Chapter 99: Frustrations (R-18)
15.2k 7 350
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Son-in-law?

Yuriko rubbed her eyes but the guy remained there, his chiseled body showing off its full majesty.

Wait, why is he here? Didn’t I go to sleep at an apartment?

Here?

She checked the room and frowned. This room couldn’t be any more familiar.

Did he kidnap me to force himself on me?

She shook her head and checked her clothes. She will not believe this even if he raped someone in front of her. The blame will fall on the woman since consensual non-consent was a thing.

Is he real?

She poked his abs and found them pleasant to touch. Why was her lazy son-in-law blessed with a god-tier body?

Asahi stayed silent, giving her time to rethink. It could be a dream, a lucid one where everything felt real.

Her gaze went down to his crotch and a grin appeared on her face. “What the hell son-in-law? You are showing that thing in my dreams now… Always talking about my ass and my body, why did you not call me once, huh? I know Shizuka is sexy and young but I am not far off…” 

Asahi remained silent. Her rant seemed like waves crashing into a giant boulder at the seaside. All it could do was nothing.

It actually felt nice to yell at someone. She would have treated her subordinates rougher if it felt this good.

She nodded and decided to take everything off her chest. These fourteen days of suffering had cracked her heart little by little.

“You left me there with other women. What do you expect me to do? Just forget your flirting and focus on killing, killing, and killing? Why did I go there in the first place? Just so I could clear a favor by helping you, while also helping Yoko… but I regret it. I really do.” She clenched her fist and punched his chest. “The world is fucked. I saw people killing each other for a piece of bread… women’s screams echoing in the alleys. I am sick. I am tired—”

“—I am sorry.” Asahi cut her off with an apology and wrapped her body in his embrace. “I got too wrapped up in everything that I neglected you.” His soft voice sounded near her ears, soothing her anger just a little.

It must be a dream warping to fulfill her desires, she thought and continued her rant, “You always do this… always comes late to save me, always treating me like your woman even though I fucking denied it… even though I should be hating you, why do I feel warm and content here? Just… what is wrong with me?”

She shook in his embrace. Her mind was close to breaking at this point, the toll of taking so many lives, even if they were undead, was too much. The blood and violence wore down even the strongest of the heroes, much less a single woman like her, who found herself in a place where she couldn’t rely on Asahi or Saya.

She pushed him away and examined his golden eyes filled with softness.

Fuck this. She had enough. If this was a dream, then so be it. At least he was here to relieve her loneliness, not trying to be unreasonable like her ex.

“I have had enough of this cat and mouse game.”

Yuriko pushed him on the couch and rolled her thumb around his glans. “I will show you how a real woman pleasures her man.”

From the throbbing veins to his orbs full of vitality, she teased him with a grin. Asahi breathed roughly with his teeth clenched, his golden eyes peering down at him through half-opened eyelids. Despite the gentle look on his face, his countenance let out a strong and vigorous aura, making her crotch tingle in strange anticipation.

She blew a sigh on his tip, making him shiver with pleasure.

Yuriko giggled and licked his glans, moving her tongue down his shaft. Asahi leaned on the couch, her touch causing him to wince.

It tastes… different from him.

A big hand fell on her head. “Yuriko, keep going.”

She squinted her eyes at the familiar, mysterious warmth enveloping her head. Last time, his pats had sent her into a daze for a long moment.

This guy… It seemed his skills aimed to keep a woman happy.

Was he a natural gigolo?

Yuriko chuckled again but her smile cramped. The cock in her hands grew larger even though it was already big before. It towered over her face, oozing an intimidating aura.

She gulped.

Once more.

Why was it larger than the time he fucked his sister? Did she arouse him that much?

Her lips curled up. The effort that went into diet and daily exercises suddenly seemed like it was worth it.

She propped a hand on the couch and bobbed her head down his shaft, tormenting his balls with her free hand. 

Would he react the same in reality? Or perhaps this is… real…

A lucid dream won’t give such warmth.

“It’s real.”

She looked up to him and found him nod. She popped out his cock and brushed back the hair blocking her vision. If this was real, then she seduced her son-in-law… strangely, no pangs of guilt hit her.

Asahi’s eyes turned serious. “Yuriko, are you sure about our relationship?”

Was she sure…? She didn’t know. Deep down, she knew no man could be a sick fuck like her ex, especially her loving son-in-law, who would put his life on the line for his women.

Saya…

The main reason she had avoided this relationship until now. Despite getting the green signal from Saya, she didn’t want to further complicate the harem mess. However, for once… just for once, she wanted to experience sincere love.

Her conflict halted when Asahi forcibly pulled her up and her head crashed into his chest. She plopped on his lap. He stroked her hair, slowly and gently.

“Yuriko, I want you,” he declared.

“I… know,” she acknowledged in a hoarse voice and cleared her throat.

“Be mine,” he whispered in a possessive voice. “Forever.”

His daring words hung in the air. Yuriko unconsciously gulped at his strong tone. She loved it when he went all flirty to serious in a moment. Yuriko’s lips parted. “Y-Yes, I am yours from now on… just don’t give me away.”

“Huh?” Asahi raised his voice. “Why would I give you away?”

Yuriko dipped her head into his chest and closed her eyes.

“Care to hear my sad story?”

“Of course, anytime.”

A smile made its way onto her face. He was painfully erect down there. Yet, he wasn’t making an attempt to ravage her. Her heart palpitated at the small gesture.

Controlling her emotions that ran wild like a teenage girl, she opened her mouth.

“So…”

And started reciting the reason for her divorce.

favorite if you liked it!

350