Chapter 2
277 3 14
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 2

The cafe I chose was renowned for its cozy, romantic atmosphere. The dim lighting and soft music added a sensual touch while the sweet and sour desserts were the perfect gift for women who loved fine flavors of contrast, many of which were little more than a rendition of renowned favorites, like peanut butter and chocolate. As we walked in, Kay hesitated at the doorway. I grabbed her hand and gently pulled her along.

Ignoring her pleading look, I told the host to get us a table for two. I pulled out Kay’s chair and helped her scoot up to the table. The menus arrived and Kay sifted through it.

“No need to be so nervous, Kay. It’s my treat.”

“That’s why I’m nervous.”

I hand my menu to the waiter after I order my meal and look toward Kay. “Are you having trouble? I could order for you. How are you with cake?” I turned to the waiter and ordered the house special cake. I reached over and pulled Kay’s hand into mine. “No need to be so nervous. We’re just having some lunch. Or…” I run my fingers over her knuckles, “is there another reason you’re so nervous?”

“Ah. Y-Yes. I’ve never been on a d-date before.” She twirls her fingers around one another.

My mind wondered for a moment as she is so hard to hear. “Date?” So that’s what she thought this was. How cute for her to have escalated it all on her own. Her sudden panicked look made it all the better.

“I-I-Is that wrong? That isn’t what this is?” She quickly stands up. “ Oh god. I think I need to go home.” Still holding her hand, I pulled her back down.

“Relax. I was teasing you. I’m glad you realized this for what it was.”

The waiter brought our food. The lightly-colored cakes looked divine. This is where I brought all the girls, and the kind of food here always made them swoon. I intended to cut a piece from my cake and feed it to Kay, but before I could even get mine ready, a movement caught my attention. Looking up, I saw Kay with her own small piece hanging in front of me. Bummer. But oh well.

“You minx.” I gave her a small wink and took the cake into my mouth. I made sure to have an exaggerated expression about its taste. Then I let her know it tasted even better coming from her. She blushed and tried it herself, and the moment the frosting hit her tongue, her beautiful brown eyes sparkled.

When we finished, I asked her if she wanted to come back to my place. I told her we’d have some time alone. She gave the smallest of nods and held my hand the whole way. Our shadows intertwined the way I expected we would before the night ended. After all, I always got what I wanted, and she made it far too easy.

Kay looked around in earnest as we stepped into my room. She took note of the green and pink walls. "We haven't repainted since I was a kid."

She nodded and picked up one of the plushies decorating my desk. "Perhaps there are better things for you to get entranced by than a silly doll?”

I placed a hand on her hip. Her eyes widened, but she made no other move. I slid my other arm around her and pulled her in. Our lips met in an unexpected unison. She was clumsy and inexperienced, but her desire to move first quickened my pulse.

It wasn’t long before I was carrying her to my bed. Soon after, our shadows showed their truth as we joined one another in ragged breaths and skin-on-skin in a chorus of moans.

It had been enjoyable enough, but it was time to send her home. My parents wouldn’t have appreciated my bringing yet another girl home.

“I’ll walk you to the station,” I tell her, trying to gently shove her out of my house. She was incredibly reluctant to leave. She wanted nothing more than to hang on tight and cuddle forever. I wonder if I had been like that my first time? But that was so many partners ago - there is no way to remember. “Text me when you get home safe. I’ll see you tomorrow at school, okay?” I give her a kiss on the lips. “Be safe getting home.” She waves me off."

----------

Don't forget to favorite, comment, and leave some feedback! Reviews would be appreciated as well!

Follow us on Discord at: https://discord.gg/f3Bc4TR

14