Arc: 3 [Chapter 1]
391 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

ARC [THREE]

Have you ever had that feeling when you can hear the loud beating of your heart, and that freaking butterfly flapping around in your stomach as you get closer to something?

Well, I never had that feeling before, also, should I see a doctor? Because I think, I'm either on the verge of having a stroke or it is far much worse than that.

I throttle up, and the Brutale speed through the portal. Flashes of changing lights went by like a blink of an eye.

A world of pink awaits for me, down below.

Tree with pink leaves decorated the land below, and purple grass hides the dark dirt underneath. On top of a hill, a single white Parthenon stood. Then encircled by white, square-shaped houses, built like a cube, and arranged together like stair on a downward slope.

There's no single city to be seen, only the somewhat similar town that I saw below are scattered across the purple land.

Agnes fly to my side, "Can you tell me again, why are we here?"

I take a glance at the adorable harpy beside me, "It's because I have to find her."

He pursed his lips, "The random woman that kissed you earlier?"

I was distracted by a sudden urge that grabs my attention, "That town down there. She's there, Daisie is there, I'm sure of it."

Before Agnes could reply to my sudden outburst of words, I pitch down the bike at the town and speed up. Agnes flaps his wings as hard as he can, to try to catch up to me.

I land my bike right next to the beautiful fountain in the middle of a small plaza. After switching the flight mode, I glance around me, noticing the residents of the town are looking at me with curiosity and...subtle lust?

The clothes on their bodies are quite unexpectedly revealing, thin and see-through or even skimpy and scantily clad. However, what strikes me as odd the most is I don't see any old people or children, only young and mature people in the age of 23 to 35. Almost as if i'm in a weird version of an adult film featuring a doll-like town.

There is no single rubbish or waste to be seen around me. Not even a dirty footprint.

Agnes land beside me, I turn my head to him, "She's not just any random woman, she knows me, and somehow I know her. Besides, every time I see her, my heart skips a beat."

"Are you sure that you want to meet her looking like that?" Agnes' eyes look at me from top to bottom.

"Like what?" My eyebrows perk.

He gestures his head toward the side-view mirror. I'm a little bit shock as I see myself cover with dark smudge and wearing burnt clothes. I completely forgot about the aftermath of my earlier quest.

"We left in a hurry that you forgot to clean yourself, come on, let's go back and get yourself clean. Tomorrow, we will try to find her."

"Don't be ridiculous."

"You look horrible, besides, you'll probably scare her away when she sees you."

"I don't think that she cares that I look like this...but just to be sure!" With a single leap, I jump into the fountain, making a big splash and drenching myself with water.

The splash of water hit one of Agnes's wings causing him to take a step back. He shakes the water off his wing and looks at me with a scowl.

I rise from the depth of shallow water with my brunette hair sticking to the back of my scalp. Stream of water run down my back and slide down my curve, then carefully drip down back into the water. Surprisingly, it didn't feel cold, only slightly warm. I splash my face again with the same water and wipe the dark smudges away while a big smile was on my face.

I felt relieved to finally enjoy the refreshing feeling of being clean again.

Pulling back my hair, I turn my gaze on Agnes, "How do I look?"

"Wet..."

"I guess, better be wet than dirty. Am I right?"

Agnes rolls his eyes, "Yeah, sure. Wet is way better than dirty, I supposed... it's not like most people would prefer being clean and dry." I can taste the sarcasm dripping from his words.

"You do know, I'm still mad at you," I vault out of the fountain with my dripping clothes.

"I said, I'm sorry, ugh."

Without me noticing, the men and women in this plaza are slowly closing in on us, but when I look carefully at them. It's not me that they are heading toward, it's Agnes.

Agnes finally realizes what is happening, and look at me for help, "Andre...What's going on?"

There was no ill intent coming from them, however, I do detect a strong curiosity and fascination.

"Andre!" He bares his teeth toward them and let out an intimidating growl.

However, the people aren't fazed by it, instead, they start touching his feathers and stroking his wings. I smile as I watch them brush their cheek against Agnes's feathers.

"I don't think they are trying to hurt you."

A strong sense of attraction pull my attention away toward a path, and without doubt, I start walking toward it like a moth to a light.

"Andre! Don't leave me! Andre!" Agnes yell out as he is being embraced by twenty or more people that are curious to see a harpy.

Every step I take, I leave a wet shoeprint on the brick road. I keep on walking, ignoring everything around me like I was possessed. The beating of my heart keeps getting stronger, I have no shred of idea where she is, but I could feel her getting closer.

After crossing a bridge over a canal of flowing water, I stop and glance at the cube houses around me.

"Which one is it?" I mutter to myself.

A Red haired woman climbs the steps to her house with a bunch of apple in her arms, I call out to her, "Hey?"

She turns around, instantly covers her mouth, dropping the apples down the steps while her eyes widen, "A candidate...Oh my, today certainly an exciting day for me."

"How did you know?"

"I mean no disrespect, the way you dressed... and the weapon in your belt. Nobody on Efcharístisi carries a weapon and dress the way you are. May I ask your name, great candidate?"

"It's Andre of Adrestia."

"Adrestia? Oh no, please forgive my rudeness, Miss Andre. I have done nothing wrong." The woman drops to both her knees while pleading forgiveness from me.

"Woah, I'm not here to hurt anyone." I lower myself and place my hand on her shoulders then help her stand again.

"Such a kind gesture, surely I'm not worthy of your kindness." Her sparkling red eyes look at me as if I was a higher being than her.

After moving my hands away, I scratch the back of my head, "I actually need a favor from you."

"Anything," She said enthusiastically, then she pulls the loose strap away from her shoulders causing her thin dress to slide down.

Revealing a very curvy and tempting body, free of blemishes. I look down and the carpet does match the hair. I stumble back while trying to cover my eyes. "Why did you get naked?!"

"You asked me of a favor...I'm ready to please you any way you want, It's an honor to me." She is unfazed by her actions.

"So this what James felt when I did it to him..."

"Is there something wrong with my body? Is my body displeasing to see? Am I ugly?" She on the verge of crying at the thought of displeasing me.

"No, No, No, you have quite the erroneous body, and you are beautiful, there's no doubt about it."

A big smile appears on her face, "Your compliment cause joy to my lowly heart. If my look is desirable, does that mean I alone cannot satisfy you? Then should I call one of my friends or three more to appease you?"

"You mean a...wait, wait, wait, calm down. We are getting off track. Can you wear your dress first? I'm getting distracted every time I look down."

"Anything for you, Miss Andre." She put on her dress again in a very erotic way by keeping my attention to her curve and letting the fabric stroke her smooth skin and succulent body.

After she put on her dress, I let out a breath of relieved, "I'm looking for Miss Daisie."

"Priestess Daisie? She lives in that house behind you." The woman point to the house behind me.

I turn around, and my heart skips a beat as I gaze at the door to her house. I was hesitant at first, but I take my first step closer, then another and so on. After checking the smell of my breath, I comb my damp hair using my hands.

"Okay, okay, hello, my name is Andre, the one you kissed, you told me to find you, so here I am? No, no, no, hmm. Hey, babay~ I just couldn't get you off my mind, do you feel the same. Nope, ugh, Ola? Bonjour? Giasou? Guten tag? None of this sound right..."

I stop on the last steps, the door is a feet close to my chest, I raise my knuckle right beside my head, ready to knock, but nothing, I froze. There's nothing stopping me really, but I kept thinking what if Agnes was right, maybe I should try another day. After all, I don't want to look like a creep.

I bite my bottom lip while my shoulders droop with frustration, then with the utmost difficulty, I lower my knuckle and turn around. The red-haired woman look at me with confusion in her eyes. My chin is lowered as I walk down the steps again.

A short burst of air escapes my parted lips, but I stop my stride when I hear the sound of the wooden door opening behind me.

"You came..." Daisie's voice sent a whiplash to my heart.

I turn around and behold her beauty, the orange-lush hair, the big-brown-eyes, the soft-succulent lips, everything about her is just perfect.

"Yes, I did." A half grin slowly form with my lips.

"What are you waiting for? Come here, silly."

I don't know what took over me, I rush up the steps, embracing her with both arms and lift her off her feet. Our soft lips meet, her hands reach for my back, trying to grab hold of me, while I place my hands under her soft and plump buttocks causing her to let out a moan. We're both intoxicated by each other, our warm and wet tongues wrestle each other from inside my mouth to her and back.

 

Wet against wet.

 

We break away from the kiss and breathing heavily while our forehead press together. A smirk appears with her lips, "Are you tired?"

"No."

"Then show me what you can do." She whisper to my ear, I can feel her hot breath against my ear causing my heartbeat to quickly hasten.

I carry her to the living room while my left feet pull the door close. When her couch is in my sight, I toss her down and take off my shirts. She bites her bottom lips seductively as she looks at my bare breasts with lustful eyes.

Daisie's hands slide underneath under her dress, toward her hot and juicy mound, but before she could reach it, I stop her hands after I bring myself on top of her.

I grab holds both of her wrists and bring it above her head, preventing her from reaching her sumptuous spot. Her hot breath escapes her lips, while her frustrated eyes stare into mine, wishing me to free her of her restraints. However, I didn't give her the sweet release, instead, I start with the furthest spot. I suck on her neck, licking it and kissing it, leaving my own love bites.

"Aaah..ah...mhm," several noises escaped her mouth as I make my way down to her chest while slowly unveiling her dress and revealing her savory chest. Then I make my way down her smooth belly.

Daisie's amorous eyes gaze at me from above. After I reach below her belly, just under her drapes, I blow on it, teasing her.

"Please..." She moans.

My tongue touch the toggle, "Aaah! Yes.. moar..." She yells out, I keep licking it in counter-clockwise until she arrives at the point of an outburst.

With a single bite, her toes curl while a gust of her sweet nectar squirt into my mouth. I release her hands, she takes a couple of heavy breath before pulling me down and switches position with her on top of me.

"It’s time for me to show you what I got," She reaches something behind the couch, then reveal it to me and my eyes widen.

"I don't think that will fit in me, I...never tried sliding anything that big into mine before, except for my finger..but that was more of unintended action," I bite my bottom lip while my cheeks blush red.

"Don't you worry, I will guide you. Trust me, you will love it." Her dominant eyes take over, and a smirk appears on her face while she unbuckles my pant and slides it off me.

I can feel my body heat up at her statements while feeling so small under her. She licks her upper lip seductively before going down on me.

From the living room to the kitchen and finally to the bedroom. Everywhere in the house, we did it, even press up against a window. Our stamina was limitless, we didn't know the meaning of slowing down.

From morning to night, the loud moans never seem to let down, but when we do stop, we were so tired beyond belief that we fall to sleep into a deep slumber.

3