Chapter 224: Apology
6.7k 3 243
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I woke up with Rini clinging to me in her underwear. Unlike the previous times, her soft breasts pressing on my chest had a deadly impact. That was after spending a hot night with Nee-san, Yuriko, Leme, and Saya.

Grayfia laid on my other side, using my arm as a pillow. Shouldn’t my biceps feel uncomfortable?

Saeko crept up my legs and straddled my waist. “Surprise cowgirl!”

Saeko would never use that word. But this woman wore a violet bra and panties with flower patterns that belonged to Saeko, and no glasses.

“Shiori, where are your glasses?”

“Oh, I forgot to put them on after bathing,” she grinned and twirling her butt on my erect cock. “Forget that. My Asahi meter is out of fuel. Give me some love.”

“...Rini is here.”

“I’ll be silent, okay?”

I let out a sigh and nodded. Rini will experience it sooner or later, so no harm in having some sweet time with Shiori. She lowered my pants and grabbed the cock in her hand. She slipped her panties from her hole and descended on my shaft.

“Already so wet.”

She leaned over and cupped my cheeks in both hands. “What can I do, dear? Your love is too strong… Let's break the record for the longest kiss.”

And she kissed me, not forgetting to move her hips.

Before we broke the record, Rini mewled in her sleep. Shiori released me and buried her face in my neck, licking me like a cat. Rini opened her eyes and looked at me with her innocent eyes.

“Good morning, Onii-san.”

“Morning. Sleep a little more. We have time.”

“Understood…”

She seemingly ignored Shiori laying on top of me and nuzzled her face on my shoulder. Her soft breath brushed against my neck, sending jolts across my body. Shiori’s tight pussy was close to milking out the juice, so my skin had become oversensitive.

I reached out and held the white buttcheeks before thrusting my hips in the air.

“Mgh… Asahi, more~.”

“Keep it down,” I whispered.

She went back to smooching my neck to suppress her moans, allowing me to stir her real good.

The climax brought a heavy, muffled voice out of Shiori. I felt Saeko, Aimi, and Nao staring at me but couldn’t stop the rhythm of pleasure. So I kept a poker face and let Shiori start another ride. The girls wore their clothes and headed out. Rika wasn’t a morning person like everyone, so she stayed sprawled on the bed.

I finished with another creampie that made Shiori convulse and twitch. She silently collapsed on me and hugged me with her weak arms. I brushed her long hair down to her back, ignoring the squishy sensation enveloping my cock.

“I’m spent… hun. Tell Alise to leave our group on this floor. We can return after you complete your training with God.”

Training with God? Wait… that reminded me of the promise I made to Gabriel. She’s so gonna murder me.

I couldn’t go there with my avatar as Saya was sleeping with me with an angelic smile.

“Shiori, I have an urgent business with God. Let’s shower. I’ll clean you up too.”

“Okay.”

Grayfia was feigning sleep. Her red ears were enough proof. Unfortunately, I have no time to tease her right now. I teleported to the river. The girls were relaxing in the water. Saeko helped me clean Shiori, and I quickly donned clothes and teleported to Gabriel’s room with Chiaki on my shoulder.

She was curled up on the couch as if she had cried to sleep last night.

“Gabriel, are you okay?”

She raised her head and stared at me. “Asahi?”

I took her hand and helped her up. Sitting beside her, I rubbed her fluffy blonde hair.

“I’m sorry for not showing up yesterday. I broke my promise.”

“Were you busy with your wives?”

“...Yeah.”

“Then don’t apologize,” she said and shook her head. “A man should always prioritize his family, acting as a backbone of his home.”

The more she acted normal, the more guilt weighed on me. She looked so forward to spending time with me, and I forgot about it. Chiaki fluttered her glowing red wings and took off from my shoulder.

“A fairy!”

Gabriel’s eyes glittered as if her previous depression was just an act. She reached out to catch Chiaki, only to go round and round. Chiaki landed on Gabriel’s head and rubbed her hair as though consoling her. I’m pretty sure she learned it from me. Thankfully, she didn’t see Shiori in the act, or she would become degenerate. Not that I mind one as they are cute too.

“This. Are you consoling me in Asahi’s place?” Gabriel asked.

Chiaki looked at me and bobbed her head. She can’t seem to speak, but I could imagine her yelling my name in a cute, high-pitched voice.

I pulled back my hand and let Gabriel mess around with Chiaki. The little fairy had something about her that attracted girls. Perhaps she has my charm ability. I took out my appraising glasses.

Chiaki Lv. 25

—Designated Title: Asahi’s Servant

—Race: Flame Elemental

—Class: None

Attributes:

—Strength: 10

—Dexterity: 20

—Constitution: 10

—Defense: 10

—Charm: 50

—Magic: 100

Skills:

[—Spirit Body (Special): As a being made from pure energy, the user can regenerate as long as they have mana.]

[—Creator’s Blessing (Special): The user shares a strong bond with their Creator, allowing them to comprehend things at a faster rate.]

[—Anti-metal Flames (Unique): The Fire Element mutated with the user’s strong desire to melt metals. Attack power on any metal is increased by 300%.]

Holy… her charm is pretty high for a little kid and her skills… definitely broken. As long as I give her mana, she will never die. Mana is the only thing I don’t lack at the moment. She also doesn’t have a class at the moment.

(She’s gonna become a killer goddess in the future.)

‘I can see that happening.’

Favorite if you liked it!

243