look after Asahi’s women who were hundreds of kilometers away from him.

She glanced at the clock in the laptop’s dock and sighed.

14 May 2013.

Fourteen days had passed since Asahi’s arrival in Tokyo and nearly a month passed after Asahi’s journey in the world of the undead with a twist of magic. His harem grew to nine excluding herself, Yuriko, Yoko, Grayfia, and Rini.

As expected of her man, his skills in attracting women were the best. No, it was also the perk of being a high human, which she gave him.

Hehe, I am so wise.

Smiling smugly, she switched over the screen to observe the other girls. She started from Saya, who was hugging her pillow while mumbling, “Asahi…”

The room around Saya was messy with clothes everywhere. Throwing these kinds of tantrums had become normal after her separation with Asahi.

I… should I comfort her in her dream?

Klyscha weighed the pros and cons of the reveal. She could do it without divulging her identity, but now… was the time to step out of her shell, or she would never gather the courage.

She slapped her cheeks, turning them red.

You are the omnipotent Goddess of the Omniverse. Show them your strength!

Klyscha closed her eyes and guided her consciousness into Saya’s dream. Soon, she arrived outside a house that looked exactly like Takagi Mansion albeit devoid of any presence.

Klyscha walked inside and followed the noise to the living room where an unexpected spectacle greeted her. Saya, on all fours, played with her boobs while getting pounded by Asahi, who pulled the chain tied to a thick collar around her neck.

“Asahi, ahn, fuck me harder!”

“Of course, my dear babe.”

Klyscha moved her gaze to Asahi and frowned. His figure and speech were too clear for a mere dream.

He suddenly turned to her and stopped moving his waist. “Klyscha…? Wait, this dream is real?”

Snapping out of her frozen state, Klyscha nodded in understanding. Asahi appearing in this dream meant only one thing—he had subconsciously used his dream walker ability.

“My love, how did you activate your ability?”

She could read his memory for efficiency but it felt wrong.

“Wait, let me finish this first,” Asahi said and sped up his movements.

Saya didn't notice Klyscha as she seemed lost in pleasure. Asahi’s deep thrust made her moan wilder and swung her hips ravenously like an animal in heat. One couldn't match her to the woman who always went tsun-tsun on Asahi.

So she likes getting dominated that much… Nothing less from Yuriko’s daughter.

After Asahi came twice in her, Saya regained some sense and paid attention to Klyscha.

“Who… are… you?” her droopy eyes shot open. “What are you doing here?!”

Asahi slid out his cock and let Saya lie on the couch, giving her time to breathe.

“It’s your dream… and I am an intruder?”

“Dream?” Saya looked around the room. “This is my home... But I slept at the survivor base… what do you mean by a dream? As in my subconsciousness?”

“Yes, this is the place where your deepest desires and fears manifest,” Klyscha replied. “But since you have regained consciousness like my love, you can do anything here.”

“My love? Are you referring to my Asahi?” Saya seemingly ignored the most important part of her explanation.

Asahi jerked Saya by the collar and hugged her. “Yes, she is my first wife. The Goddess who always helped me in creating things and gave me powers, this is her, Klyscha, the Goddess of Dreams.”

Saya’s gaze on Klyscha softened a tad. “Explain later.” Seeing Asahi nod, she left his embrace and stood before Klyscha. “So I can create anything here?”

Klyscha nodded silently. This was a bit awkward but she managed to clear her role in Saya’s eyes.

“Then I want my mother to be here.”

As she wished, Yuriko appeared on the couch. Her eyes filled with confusion fell on Asahi’s cock.

“You were true about this. Still, can I really create anything?” Saya asked,

Klyscha nodded with a smile. “Aim to fulfill your wildest imagination.”

Saya flushed at the words. “N-No, I wasn't thinking about that.”

Klyscha slipped her arm around Saya’s shoulder. “No need to hide it. We both are women and know our desires.”

Saya first removed the collar from her neck. “It almost suffocated me…”

You were the ones who wanted it in the first place, Klyscha giggled, earning a glare from Saya.

“Want to see a show?”

Saya tilted her head. “What show?”

“Son-in-law conquering his mother-in-law.”

Saya’s eyes lit up. “So she is my real mama?”

“Yeah, I pulled her from her dream.”

“Count me in!” Saya cheered.

Klyscha wiped the sweat from her forehead. This girl has a strange fetish; mine is not any less. She shrugged and willed the two of them to turn invisible. She also explained her plan to Asahi who winked to show his agreement.

A great drama was about to unfold!

Favorite if you liked it!

 
 
350