Chapter 174: Avatar
7.8k 26 246
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I gave the slip to the girl and entered the other inn room we got for lolis.

‘Buy it!’

(W-Wait a minute. I need to be careful with this one. I want my love to look perfect!)

‘Okay!’

While she did her thing, I activated the Betroth Gift skill from the Eromancer. A list of partners popped in front of me. I chose Saya.

Saya Skills:

—Fire Element (C-Rank)

—Firearms Mastery (D-Rank)

—Multithreaded Processing (D-Rank)

—Cooking (E-Rank)

She ranked up her cooking to E.

Damn.

Her housewife devotion was scary, only second to Klyscha. That could be the reason they got along so well during their first meeting.

I chose the third skill and pressed proceed.

[—You learned a new skill ‘Multithreaded Processing]’

[—Multithread processing (F-Rank): The user can process multiple thoughts simultaneously. At this rank, the limit is two threads.]

I felt as though lightning tore me apart, as my head became muddled. I took a deep breath, and everything returned to normal, or not… My thoughts overlapped, jumbling my head. Chaos ensued everywhere, the images doubling in my vision.

I slapped my cheeks and shut my eyes. Concentrating to maximum, I opened them.

“Better.”

This proved Saya’s split persona helping her in the burden of this skill. She was a two in one waifu!

[—You ranked up Betroth Gift skill to E]’

[—You can use Betroth Gift up to three times at E-Rank.]

‘It leveled up from using?’

(Every woman with 150 or above affection will give you a chance at this skill. You already have eleven of those.)

‘Eleven devoted wives. A man can’t ask for more.’

I brought out a table from my ring and waited.

(Done!)

My clone fell in my hands from the sky. I laid my avatar on the table and pinched his cheeks while squeezing mine—the same texture. Girls won’t be able to tell the difference.

“What now?”

(Kiss him.)

‘Stop kidding with me.’

I called myself handsome and whatnot, but none of my fetishes revolved around Selfcest.

(I was joking…)

‘Were you?’

Suspicious.

(Ahem, bring him to the portal and jump inside. I will do the soul splitting and everything else.)

‘Roger.’

(Sorry for not telling you earlier.)

‘Not a problem.’

I did what she asked. Inside the void, I felt tingles. It didn’t last long as I arrived on the other side—an empty room in Maya’s house. My field of vision was split into two, showing the same wall at a different angle. I turned to the side. On one side, I saw my back and a wall on the other.

Just a bit of concentration, and I could manage both bodies as I desired. It still felt weird, like playing a co-op game with a friend, but you had to control both sides alone.

Looking at my perfect face boosted my narcissism a bit.

“Onii-san!”

Rini stood at the door, surprised. I, no, we opened our arms to welcome, but the maid was confused. She tried sniffing, but Klyscha’s perfect replication fooled her senses.

“I-I have two Onii-san,” she said with sparkly eyes and threw herself at me. “I can get double headpats now.”

“There there.”

I spoiled her with double headpats, making her purr in delight. A series of footsteps echoed in the corridor. The other girls also came.

“Aa-kun… what? There are two Aa-kun here,” Nee-san said and rubbed her eyes. “It’s not real.”

I grinned and spread my arms. “Nee-san.”

She placed a finger on her cheeks as if pondering which one is real. Her eyes fell on my hand, and her face brightened.

“That ring. You’re my Aa-kun!”

“Onii-sama!”

Maya beat her to it and threw her arms around me, the real me. I rewarded her with gentle headpats while spoiling Rini with my other half.

Nee-san narrowed her eyes before sighing. “I see I lost to imouto.”

Rika appeared in her maid dress and patted Nee-san’s back. “Look at the bright side. Our threesomes will be more wholesome.”

“Yep, yep,” Yuriko joined with a grin. “Saya and I can cuddle with him together.”

Nao blushed before scolding Rika a bit. Saya dragged Yuriko, not before winking at me.

Rika poked my back, touched my chest, rubbed my hair, and then kissed me. Before, she did the same with the other me.

“That’s incredible… I can’t tell the difference at all. Klyscha-sama deserves the title of the first wife and some more… there’s one more test.”

She pulled my pants down. She took advantage of the fact that my four hands were busy patting my little sisters.

Maya gulped before firming her expression. “I-I can take it, Onii-sama. You don't have to worry.”

Rini squinted. “That thing makes me weird.”

Rika grabbed both cock in her hands and touched all over.

“Good. Now for the last test.”

She sniffed like a pervert and nodded to herself. “Yep, it’s the same musk I love.”

“Rikaaaa!” Nee-san exploded.

Rika grinned back at Nee-san. “You can take it. There’s enough for both of us now.”

“Please, be mindful of children.”

“Oh, come on. The little one is already Aa-chan’s woman. Rini, well, we all know about her.”

“What about me, Rika Nee?”

I let out a sigh and kissed Rini on her forehead. “Nothing.”

“I shouldn’t have undressed Aa-chan like this.” Rika gently dressed me back and sighed. “I’m sorry?”

I rubbed her head with a smile. “Don’t mind it.”

I experimented more with the avatar, roaming through the house. It was a fun experience to just sandwich Nee-san with a double hug, arousing her senses. Being the shy woman she was, she guided everyone else out of the room. She returned alone and shut the door.

She couldn’t control herself anymore and threw her clothes off. It wasn’t long before she started indulging in savoring both cocks at the same time. I simply let go of all senses and enjoyed her care.

Favorite if you liked it!

246