Ch 3: The Commander
206 0 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Take him to the torture chamber."

Neris let's his grip on Zero's neck go. Zero falls to the ground unconscious still.

"Yes, Sir!"

The soldier salutes Neris and motions for the other soldiers to grab each of Zero's arm. They drag him up the stairs.

"Be careful with him. He is quite dangerous seeing how he took out five of my skilled soldiers in a matter of minutes." Neris warns.

"Yes, Sir. Make sure to handcuff him!" The other soldiers pick up the fallen pieces of chains and reattach them to Zero's wrists. They continue dragging him out of the cell room. With little resistance from the unconscious Zero, they easily take him to the torture chamber in a matter of seconds.

Neris follows them.

It seems as though the Admiral is quite the interesting character.

Neris smiles his eyes flashing interest at the unconscious man.

The soldiers strap Zero to a chair and put chains on his legs to prevent him from moving or escaping from the chamber.

"Leave me with him."

The soldiers give each other a glance and leave the room empty for the Commander.

Now then... How should i deal with this man?

Neris observes the unconscious Zero thoroughly watching for any change in his expression. Surprisingly, this man was quite handsome with his silver hair. Remembering his emerald eyes that glared at him earlier, Neris was intrigued by the bright green color and couldn't help but smile.

Despite his delicate looking face... He is quite the fighter.

A fighter that was skilled enough to take out five soldiers without any weapons was already interesting enough, but to think there could be an Admiral as fearless as this man to detect Neris' killing intent. It made Neris shiver with excitement. A worthy opponent had shown himself.

I should wake him up now.

Neris gets up from his chair that he was sitting across from Zero and picks up the bucket that was set aside for him with water. He tosses the water bucket at Zero.

*Splash!*

"Ack-!"

The sound of coughing filled the room.

Zero opens his eyes slightly still disoriented as water drips from his face and hair. Someone had thrown water at him. 

Fuck.

Zero did not like the current situation he was in. He could see through the bangs of his silver hair that he was in a torture room. The torture devices hanged on the wall and the Commander from earlier was standing right in front of him.

"Are you awake now?" Neris asked.

Zero remained silent.

"Not going to talk?"

"..."

"Well, its fine. I'll get information out of you one way or another." Neris leans back in his chair.

Zero glares at Neris.

"Angry?"

"No." Answered Zero.

He truly wasn't angry. He just didn't like how he felt as if he was being looked at as prey by the man. It gave him weird goosebumps. 

"So you can talk."

"..."

"Tell me, how did such a delicate looking man like you become an Admiral?"

Zero said nothing. This man was mocking him with his tone of voice and he had no duty to respond to him. Zero kept his expression even as he shut his eyes.

Neris seeing Zero ignore him felt a strong desire to conquer his attitude. He wanted to tame what appeared to him a powerful prey that wasn't intimidated by his presence.

"How..."

"Hm?"

"How did you know my name?" Zero asked.

Neris smiles.

"How could I not know your name? When my soldiers captured you, your entire camp erupted in anxiety searching for their lost Admiral. Don't you think it was quite careless of you to bathe in the lake alone with no guards?"

Indeed, it was foolish but Zero knew he could protect himself. He just didn't think that when he allowed himself to be captured there would be this beast in front of him. Even he could tell that this Commander was much stronger than his rank appeared to be.

"Why did you allow yourself to be captured?"

"..."

"Still not answering, despite myself answering your question?"

"Fuck off."

"Quite the vicious tongue you have there, don't you?"

Neris grabs Zero's chin.

"But I know ways to make you talk."

Neris gets up from his chair and takes a whip hanging from the wall. Zero seeing him take the whip. He eyes him but says nothing.

"Shall we test it? That loyalty of yours?"

 

5