Chapter 185: Deep floors
7.8k 8 242
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I rebooted my avatar in Yotsuba Mansion. The violet eyes in my face struck me with horror. Maya stared down at me with scary intent in her eyes as if wondering whether to attack me during sleep. She snapped back to normal and pulled back.

“Onii-sama, sorry for scaring you.”

“Do you want to get eaten that badly?” I asked.

She was still twelve, and her overprotective father might snap if he heard of his daughter getting bedded before any legal confirmation. The clans in the Irregular world prized female magicians' virginity; as such, the girls weren’t allowed to engage in any sexual activity before the marriage.

She turned her face in embarrassment. “I’m sorry. Miya Nee-sama scolded me the other day. She wants us to have an engagement ceremony before crossing the line.”

“No more sorries,” I raised myself from her lap and kissed her neck. “How long do we have to wait for?”

“Three years and forty-nine days…” she told the exact remaining time.

We had to wait till she was sixteen. My previous plans were to leave and spend some time with the undead, which dropped due to her overreliance on me. It was also too cruel to this cute little sister loving me wholeheartedly.

“It’s just three years. We’ll be together forever after that, okay?”

She cupped my cheeks and forced her lips on mine in a brief kiss.

“Yes!”

I shook my head and settled back on her lap. Nothing beats the fun of smooth thighs covered in black stockings.

“Maya, can we go on that promised date later? I want to have some rest here.”

Maya’s face lit up with a smile as a light flickered around her hair. “Please. My everything is for Onii-sama to use.”

Her magic slipped under her intense excitement.

—x—x—x—

A few minutes ago, in the inn’s room.

I teleported from the portal above the forest.

“My Lord.” Grayfia saw me and sighed in relief. “How did the training go?”

I smiled wryly. “Decent.”

Grayfia stepped closer and sniffed my clothes. She narrowed her eyes. “Why do I smell an angel on you…? You lured an innocent angel into depravity in mere hours?”

“Why are you acting like a suspicious housewife?”

“It’s a maid’s responsibility to keep her Master on the right path,” she said with a soft smile. “Besides, My Lord should have some dignity to not bite into every piece of meat.”

“That emperor thing is like years away,” I said and pinched her cheeks. “Help me if you don't want me to bed every random woman. It shouldn’t be too much to ask from my future wife, right?”

“How is the war going?”

Her skill to change a topic was unparalleled, just like her ability to hide her emotions. Her heart was pounding nearly twice as an average human, but her face only had a little blush.

“I've no idea. Why don't we visit the Underworld on our next date?”

“Date?” she nodded with a smile. “Next week then. Aimi and company are expecting your presence in the dungeon.”

She called Aimi like they were intimate friends, something unexpected from this overly serious maid.

“You wanna come?”

“I’ll join after wrapping up the lunch.”

I kissed her forehead. “You work too hard.”

“It was our deal,” she whispered with a mischievous smile. “I can’t believe I have to serve this goofy, perverted master for thousands of years.”

Thousands of years seemed so far away for a young lad like me. The devil race could live that much if someone didn't kill them.

After giving some affectionate headpats to my lovable maid, I asked Klyscha to teleport me to Aimi.

My jaw immediately dropped at the magnificent sight before me—the vast waterfall diving, surrounded by valleys and cliffs of deep-blue crystals. The harpy-like creatures flying around in the air made the scene oddly mystical. Some of them sang pleasant songs, toned down by the sound of the water hitting the ground. They weren’t the beautiful woman with the lower half of a bird. No, these harpies were old, wrinkled women with dirty feathers.

Moving from the repulsive sight, I glanced down the crystal cliff under my feet. The water stream went all the way down, probably a few hundred meters.

“Gotcha!”

I surrendered to Shiori, who tightly embraced me from behind and rubbed her chin on my shoulder.

“Guess what floor this is?”

“Thirty?”

“No,” Saeko denied, admiring the sight of the waterfall. “It’s the twenty-fifth floor.”

“Does that—”

“No, Asahi-kun,” Shiori cut me off. “We went down to the twenty-eighth already with Aimi-san’s help. But, the scenery of the Great Falls was too precious to enjoy without you.”

I couldn’t help but nod my head. The water reflected the color of crystal poured from the ceiling, where a tree’s thick roots could be seen. It was a fine sight in a bloodthirsty dungeon.

“That is the Colossal Tree Labyrinth.”

“How do you know so much?”

“Alise was kind enough to educate us about the dungeon,” Saeko replied with a soft smile.

“Did we do it wrong?” Nao asked.

...Wait a minute. I turned to the smiling bespectacled brunette. “Rika-san was coming, so I tagged along.”

“This woman has great talent and determination. We can’t waste it.” Rika patted Nao’s back and waved the steampunk-ish sniper rifle with her other hand, grinning viciously. “My hands are itching to clip their wings.”

The harpies screeched as though sensing Rika’s killing threat and darted away to the ceiling.

Leaving my back, Shiori shuffled to my side and shook her head. “Rika-san, you already massacred a hundred of them.”

“So what? I plan on slaughtering every last one of ‘em. It’ll benefit Aa-kun and us.”

“Go get ‘em.”

“Yosh!”

Rika began the massacre. The fired-up Rika finished the job in ten minutes.

The girls’ hard work filled my XP bar to 7.1%, and raised KP to 185,978.

Favorite if you liked it!

242