Chapter 536: An unreasonable demand (R-18)
4.9k 7 113
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The room was dark. Aimi, who came right out of the shower after sacrificing countless monsters for XP, only wore a white loose shirt. Even that was completely unfettered, giving glimpses of her alluring chest and a complete view of her waist and the valley descending below it.

Her dark gray cascaded down her back like a river. She tried to grow her hair in the past few months, but it barely reached her lower back. Time showed more prominence on her front bangs as they completely covered her left eye.

The intense gaze of her lover laid her bare, observing every single part of her body with scrutiny. She puffed her chest and placed her hands on her hips, posing in front of her love. She looked more mature and confident than ever after dedicating her life to killing monsters and becoming the very best yandere lover in his life.

“What do you think, Asahi-sama? I took care of my appearance every day… it’s hard to compete with big tiddies anime girls.”

A sigh left her lips. Asahi wanted to give her a warm hug until she grinned like a yandere. Alas, he couldn’t even move at the moment.

“Why am I tied up again?” asked the young man, who let a yandere willingly tie him to a chair in a dark room. “Aimi?”

Aimi flittered closer and slowly settled her legs on either side of him. Her red eyes glowed as she wrapped her arms around his neck. The only sound in the room was that of her shirt brushing her naked skin and their faint breathing. Every moment scattered her fresh rose-like scent.

“Asahi-sama… I have a question. How do you like the title ‘Goddess of Darkness’?”

The title reminded him of Nyx more than anything, who kind of disappeared after coming to his palace once. Great Red terrorized the poor Primordial Goddess to hide in her realm. “I like it a lot. Are you thinking about becoming one?”

“Nn.” She nodded meekly. “I am far from reaching the status of a goddess. A racial change like Yuriko will bring me closer to my goal.”

“You kidnapped me to ask my preferences?”

Aimi traced a finger on his face and blew hot hair in his ears. “I know about Asahi-sama’s preferences — All of it. But I want Asahi-sama to decide for me.”

She carefully omitted the part where she asked Klyscha to transform her like the goddess had a wand to cast spells to change races at will. Had the process been instant, she might have been standing here as a panther woman.

“Klyscha, what’s the race with darkness affinity and cat ears?”

(Demonic Panther!)

“There you have it.”

“It’s decided then. I’ll destroy those little vermin with Riveria and become a sexy panther,” Aimi said in a warm voice and caressed his lips with her finger. “Asahi-sama, I have known you for the longest out of everyone… except Klyscha-sama. Can you say yes to my first and last unreasonable demand?”

“What is it?”

“Can you swap out the Eromancer class for one hour? I want you to make you feel my raw emotions like I feel yours. Asahi-sama, please?”

(My love?)

“Sure. I don’t actively use the Eromancer either way.”

He was confident in his lovemaking skills.

Aimi beamed a pleased grin. “Asahi-sama, please stay still for a minute.”

“Wait, we’re doing it like this?”

Even Saeko hadn’t tied him to sadism. Well, she was more into enjoying masochistic acts with her beloved sister.

Without replying to his troubled voice, Aimi moved close and her breasts touched him. The very tip of her tits caressed his naked chest, the warmth of which casting a look of arousal on his face.

“Aimi…”

“Nn, Asahi-sama. Let me deal with your stress.”

She slid down in a phantom motion and made his shorts disappear with a touch. Now very naked, his half erect penis pointed at her face, growing with every caress of her warm breath.

Aimi reached for his length, as she said, “I’ll do my best.”

Her approach was gentle at first, brushing across the tip then lowering. After several gentle strokes, her five fingers surrounded his hardened length. She leaned forward and let a small trail of spittle into his head before spreading across his skin, lubricating his shaft.

Asahi shivered from the cold wetness around his ardent penis, which only grew with her earnest strokes. Being tied like this was certainly a fresh experience, even for a womanizer like him.

The yandere watched his reactions with a happy glimmer in her crinkling eyes. Her smile grew wider with every twitch and throb in his penis.

The air grew hotter with their passion.

Aimi licked the pre-cum that congealed on the head. She rose on her knees, let her tits rest on his thighs, and smiled with a sultry expression upon her face. “Asahi-sama, I’ll do a special paizuri for you.”

He became tense at the word and gulped in anticipation. He had fully descended into the role of a helpless lad to accommodate his yandere’s deepest desires.

She leaned closer and pushed her marvelous assets up with her hands. The valley came up and wasted no time smothering him with its softness. His back tensed up as his shaft felt the nice, warm globes pressing and brushing against him, the pressure rising as they bobbed up and down. He groaned at the bubbling pressure in his groan.

Aimi also moaned when the penis between her tits throbbed. With one eye, she paid close attention to his reactions. His innocently entranced expression brought her mind back to times when he was a little boy walking down the streets by himself. He helped out of a distressed situation when her family had abandoned her.

A small act of kindness started this entire journey that now spanned through various worlds. Her chest throbbed with passion and emotions.

“Asahi-sama~, please feel good!”

Aimi let her saliva flow between her cleavage before lowering her mouth to take the hot cock in her lips. Her tongue drew circles around his cock head. Sweat and saliva made the motion smoother as time went on.

“Ahh… Aimi, open mouth…” Asahi swung his head back and let out a low groan as his cock started to throb.

Sensing his inevitable climax, Aimi squeezed his penis between her bouncy breasts, even as it hurt her skin, and increased the rhythm of her motion. He finally gave in and shot rope after rope of white semen into her mouth.

She continued bobbing her head with his penis while the thick liquid slid down her throat. Her tits and mouth squeeze every last drop of cum from him.

Aimi threw her head back and closed her mouth with both hands. “Asahi-sama’s seed,” she said with her mouth full of semen. “I love it!”

Asahi let his breath settle as he relaxed, as relaxed as one could be in his position.

The yandere gulped down everything within moments and opened her mouth. Her expectant eye revealed her craving for praise.

“Good job, Aimi. Now free me.”

Aimi elegantly tapped her fingers on her mouth and revealed a delicate smile. “Asahi-sama~, please. I want to try sex in this fashion. Please~?”

He might be the most evil man in the world, but in the bedroom, he was a loving husband who couldn’t deny his wife’s unreasonable desires.

113