Chapter 225: Wolf is cute?
6.6k 6 223
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Just updated Second Life of an Incubus Dragon.

Give it a try if you have time :D

Link to the story.

I ditched the training and chose to spend time with Gabriel. I pulled out a TV from my inventory and inserted a disc of Nao’s favorite Magical Girls anime.

“Should I call others?” she asked.

“I don’t mind if it’s Sandalphon.”

I hadn’t seen her for a few days.

“Let me ring her up,” she said and her halo appeared. She tapped it twice. “Sandalphon, Asahi wants you!”

I had to applaud this airhead’s ability to create misunderstandings as easily as breathing. A normal woman will think I want her as my woman. I wouldn’t mind being with a sweet woman like Sandalphon. She had a pretty mature aura around her, plus she had an athletic body. Rika helped me awaken to her type.

Gabriel jumped on the couch and leaned on my shoulder. A subtle sweet scent came from her body, clearing my head from the impure thoughts. “This feels nice.”

Nobody seeing us will literally think of us as a couple. Ah, fuck it. I slipped my arm around her shoulder and cuddled with her. She turned her head to me and poked my nose.

“You should ask before touching a woman.”

“Do I really?”

She shook her head. “I don’t mind if it’s Asahi.”

[—Gabriel: Affection +9]

“Oh, damn boy.” I heard God’s voice in my head. “Already touching each other in private. What a sick playboy you are.”

I pulled Gabriel in a more intimate position and gently brushed her hair, adding a final blow with a kiss on her hair. Take that, you voyeur father.

“Impressive…” he muttered. “Don’t hurt her… I didn’t look after them well… but they are still my children.”

“Don’t worry about that.”

He hummed and went silent.

At that moment, the door opened. Sandalphon casually walked inside with an easy gait and plopped on my right side. She kissed my right cheek and revealed a refreshing smile.

“I missed you.”

I rubbed my cheeks, stunned at how casually she kissed me.

“Why so surprised? Isn’t a kiss on the cheeks a common greeting in the human world?”

“Ah, yes it is.”

Well, it’s common etiquette in western nations, even if fake.

“What are we doing here?”

I picked the controller and played the anime. Sandalphon watched the explosive opening with a frown while Gabriel pumped her fists.

“I don’t know what this is, but it looks fun,” Gabriel said.

The show went on, Sandalphon kept watching skeptically until the battle scene arrived. Sandalphon became immersed in the blood-pumping battle of the magical girls and the evil mecha army, going as far as to cheer out loud.

Gotta hand it to the shounen anime. Any battle freak had to appreciate them.

The enthusiast Seraphs fetched a smile to my face.

Guess, today is gonna be about having fun with Seraphs.

—x—x—x—

After having a lively breakfast in Yotsuba Mansion, I teleported to the camp.

“Asahi-sama.”

“Asahi Onii-san.”

The yandere bodyguard and the maid noticed my presence. Shiori crossed her arms on her chest. “Couldn’t stay away from wives?”

“Yep. You all are too charming,” I said. “By the way, did Alise’s group leave?”

Rika shook her head. “Nope. They are about to.”

“We’re going together then.”

“I will stop them,” Saeko said and dashed out of the camp.

The trip would be less boring with them. I was dying to see Ryuu’s reaction after what happened last night. I grinned at Grayfia, who kept staring at me with a stoic face. It was hard to match this woman with the maid ready to fuck in the outside. At least I got a few good spanks on her bubbly butt.

“Asahi-kun.” Kaguya entered the tent and her mouth went round. She pointed at Rini. “Who is this now?”

Alise also seemed surprised. She touched her breastplate as if subconsciously comparing her boobs to Rini’s. She puffed her chest as if trying to emphasize her breasts. She didn’t need to do that. After all, I loved all types of breasts, and her B-cups were within my strike zone.

I took a moment to appreciate how good Rini and Grayfia looked together. Max stoicism paired with glamorous bodies. The perfect kuudere maids a man could ask for.

“She’s my maid from my hometown. She just came down here to check on me.”

“On her own?” Kaguya said in admiration. “You and your women are out of this world… Why didn’t I meet your breed in my time in the Far East?”

Her whispers didn’t go unheard.

Ryuu quietly entered the tent and stood beside Alise, not daring to look me in the eye.

“Captain, everything ready?”

“Yep, it is.” Alise nodded. “Where were you before? Shiori said you went somewhere.”

“I was in heaven.”

Alise blinked her eyes. “What?”

Ryuu’s cheeks went red, misunderstanding my words for something lewd. “I-I will check for something missing in the supplies.”

Kaguya trailed Ryuu’s back with sharp eyes. She turned back to me with a sly look. “The wolf has exposed its fangs. Will the innocent elf survive?”

I tilted my head. “Wolf? Are you talking about Natsumi’s pups?”

[—Kaguya Gojouno: Affection +3]

“The fierce wolf is surprisingly cute at times…” Kaguya muttered, shaking her head.

“Master~, you called me?” A lively Natsumi barged into the room. “Did you?”

“Your ears are ringing.”

“Uh, I’m sorry then.”

“Pack up your stuff too. We’re going back.”

“Understood, Master.” She bowed and scurried out of the tent.

“So many women,” Alise whispered. “My junior is damn popular… I’m still the idol of Orario.”

I shook my head.

After making sure to leave nothing behind, we traveled back to the Surface World.

Favorite if you liked it!

223