Chapter 531: The Deviant Goddess
3.5k 6 117
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Asahi, unaware of Chiaki’s changes, went toward his next destination in Orario — Freya’s residence. Surprisingly, she wasn’t in her Familia home, Folkvangr, but her old residence.

The highest floor of Babel.

Asahi climbed the tower staircase, finding no adventurer or any presence other than Freya. Curious, he opened the door to her residence.

The last time he had stepped foot in there, the chamber was bathed in a mysterious darkness, and Freya was sitting on her throne like a queen, sipping her wine. This time, however, the chamber appeared bright from the light coming from orbs of lights scattered across. Freya was standing beside the throne, not sitting on it. Holding a cloth, she methodically rubbed the armrests of the throne with a cloth, pausing every so often to inspect her work. Her movements were delicate and purposeful, an expression of devotion and respect on her face.

Her maid dress all but confirmed her current mindset.

Freya heard the echoing steps and spun around. An involuntary gasp left her lips. “Master Asahi!”

As he approached her, she pushed him onto the throne — his rightful place in her world.

Asahi smiled as he leaned his face on his knuckle. “I heard you’ve been missing me.”

“My Odr, my master, no day goes without this poor maid missing for her master to return home,” Freya said, her voice shaking with emotions. She looked up with a beaming smile, her hands clasped together in a joyous prayer. “My prayers have been answered today.”

Asahi stared blankly in response to her dramatic speech that was awfully similar to Grayfia’s roleplay. “Why is there no bodyguard?”

“A maid does not need bodyguards to protect her. As quoted by my mentor and senior Grayfia, a maid should be self-sufficient and move the resources at hand to protect her master at all costs.”

Orario was her playground. She wasn’t physically strong but she could charm her way out of any tough situation. With Asahi’s moniker booming throughout the world, no sane man would ever try to touch his possession, unless they had a death wish.

“My not-so-self-sufficient maid, stop going around in loops. Tell me your true intentions.”

A hint of mischief crossed her face before a strong glow emanated from her eyes — an alluring scent slowly filled the chamber.

“My true intention…” Freya rested her knee between his legs and leaned closer. Her breath heightened to match her throbbing heart. A dangerously enchanting voice left her lips. “I only want you, Master. I never wanted anything more in my whole life.”

It’d be a lie to claim her antics did not turn him on, but he didn’t let his impulse take over. Wearing a troubled frown, he held her chin. “Freya, do you want me to fuck you?”

He wasn’t against the idea of sleeping with Freya. Not after she re-established her image as a submissive maid. She was putting in the effort, and no good effort must go unrewarded.

Freya froze at the severe tone of his voice. She had a feeling things might get steamy if she answered affirmatively. The imagination of those follow-up scenarios made her gulp.

‘Why am I nervous about sex? I’m the Goddess of Beauty.’

She composed her mind with reinvigorated confidence and pressed a hand against Asahi’s chest. “Yes, I want to.”

He didn’t miss the faint smirk on her face. Her confidence in her sensuality shone through her humble maid persona.

After all, she was talking to her Odr, the man destined to free her from her cycle of monotony and lead her to a world of wonderful thrills.

“I have one condition.” He dragged her chin until their lips almost made contact. “I won’t allow you to sleep with anyone else afterwards.”

He was a possessive man through and through. He couldn’t care less about her past conquests. Present and future mattered the most. It was a hypocritical demand coming from a man who slept with many women every day. But he had long accepted this hypocrisy — he was special for winning Klyscha’s heart and all of his affairs afterwards. He didn’t need common sense to tie him down.

“Master Asahi, men don’t look appealing when they’re insecure,” Freya said with a charming smile. Her eyes, however, provoked him. “I have not indulged in my urges since I donned the maid dress. If you can satisfy all my cravings, I’ll—”

The goddess took a long pause. She had nothing that was worth a dime in his eyes.

Asahi traced a finger on her cheeks. The goddess of beauty had flawless skin, even by his high standards. “What’s the matter, Freya? Can’t wager anything?”

“I can.” Freya touched her chest. “I will devote my body and soul to you alone. It’s not a play of words. I’ll accept any oath should you best me in a contest of sex.”

Asahi raised a brow skeptically. “You’re already my maid. Why do you need another oath to devote yourself to me?”

“You’re mistaken, Master Asahi. I vowed to be your maid, but it was by the force of our gamble. By beating me in the contest of sex, you’ll gain my full loyalty and obedience.” Freya licked her lips. “Loyalty by choice or loyalty by force. You make the decision.”

The cunning goddess found a loophole in her own vow.

“You’re mistaken about something.” 

Asahi’s hand closed around the collar of her dress and he tugged her forcefully towards him, her body pressed against his. His other hand crept up her skirt and cruelly jerked down her panties, baring her behind to his palm. Without warning, he delivered a harsh, stinging slap to her exposed flesh.

An audible gasp followed the echoing slap on her sensitive flesh. Her back arched as she glared at her supposed master in fury. The humiliation rekindled her suppressed pride.

“What are you doing…?”

Asahi pressed his elbow against her back, holding her down as he raised his hand and spanked her for the second time.

“This one is from Grayfia for tainting her sacred job.”

Spank!

“Stop. I said stop!”

“This is for being extra sassy.”

Spank!

“For trying to charm me.”

Spank! Spank! Spank! Although he ran out of reasons, his hand kept smacking her perfectly round hips. She fell behind Grayfia in terms of heaviness and curviness, but her velvety skin made up a butt worthy of spanking and groping.

Freya kept whining. By the end of it all, she had tears in her eyes. “Master… Unnnn. Please don’t bully me.”

She had imagined about conquering his heart and seizing the opportunity to become his woman. That would give her a chance to travel to the realms beyond. For her ambitions, she got spanked until her butt swelled with agony.

Drip. Drip. Drip. Amidst her harrowing sobs, droplets of white fluid crashed on the floor.

“Don’t tell me it turned you on?”

Freya backed off and pulled up her panties. “It’s not like that! I was wet from anticipation… I thought Master Asahi would finally embrace me and give me the experience of a lifetime.”

A soft, joyous chuckle left him. He beckoned her and patted his leg, giving her the universal gesture of ‘sit here.’ She cautiously approached him, still shaken by his cruelty, and rested her butt on his lap.

“Nnn~.” She winced when a burning sensation enveloped her bottom. “Master Asahi is a brute. I am not the kind to derive pleasure from torture.”

Asahi lifted her by her butt until she stood on her knees. Her boobs came right in his face, their soft fragrance inviting him in for a taste. He pecked at her cleavage before channeling his life force to tune down the severity of her injuries. The pain remained, not to the severity of hampering her movements. Neither did he want the pain to go away.

“I wasn’t trying to unleash my sadism on you. It was your punishment for trying your old ways.”

“I was just looking for sex…” she settled on his lap and wrapped her arms around his neck. “Master Asahi, this position might be good for sex.”

“You ruined everything by trying to add a layer of gambling into the affair.”

“I was making it more interesting. People give their all when there is a prize involved. The proven carrot and stick method, Master Asahi.”

“I don’t fuck women for a prize. I do it because it expresses my love for them, bar the few times I do it to feel good.”

Freya revealed a smile full of amusement at his argument. “Sex is the extremity of sensuality. The highest form of carnal indulge. You don’t need love to have sex.”

“Except sex is the only act that entwines love and lust.”

“Master Asahi,” she whispered in his ears. “I am ignorant of the deeper aspects of love. Will you teach me? In turn, you may insert—”

He pinched her butt before she attempted another seduction. He rose to his feet while she clung to him, holding her in a princess carry.

“We’re going.”

“May I question where Master is taking me? Does the place name start with bed and end with room?”

The pent-up sex deviant had her eyes clouded in desires.

Asahi shook his head. “It’s the place you always wanted to go. Another world.”

Freya stared at him wordlessly as though her mind lagged after hearing the words ‘Another world.’

Favorite if you liked it!

117