Chapter 341: My Lord, don’t steal!
5.9k 20 205
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

There wasn’t much to do in the Underworld, so Asahi and Grayfia cut their date short. Asahi and Grayfia flew around under the guise of his stealth skill. Gremory Territory was quite far from the Lucifuge territory. Grayfia could’ve used her magic circle to teleport there. She was glad she didn’t. Flying around like this reminded her of the day they set out to witness the battle between the Heavenly Dragons and three factions.

Asahi watched his devil maid with a smile.

‘What are we going to do after conquering the Underworld?’

He hadn’t decided his path after he conquered the dungeon, the Underworld. Clearing his previous world from the undead infestation will take a week at most with his current strength. Even a week was overstretching the limits. Maya’s world didn’t have any interesting events.

‘Becoming Heaven’s leader means taking over the church. More than half of the world will be under my influence… except for the Youkai.’

The seductive image of a nine-tailed fox appeared in his head. The milf with fluffy tails was right in his strike zone.

‘Will she even be born in this period?’

He shook his head. He had time before he mingled with the Youkai Faction of Japan. Current Japan would be riddled with wars between warlords.

‘Klyscha, where should I go after becoming emperor? A world where Saeko and others can enjoy school life… Saya probably won’t join after becoming a mother.’

(Won’t a school in their world satisfy them more? Choosing a new world isn’t appropriate since my love will be dragged into different events.)

‘Protagonist’s luck, huh. So a peaceful life after rebuilding the world from undead calamity. Need to think of a new world after that.’

They arrived in the Gremory territory. He made a beeline toward the Gremory Castle. He bypassed the guards at the door and snuck into the castle. A woman stood in the hallway leading into the castle. As she turned around, Asahi involuntarily gulped. Her hair was a lighter shade of brown, almost appearing yellow: her eyes were amethyst. Her pure white dress was similar to what aristocrats usually wore at formal parties. Whether it was her bountiful chest or her gentle expression—everything about her oozed a motherly appearance that Asahi couldn’t ignore. His heart, which usually remained calm, was beating strongly right now.

‘Mama Gremory!’

The mother of Sirzechs Gremory. She will give birth to Rias Gremory a few centuries later.

Venelana tilted her head as she wrapped her arm around her waist and pressed her hand on her cheek.

“What was that?”

She felt something strange. An odd feeling that something moved, but she couldn’t see anything.

“Am I imagining things now?” Venelana shook her head before she turned around and walked away.

Grayfia pinched his waist. “My Lord, she is a married woman. Please don’t drool at her beauty.”

“I know a milf when I see one.”

“...I don’t want to see my lord stealing someone’s wife.”

“I know, jeez. I will never force a woman.”

“I don’t want to doubt you,” Grayfia said with a frown. “You seem to be attracted to her.”

“I am,” he admitted.

Grayfia didn’t know what to say anymore. Should she encourage her future husband to seek the woman he finds attractive? Or should she stop him from falling into the hole of forbidden pleasure with a married woman?

“Let’s see what Sirzechs is up to.”

“You seem interested in him.”

Asahi returned a smile. He came to check whether the future Super Devil fell into despair or pulled himself together. He could have sent someone else for the task. Since he had an hour or two to spare, he might as well check out the territory that will belong to him in the future.

‘I hope he and Ajuka support the Devil King haters faction. Things will be more interesting that way.’

So Asahi began sneaking around the castle in search of Sirzechs. It was pretty simple with his instincts which indicated two strong people in the area. The only problem was the brown-haired milf showing off her elegant rear as she walked in front of him. She was also headed to Sirzechs’ room it seemed. She looked over her shoulder and frowned.

‘Her milf senses detected me!’

(Run!)

Venelana opened the door and stepped into the room. “Ajuka, it’s been a while.”

“Miss Gremory, please sit.”

Asahi and Grayfia put on the Helm of Hades and peeked into the room. Ajuka and Sirzechs were sitting around a table.

Venelana joined them with a pleasant giggle and asked how Ajuka’s mother and father were doing. After the polite questions, Venelana glanced over her shoulder. “Do you sense anything abnormal?”

Ajuka pointed in the air, and numerous green magic circles materialized in the air. “Nothing on my radar.”

“I must be growing old…” Venelana murmured and sighed. “Sirzechs, are you still going to do it?”

Sirzechs gave a determined nod. “I respect them for shaping the Underworld as a working society. But their decision to take down King Lucifer was foolish at best. We’re nearly eliminated. The Pillars are clashing in the shadows. A civil war can break out at any moment because of their careless decision.”

“It’s not enough for you to wage a war,” Venelana retorted.

“Indeed so,” Ajuka said as he sipped his tea. “The goal of our rebellion is to seize power from the warmonger devils. ‘For them to unconditionally sign the treaty, they must be at their worst.’ Their logic is laughable.”

Venelana leaned forward and took Sirzechs’s hands. “Since you have made your decision, I will not stop you. Be careful on this path… I’ll pray for your safety.”

Asahi’s eyes were drawn to the angel disguised as a devil.

‘She is married. No need to ruin her life.’

Overwhelmed by Venelena’s kindness, Sirzechs glanced away, his cheeks a little flushed. “I-I know, Mother. I will never regret my decision.”

Venelana giggled. “In the meantime, I’ll find a suitable marriage partner for you.”

“Mother, don’t. I’m still young.”

“Young you may be. However, when your father was at your age…” Venelana paused and sighed. “He had numerous affairs. You should be more open to those things.”

She couldn’t openly state that he should go and enjoy his life. The maids in the castle would open their legs the moment he said a word, yet he wasn’t interested in them. She even sent the most beautiful one to his room at night. He only greeted the girl and sent her back. His behavior worried her. She didn’t want him to become a playboy like her father used to be. She also couldn’t bear to see him broken-hearted. The man whom the heiress of Lucifuge married also became the de facto leader of Heaven during the meeting. The most shocking thing was that it happened in Biblical God’s presence. Rumors about him have already spread throughout the Underworld.

Some call him Biblical God’s secret son. Some say he was a miracle child between a Seraph and a human. A being born with limitless potential. The most exaggerated ones say he bested Biblical God in a fight to win the title of ‘Heaven’s Ruler.’

Venelana believed none of those, yet she couldn’t help but become a bit curious.

‘An interesting person.’

Favorite if you liked it!

205