Chapter 184: Gabriel
7.6k 6 241
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

[Biblical God POV]

Asahi stood before God with lacerations across his naked torso, each healing with speed visible to normal eyes. Asahi’s self-regeneration had improved a lot in just three hours. Asashi didn’t know any ways to attack with his life force. God planned to teach him powerful spells and finally leave two gracious gifts for him. These trump cards will force Asahi to truly embrace Heaven as his new home.

God chuckled in glee.

‘This lad will appreciate my gift.’

God teleported himself and Asahi to a different room in the Sixth Heaven.

 “Rest, Asahi. You did well today.”

“You sure know how to kick a man’s pride.”

God smiled. “It’s a sacrifice necessary for the greater good.”

Asahi’s brows fell in a frown as he took out a shirt from somewhere and wore it. “Don’t give me that bull.”

God pressed a hand on his ears. “I have an emergency business to attend.”

He vanished without hearing Asahi’s answer.

[Asahi POV]

Where did the old man go now? Training, my ass. He just threw me around and injured me. I ain’t a masochist to endure this every day!

I sighed and gave a look over at the room—a bare white room with a simple bed and a table. God sure liked the color white.

I plopped on the fluffy bed and checked my wounds. My natural recovery speed increased dramatically, but it didn’t rank up. Wait, my elements. I opened my status and checked the Life Element’s rank. Surprisingly, it had none.

(You just realized it. My Love’s Elements aren’t ranked.)

‘I never noticed it until now.’

I had to put more time into knowing my limits, but the tempting thighs and breasts led me astray every time I decided to train. The women were my power as well as my weakness.

What am I supposed to do in this lifeless room?

A knock on the door answered my question.

“Is this Asahi Marikawa’s room?”

This soft, angelic voice—who was this woman addressing me so sweetly.

“It is,” I straightened my back and replied in a pretentious voice.

The door opened, and my eyes met her golden eyes. She tilted her head; her golden curls swayed subsequently. The blooming lily flower in her hair gave her an innocent charm, contrary to her white dress emphasizing her voluptuous figure, failing to contain her holy breasts.

Gabriel, one of the Four Great Seraphs. The superior of Sandalphon, who I defeated yesterday.

That old bastard. So Gabriel was his honey trap to test me. Anyone trying to jump on this seemingly defenseless woman will die without knowing the reason for their death. Despite her innocent appearance, she was the strongest woman in Heaven.

“Hello~? Father sent me to deliver this,” Gabriel said and waved a water bottle. “But you’re having some evil thought in your head~.”

“What?” I spotted a multi-layered white magic circle around me. “These are?”

She passed the bottle with a smile. “It’s the system Father built to cleanse evil desires. Angels fall when their desires are too strong~.”

God’s system had this handy function too? It seemed necessary, or every male would fall after seeing someone like Gabriel.

Gabriel flicked my forehead with a playful smile and yelped in pain. “Ouch.”

She glared at me while nibbling on her red finger.

“Why so thick?”

God, this woman’s misleading words were too much for a healthy male like me!

“That’s not my fault, is it?”

She shook her head and assumed a cheery smile as if nothing happened and sat beside me. I turned away from her overpowering lily-like refreshing fragrance. No more barriers, please.

“I’m Gabriel. Father’s daughter. He is busy in his workshop and sent me to take care of you.”

Even the Biblical God lied.

“Asahi Marikawa, as you already know.”

“Why did Father invite you to his room?”

“He didn’t tell you?” I asked, only to receive a head shake from her. “You should ask him.”

I had no business meddling between the ‘father and daughter.’ She will be a bit sad to hear that her father was retiring. The chances of him dying looked less in this timeline. My existence messed up another world.

(Good job!)

Gabriel turned to me and leaned, looking up with puppy eyes that just looked adorable. “Please?”

I shut my eyes from her blinding cuteness. “Your Father forbade me to tell anyone.”

She pouted and swung her legs childishly. “Father doesn’t talk much to Michael or me now.”

This airhead... On the innocence scale, she would be ranked lower than Rini, a fourteen-year-old girl. Even Rini started to awaken some desires, but this woman was a blank page regarding sexual knowledge. She was the type to get manipulated in doujin-slash-hentai.

Just as something else was about to awaken inside me, the door opened, and then came my salvation.

“Gabriel, you can go,” God said.

Gabriel got up and lowered her head politely. “Yes, Father.”

She pranced out of the room. God glanced at me with a barely noticeable smirk on his lips. “I hope she didn’t bother you much.”

“Cute angels like her are always welcome at my doorstep,” I said with a wink.

His smirk fell. “Should I send Sandalphon to serve your needs?”

“How about no?”

She was a lioness ready to bite my head off, or at least her expressions conveyed that feeling.

“You can return. Shall I send you off to that church?”

“No need. I’ve my ways to travel. Also, don't bother tracking me since you can never find me.”

He nodded humbly. “True. I tried but couldn't track your presence after Rome.”

I shook my head at his honest confession and asked Klyscha to send me back.

Favorite if you liked it!

241