Chapter 342: Grayfia’s struggle
5.7k 13 204
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

‘So her husband used to be a playboy.’

Asahi scratched his head as he conversed with Klyscha.

(He still is—oops. I wasn’t supposed to say that~.)

The mischievous goddess dropped a hint that may as well be a flag.

‘If she isn’t happy with her husband, I will take her.’

He couldn’t let such a wonderful milf suffer a mediocre life. That being said, his work here was done.

‘Luck skill is broken.’

To think he came at the perfect time to eavesdrop on Sirzechs’s decision.

‘Grayfia, we’re done.’

He exited the Gremory Castle. Grayfia still looked a bit sullen, an angry frown on her face.

In fact, Grayfia was considering every impact Venelana could have on Asahi’s future. For one, she was from the Baal family, the extremists who sought authority and wealth more than any other Pillar. Even her father was wary of them. Asahi was going to become the Emperor of the Underworld. If Venelana possessed half the wits of a Baal, she would do everything to secure the rights of succession to her child.

‘It won’t end well for our family.’

Sensing her bad mood, Asahi decided to skip meeting Serafall this time. She might become more jealous if she knew he had plans to meet another devil woman. He dragged Grayfia to a hotel in the Gremory territory. On the bed, he solved his maid’s problems with lots of love and a little bit of punishment that left red marks on her back and hips.

Relaxing in his arms, Grayfia forgot everything about Venelana.

Asahi raised his upper body and looked at her belly. As he focused, a tiny ball of pure white appeared in his vision.

‘Is that—’

He paused and gulped his dry saliva.

(A new baby!)

This was the result of the creampies he gave without using killing the vitality in his sperm. Sometimes he couldn’t control himself in the heat of the moment. Sometimes he forgot.

Even though devils took hundreds of years to get pregnant, his seed full of life accomplished it in a few months.

‘How do I tell her?’

The diligent maid might have mixed feelings about the child.

‘I just turned eighteen, and I’m getting two kids…’

The thought made him chuckle. He used to hate kids due to their noisy nature. Yet, the sight of Saya bursting with excitement over her child changed him.

He caressed Grayfia’s silver hair, waking her up from her light sleep.

“My Lord?”

Grayfia was taken aback by his soft gaze. It was a sharp contrast from the expression he had when he ‘punished’ her a few minutes ago.

“You are…” he took a pause, increasing her worries. “Pregnant.”

All thoughts were from her mind. Grayfia’s face washed blank with confusion, like her brain cogs couldn't turn fast enough to take in the information from her wide eyes. Every muscle in her body just froze in time.

“I’m… pregnant?”

Asahi nodded and patted her cheeks. “A little devil will be born soon.”

“This… this is too sudden!”

Grayfia threw off the blanket in panic and got up. She lowered her face in her hands and sat there. She never thought Asahi’s immeasurable vitality would lead to this. The day that should have arrived after decades crashed down on her without notice.

Asahi wrapped his arm around her shoulder. “Scared?”

Grayfia turned to him with a blank look in her eyes. “I’m not ready… My Lord, I… we can’t have time if we are going to become the rulers of the Underworld.”

“Relax. We have nine months. I’m going to speed up the conquest for you.”

“...I still don’t know. I want to have a child, but… will I be a good mother?”

The devil woman, who lived over seventy years as a princess, was questioning her abilities. Asahi pulled her in a tight hug and stroked her hair.

“Trust me. You’ll do just fine.”

“Un… can we hide it from others?”

She didn’t want others to treat her like a princess because of this. Rather, she would prefer to work as a maid as long as she could.

“I suppose there is nothing wrong with hiding.”

Asahi sighed, wondering who else got pregnant. He didn’t 

***

Asahi returned home. Grayfia acted like her usual self in front of Astraea. Asahi received information from Aimi about their location and left after pecking Astraea’s lips.

Saeko, Aimi, Nao, Shiori, and Ray stood on the 58th floor where Asahi previously fought the Valgang Dragons.

“Asahi-sama.”

He hugged Aimi. She blushed, recalling what she did last night.

‘I was too spoiled last night…’

(It’s not wrong to receive his spoiling from time to time.)

Nao fixed her glasses and revealed a soft smile. “Welcome back. Would you like to have some fresh dragon meatballs?”

Asahi pecked Aimi’s lips before he turned to Nao. “Make it spicy.”

Saeko chuckled. “We were about to face the dragons.”

A mischievous glint flashed in her eyes. Dragons were her favorite monsters in this dungeon. Their sturdy defenses gave her more time to relish in pleasure. It was only second to the pleasure she received in bed every day. Though sometimes her mind became so hazy that she forgot what happened last night.

Shiori slapped her sister’s back. “Don’t worry about this Switch imouto of mine, Asahi-kun. How was your date with Gabriel? Did you corrupt her?”

Shiori had read a doujin or two about corruption. She felt like Asahi should do something similar to Gabriel. It could be quite fun to watch.

‘He is too much of a nice guy.’

She shook her head. His hands were all he needed to seduce a woman.

“Nope. But God is hurrying me to marry her.”

“Marriage?” Ray asked as she tilted her head. “Master is marrying a woman?”

Asahi scratched his head. With another woman pregnant, he had to marry them sooner or later. The dragons roared in the distance, making Saeko more impatient than ever.

“Husband, I’ll be going ahead. Look after me once I’m done!”

Full of excitement, she strode into the cavern that led them to the battleground.

The woman, whose swordsmanship was second to none among his women, was delighted to face a horde of fire-breathing dragons. Each time her sword dug into their flesh, Saeko couldn’t help but smile in pure ecstasy. After swearing an oath to be Asahi’s sword, her sadism hadn’t diminished in the slightest.

Ray darted around the room, releasing supersonic waves that stunned dragons. Rini rushed in and blew the dragons’ heads with her new gauntlets.

Aimi was the most efficient in killing. She carved the most optimal route to her targets without using any wasted movements. Nao came up huge when she pulled the dragons with her storm, reducing Aimi’s kill time to a fraction.

Asahi shook his head. The difference between his women and Finn’s party couldn’t be any wider. One was a massacre; the other was a struggle.

[—You have leveled up!]

Another level up where he contributed nothing.

‘I’ll go down the 61st tomorrow.’

It was about time he faced the Corrupted Spirits hiding in the depths of the dungeon.

Favorite if you liked it!

204