Chapter 173: Massacre
8.3k 12 246
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
My health was kinda down for the past few days, so I couldn't write. I'm all better now!

A thick forest surrounded me as soon as I teleported. The samurai wives, the yandere bodyguard wife, and the maid wife gathered around a campfire, laughing and roasting some salivating meat.

Saeko turned to me with a soft smile. “Asahi-kun is here.”

Shiori pointed a skewer at me. “Come, get Shiori special kebab filled with her love and affection.”

“My Lord.” Grayfia stood and bowed, her rabbit peeking from her shoulder.

I went ahead and squeezed between the twins. They crept away at first before both attacked and rested their heads on me.

Aimi came and leaned her back on me, rubbing her fluffy hair on my skin. I did the same, getting a giggle out of my stoic yandere.

Shiori generously handed me a skewer full of juicy meat. “Klyscha-sama predicted your arrival during lunch without using her powers.”

“She is a good woman, but I feel like Aimi-chan is less of a yandere in comparison to Klyscha-sama.”

Klyscha undeniably stalked me since I was fourteen, so her statement carried some truth.

‘My kind wife was actually a yandere’ sounded like a light novel title.

(Lies. I’m not a yandere.)

‘There’s nothing wrong with yandere, you already know that. I can never stop loving you no matter what happens.’

(No matter what happens?)

‘Yes.’

Klyscha giggled cheerfully while I ate on the juicy kebab.

“So girls, which floor is it?”

Shiori pointed at the ceiling and the walls in the distance resembling tree bark covered in green moss at several places.

“Two floors down the safe haven Rivira, this is the twentieth floor.”

Saeko offered her skewer. I shamelessly ate her share, making her smile bashfully.

“We stayed here for some rest... and do this together with Asahi-kun.”

I rechecked my KP.

951,847.

Almost there.

I gulped my dry saliva and raised my gaze to the XP bar.

[Current XP Progress: 0.4%]

Eh?

‘When did you change it?’

(I don’t want my love to get a heart attack from seeing those mega numbers...)

‘That’s good—’

I picked a distant howl from both sides... then from all directions. Heavy footsteps accompanied the bestial roar, getting closer by moment.

The Busujima sisters put their hands on their katana and grinned. Aimi clad her arms in a black aura, clenching her daggers with sharp eyes. I pulled out

Gae Bolg, the weapon of instant death.

The monsters charged at us from all sides. A horde mix of giant terrifying dragonflies, bears with cat-like ears and glowing red eyes, and trolls.

“Shall I help, Master?” Grayfia asked, her voice brimming with calmness.

The goal here was to collect more KP. It’d be foolish to deny her help.

“I don’t mind.”

“I shall take this side.”

“Ride Lightning.” Shiori strengthened herself with Baal’s lightning. “Leave this side to me.”

I chanted the same spell, feeling the perception elevating to another realm. “Then, this is mine.”

I zapped towards the dragonfly, dodging the sharp needle shot from the mouth on its stomach.

Disgusting.

I stabbed the spear to end its life and zigzagged, swinging Gae Bolg blindly. Who needs accuracy when you have god-tier aim assistance.

Every monster on my side fell to my cheat weapon.

I turned to others.

Aimi and Saeko danced together. Saeko exhibited remarkable elegance in her footsteps. Aimi darted from target to target, leaving a bloody hole open in monsters’ heads.

Grayfia had skewered every monster on her side.

While Shiori blinked between monsters like a certain superhero in comics. Her katana flashed, and heads fell.

The monsters got slaughtered in seconds.

(My love killed 249 monsters and received 13,120 KP. 35,033 KP more to buy the avatar.)

Yes!

We marched deeper into the maze-like forest, culling everything in our way. Just as we escaped trees for some open grounds, I spotted another adventurer party on the bridge originating from a cave. Every adventurer in this party wore full body armor carved with an elephant emblem and dragged a massive wheeled cargo box. It was Ganesha’s mark I remember from the great feast.

“That’s the exit, I think,” Saeko said.

Grayfia straightened her wings and flew off to scout, easily fooling the high-level adventurers’ senses. She returned and landed before us.

“It is the path, My Lord.”

“Good work.” I patted her head and turned to the twins. “Back or princess carry?”

“Back!” Saeko’s answer came at lightspeed. She blushed at Shiori’s teasing gaze. “Shiori likes to get carried like a bride.”

“Yes, I really do~, but I want to show this.”

Shiori tapped once, and her feet left the ground. She danced like a fairy in the sky, leaving me dumbfounded with her elegance. The usually perverted Shiori was undoubtedly Saeko’s sister and a Busujima descendant.

She glanced at Aimi and winked at me. I swiftly took Aimi off her feet in a sweet bridal carry. She didn’t resist one bit and wrapped her arms around my neck.

“Asahi-sama.”

“It’s just a part of the reward. You deserve hours of spoiling.”

She smiled before shaking her head. “I’m content here.”

The more selfless she acted, the more I wanted to shower her in love.

Saeko snuck up on my back and caressed my shoulder with her chin. Her hot breath tickled my ears. I spread my fiery wings through Saeko. Phenex’s fire healed allies and burnt enemies. That poet is a true gentleman.

We followed the path inside the cave, which slowly curved and declined. It led to another floor with a lush forest.

The Marikawa family ran rampant on the floor. Anyone seeing the slaughter will question, “Who is the real monster here?”

21st floor cleared.

14,610 KP left.

Another massacre on the next floor gave me enough.

I let out a sigh and teleported back to the inn.

It was time to create the avatar!

Favorite if you liked it!

246