Chapter 100: The Finale of Dream Realm (R-18)
14.7k 38 413
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After listening to her story, I couldn't help but curse the bastard for his stupidity. He had tried to force Yuriko to sleep with another man to gain some political favor.

What the FUCK? Forcing a wonderful woman like Yuriko into bed with another man, how could he be so blind? Most people wished for their women to never cheat but this sick man wanted to willingly get cuckolded.

There was a tag for people like this.

Netorase, the people who loved getting cucked. The holy website had exclusive tags for them, but my list had them blacklisted.

Of course, Yuriko didn't comply with him. Instead, she slapped his face and ran away from home.

The next day, he went to her apartment to ask for forgiveness but Yuriko had already called Yoko for help, who sent her sister, Yuko Sagiri to protect Yuriko. Yuko kicked his ass in a duel, then Yuriko slapped the divorce papers on his face.

No wonder Saya hated the politicians with a passion.

I lifted her chin to face me. “I promised Saya to treat you fairly.”

She closed her eyes and nodded her head. I leaned in to steal her lips and slid my hand to her ass, kneading the soft flesh worthy of a top-tier milf. She didn't notice that her purple dress had vanished some time ago, probably Klyscha or Saya’s prank. Her soft, mature body was pressing against me, making my cock harder.

But I want to tease her. Instead of fucking like mindless beasts, I wanted it to be meaningful. I will need to wait for a day if we leave this dream and the chances of someone interrupting us at the moment will be high.

She stuck out her tongue, hoping for a french kiss. I, however, dodged her attempt. This was my payback for making me wait for so long. She raised her right brow, her eyes showing her indignance.

Huh, she needed to experience what I felt for a long time.

[Yuriko Takagi: Affection +1]

But this only turned her on…

She raised her hips from my lap and blindly handled my cock toward her crack. She succeeded in getting it inside, and she pushed down her hips.

Her walls wriggled around, her tightness enveloping my cock in pleasant warmth.

She pushed me further and intensified the kiss. I raised my hand and *Paaah!* slapped her ass. Her insides twisted my cock—this woman felt good from the pain.

Yuriko ended the kiss with teary eyes. “Mhn~ what was this for?”

I delivered another slap to her bouncy bottom. “Your punishment for not accepting me earlier.”

She pouted. “I am not some loose woman who will run into any man’s embrace.”

“That makes you more likable.”

“Oh really?”

I answered with a nod, “Now start moving your ass.”

“Yes, honey~!”

It was the first time a woman addressed me with “Honey”. Coming from a milf, it sounded rather nice.

I wonder what Saya thought seeing her mother riding my cock like a woman who hadn't tasted sex for years. I had unconsciously walked into her dream after I fucked Klyscha. This ability might have manifested from my desire to see Saya. Among all the girls, I missed Saya the most since her mind was the most fragile. Though she tried to be cheerful when we talked a lot with telepathy, I could feel her sadness.

When I came here, Saya was checking herself in a mirror with a thick collar around her neck. I couldn't hold back and threw her on the couch, taking her from behind.

Then Klyscha walked in on us…

“Honey… are you close?” Yuriko asked.

I noticed her pussy walls quivering, telling me her orgasm was near.

“Not even close,” I said, grabbing her ass and standing back on my legs.

She clung to my neck with a confused look on her face.“Honey?”

“I want to fuck you like a bitch,” I whispered and let her down on the sofa.

She promptly turned around and raised her ass, stretching her lower lips for me. One thing about a milf was great that they willingly went along with anything since vanilla didn't tempt them much.

I hadn't paid attention until now, but the skin around her arms, and neck had been considerably tanned compared to the healthy white color of her back. She suffered in the heat, huh. Her back also picked up some muscles because of the level-ups. I had added her as my partner to mutually share our XP.

“You look damn sexy with these tan marks.”

She jerked her head at me and smiled. “If you think so.”

I also smiled and plunged my cock inside her inviting hole, connecting our bodies again while the two women watched from somewhere, probably jacking off to the scene. They will get a load of love for giving me this opportunity to sort things out with Yuriko.

Yuriko squirmed, shaking her butt to match my rhythm.

I stooped down and fiddled with her splendid pair of breasts. She turned her head around and pressed her lips on mine, starting a passionate kiss.

Sweat trickled down as our bodies entwined, losing our minds in the heat of passion. Yuriko had already climaxed once. I also felt the heat coming. Not wasting a moment, I thrust deeper and rained my seed inside. Her insides lewdly constricted to milk me and the squishy walls launched into a series of quivering, oozing out more love juices.

“Hah, hah, huff…” Yuriko gasped. 

I groped her boobs to support her body going limp in my arms.

“I… never felt this exhausted after one session… you freak.”

I burst into laughter and slid out of her. My cum mixed with her juices dripped down her shaking thighs, creating quite the scene for a healthy gentleman like me.

“Want more?” I asked.

She sprawled on the sofa and spread her legs with a relieved smile. “Yes, dear.”

She asked for it.

I slipped myself in, commencing another round of lewding my dear milf.

[Yuriko Takagi: Affection +4]

[‘Yuriko Takagi’ Relationship changed to ‘Her dear husband’]

Nice.

This was worthy of 100th chapter, right? Favorite if you liked it!

413