Ch 4: Torture
264 0 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Neris extends the whip with his right hand as his left holds the handle of the whip. He straightens out the whips long leather length clearly happy with the durability of the item. He flicks the whip causing a crackling sound to resound in the room. 

Zero undisturbed by the sound just watches as Neris prepares the whip.

"How is it?"

"?"

"The sound of such a clean whip. It will be used to whip that handsome face of yours."

"Rot in hell."

Neris smiles as he cracks the whip towards Zero's face.

A cut appears on Zero's face. The stinging sensation of the wound burned, but Zero showed no distortions of pain on his face. He merely watched emotionless at Neris' threat.

"An expressionless and fearless face. I quite like that." Neris takes the now scarred Zero's face with his free hand. "Its unfortunate that I have to torture you for my Kingdom, otherwise I would like to be good sparring partners with you."

Zero frowns and spits at Neris' face.

"Perverted sadist." Spits Zero.

Neris' smile disappears as he wipes the spit off his face. The atmosphere of the torture room drops from his action. Zero could feel that Neris was now annoyed.

"A sadist can only express his love with torture after all. Aren't I right? Admiral?"

The sound of whip cracks again as Zero is hit on the back. Still expressionless despite his now torn clothes and scarred back Zero remains silent. Neris cracks the whip again and hits Zero two more times leaving more wounds on the back. Neris then notices that there were already scars on Zero's back that weren't from him.

Previous torture?

Neris could tell that the wounds were old on Zero's back, but he wondered why such a powerful Admiral had such scars.

The torture of Zero continued for a while as Neris used various methods to injure and force Zero to talk. However, all his efforts were in vain as Zero didn't make one peep of noise, even as he was being whipped, burned, and made to swallow water.

Neris quickly grew tired as no reaction came from Zero. He admired the will that Zero had, befitting of an Admiral loyal to the Empire of Luxia. Such a man, Neris wanted as his own soldier.

"Clean him up and throw him into a secure cell."

Neris tosses an order at the soldier who had come in to give him water. He chucks the whip to the soldier, who clumsily grabs the whip.

"Yes, Sir."

Neris watches as the soldiers unbuckle Zero from the chair. Zero, doesn't say anything and easily gets up from the chair despite his wounds on his back. His expression remained the same.

This man must be crazy! Being able to take all that torture from the Commander!

The soldier thought to himself as he unbuckled Zero. A man who could withstand such injuries and still move around as if nothing was ridiculous! What kind of hell had this man been through?

Zero remained quiet while taking note of Neris' intense gaze at him.

It seems it will take quite a bit of effort for me to escape with him around.

Zero's thoughts were processing quickly despite having suffered injuries and torture. He was thinking of ways to escape rather than the fact that he was just tortured, almost as if he couldn't feel any pain in his body.

"Move, Imperial scum." The soldier shoves Zero's scarred back.

Zero not flinching from the shove walks slowly outside of the torture chamber with his back being closely monitored by Neris.

Once Zero had cleared the torture room, Neris watched the spot in which Zero had been sitting. Blood had soaked the chair. It was quite a large amount of blood and yet that man withstood the torture and didn't even squeak a single sound. 

How interesting.

Neris was thoroughly impressed by Zero's tenacity. He really wanted this man as his soldier. It was truly unfortunate that the man belonged to the Empire. Perhaps, he could somehow obtain that man's loyalty? Though it might be a bit difficult considering he had just tortured him.

"Klaus, do a background check on that man."

"As you wish, Commander." 

A man with long red hair and glasses bowed towards the commander. His purple eyes shimmered with admiration towards Neris. He turns his head and walks out of the torture room determined to find the information needed for his dear Commander.

 

5