Chapter 171: Lemegeton’s resolve (R-18)
9.6k 3 265
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I pinched Leme’s cheeks before slipping my fingers into her silky silver hair. She raised her chin with pursed lips begging for a kiss.

I bent down and did just that. Her golden eyes narrowed in happiness, lighting a fire in my body. This time I could somewhat resist this boiling passion, but I resigned to it.

Leme leaned more and rose to her knees, forcing me to retreat and crane my neck for the kiss. I picked her light body and let her down on the bed. She squirmed out of my hold and reversed the position.

She pressed her hands on my cheeks and drew back, leaving a trail of silver saliva. She licked her lips with a teasing and seductive glint in her eyes and wiped the saliva with her thumb.

“Delicious Master. Leme wants to taste that place now. Saya said nothing ever comes close to it.”

She got on all fours and crawled backward with a smug face. She pressed my leg for support and poked the bulge in my leather pants.

“Vanish!”

She sent my pants to her ring. My cock sprang free and smacked her nose. She pursed her lips into a pout.

“That hurt… bad cock.”

She flicked my glans already sensitive from the arousal. I leaked a tiny groan as she clutched the shaft in her hands with eyes dripping with lust.

She moved her hands and gulped in anticipation. She leaned down and sniffed like a pervert.

“This scent… is making Leme horny. Master, Leme’s been so patient. Not anymore.”

She licked all the way to the top and kissed the glans. She swallowed the head. My cock slid over her warm tongue, all the way to her throat.

“M-Master, it’s too big for Leme’s mouth.”

With her mouth busy, she used telepathy to whine. I endured the shiver crawling over my skin and patted her head.

“It’s fine. Don’t push yourself.”

She moved up, trailing her lips on my cock. “Leme undershtands.”

Her cute voice made me chuckle.

“Let me make up for everything,” I whispered in her ears and extended my hand. “For the times she endured it alone.”

Despite the apparent confusion on Leme’s face, she clasped my hand. I gently guided her to lay still and unhooked her denim shorts. She raised her slim legs like a spoiled princess, letting me undress her.

She was commando under those shorts. She arched her back and took off her loose t-shirt. Aside from the loli gang, Leme had the smallest breasts at C-Cup. But they looked adorable with rosy pink nipples. Even her figure was petite, slightly above Rini’s.

She giggled as she bent her knees in M and spread her legs. I used my thumbs to separate her outer labia, revealing the bright pink flower. The scent of her love juices poured out as a sweet musk.

Rika and Leme, no matter how many times I see, this contrast of their pussies just raised my admiration for tanned girls.

“Ah, Master. It’s embarrassing.”

Leme tried to hide her pussy, yet her other hand was squeezing her breasts. Her contradictory actions of embarrassment and arousal made her more adorable.

My patience ran out, and I pushed a finger inside her.

“Uh…” she moaned, grasping my hair. “Ohhh…”

From gentle to rough, I adjusted the pace to her pleasure while brushing her clit with my nose to tease her, wrecking her in the joys of being my woman.

Despite holding back this much, a few droplets of my precum already dripped out. Every ounce of her pleasure I gave her came back amplified at an unprecedented level.

This was what it meant to bond at the spiritual level.

Leme was already too lost, pushing me deeper into her while moaning every second.

Eventually, her back arched backward, and she squirted ropes of thick love juice all over my hand.

She slumped back into the bed and covered her face with her forearms, breathing like no tomorrow.

“It’s too much… Master… everything’s white…”

Even a Diva like her was overwhelmed with the double cycle of pleasure. My Eromancer class seemingly helped me out, but she could’ve been too much for her.

She gave a determined smile and stretched her arms invitingly.

“But… Leme can’t leave Master like this. Leme’s love isn’t weak to back out now!”

I chuckled at her foolish bravery. She made a ‘V’ gesture with a toothy grin.

“Leme can take more than that.”

I leaned down and pressed my lips on her cute belly button. She squirmed as I kissed her bronze-skin layered in thin sweat and pressed my face between her breasts.

“Soft…”

“Haha, Master… Master, you are like a child,” she said with droopy eyes. “No need to delay. Leme is ready!”

Every girl called me a child when I sucked their breasts. Can’t a man just admire his wife’s breasts...

“If you say so.”

Supporting myself on one hand, I thrust my raging cock in her slit. She gasped as I went deep into her extremely tight pussy.

“Master,” she winced in pain as tears gathered at the corner of her eyes. I stopped to give time to her, but she locked all her limbs around me as if saying you’re allowed and tightened her legs around my back.

This forced me all the way to her womb.

“Like that, Master…” she let out a heated sigh, brushing her erect nipples on my chest. “Now show Leme the prowess of the Harem King.”

I sealed her lips with mine, and we intertwined our tongues messily.

I started to move slowly, giving her time to adjust to my length. Lost in the fervent kiss, my movements reached the peak, squelching out her love juices with violent thrusts.

Leme broke the kiss and threw her head back.

“Mhmmm~! It feels good~. Too good!”

I kissed her again to muffle her moans. In the heat of everything, I forgot to activate the barrier. The people in the inn will be frustrated.

Leme cupped my cheeks and started another passionate kiss. I traced my fingers down her waist and squeezed her buttcheeks.

“Mashter~!” She let out a seductive voice.

The intense workout made us sweat.

We relished each other’s warmth throughout the plowing I gave her.

It was only a matter of time before she and I finished together, bathing each other sex in thick, warm fluids.

Since we both came together, I dodged the shame of finishing quickly.

I released Leme from the kiss, letting her catch breath. Breathing out hot puffs of air, she poked my nose.

“Naughty Master~! Turn me around.”

“Are you sure?”

“Yes, Master!”

I nodded my head and pulled out of her, getting the first-class view of my glowing cock and her gaping hole spilling our mixed juices.

I turned her over as she requested.

*Knock!* *Knock!*

“Leme-sama, I’m coming in.”

The door opened. Grayfia stood on the other side, gaping at the mess we made of the bed.

Favorite if you liked it!

265