Book 1: Chapter 21: Lord: Minor Lust
745 1 23
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Let’s just go outside and practice shall we?” I said to Rosia still feeling a little awkward.

“Yes, let’s do so” She replied. And so both of us leave the room to go out somewhere to train.

“Also let’s go find something to eat after we’re done” I said.

“I’ll keep that in mind” She replied.

 

#####

 

“Why couldn’t I be around when you go confront this watcher?” Rosia asked as we are outside the capital once again.

“It’s a precaution in case something dangerous appeared, I don’t want to put you in danger as well” I explained, hopefully this explanation won’t offend her in any way.

“I see, I’ll believe you” She replied. 

“Well it’s time to practice” I said as I began concentrating and try thinking about how to warp around… the concept of instantaneous movement, it’s definitely not hard to imagine or think about, but there’s certainly uncertainty when it comes to teleporting, perhaps I should try to at least move somewhere through this magic…

 

#####

 

Maybe I should practice space as an element first before anything else, trying to be more familiar with it and all that. Honestly even with all of these theoretical stuff I’m just winging it for the most part, learning is the hardest part of this whole magic business, simply because there’s no one clear way to go about it. Magic is definitely not overly defined.

 

#####

 

“I think we should go back now” I said as I look at the sky, it’s definitely been quite some time since we started practicing.

“If you say so” She replied.

“Let’s go find something to eat and plan our next course of action” I said as I take the lead walking back to the capital.

 

#####

 

“So do you have any idea of which restaurant we should go to?” I asked Rosia as we walk down the street.

“No idea” She replied. Guess I should’ve expected that considering her admitted lack of knowledge.

“Well I’ll try asking someone” I said as I think about who I should ask…

Maybe the pair over there?

“Excuse me” I said to the two as I approach them. They seems like a pair of sisters or something along those line. One woman is quite tall, a bit taller than me by a few centimeters, she have a soft expression, red hair with a bang covering her right eye while also tied in a ponytail, her eyes and armor is red in color as well, while the person carried a halberd with her. The other is younger looking and probably comparable to Rosia in height, she have similar red hair but it’s long and well kept, her eyes are dark in color and same can be said for her armor as well, she doesn’t carry any weapons with her though. 

“Oh? What is it?” The older one asked.

“Do you know of any good restaurants around? This is only my second visit here” I said. At this point Rosia is closing up on me and remain silent. It’s awkward considering how much she fit my taste, worse is that it’s entirely my fault.

“There’s one I’m planning to go right now actually, if you’re not looking for anything in particular you could just follow us along” She said.

“Thanks” I replied.

 

#####

 

Nothing really happened during our time eating aside from those two being there as well, honestly they really stand out compared to others, which is why I choose to ask them in the first place, but enough about that. We’re both in our room at the moment thinking about our plan for tomorrow.

“There’s definitely a few things that could ended up inconvenient for us when we’re there” Rosia said.

“Like what?” I asked.

“With the amount of nobles studying there obviously they might stir up some trouble and we’ll be the one getting the blame for obvious reason. Also the fact that I can be recognized might ended up exposing our plan” She explained. Indeed the nobles can be a troublesome bunch to deal with, and she might ended up getting discovered by someone and if her family finds out, things might get ugly, but that’s just an if.

“So what do you suppose we do then?” I asked wondering if she have anything in mind.

“Unless you want to modify me further I don’t have any precautions in mind” She replied. Changing her face… I think I’ll pass up on that.

“Not a chance, I think you look fine as is anyway” I said… wait that’s not point is it? 

“I think you’re missing the point” She said slowly sounding exasperated and awkward, maybe… blushing a little?

“W-Well that aside I don’t think we should do something so drastic, besides if your sister recognized you that’ll be convenient for us wouldn’t it?” I said trying to justify the reply.

“I supposed that’s true, so what else?” She asked.

“I mean we’ll be teaching for an hour before and after midday, I think during that time frame finding her wouldn’t be that difficult, but the supposed sickness she have might mean she’ll not be there for maybe one or two more days” I said.

“If only we could just go to the house and get her out of there” She said in a bitter tone.

“That’ll be the last resort… how about this? If we can’t find her within one week, we’ll go after her to this house, which is where exactly?” I said and asked.

“I think it’s near the royal palace, that house is one of the most esteemed. It should be easily recognizable with its upside down jewel like heart symbol” She replied.

“I see, well that’ll be our backup plan, so don’t worry, we’ll get her out eventually” I said. Hopefully this will calm her down a little.

“I’m glad you have some sort of contingency plan in mind, but I’m still feel a bit uneasy even with that in mind, especially with us under this environment” She explained. Is she talking about being here? I wonder what she meant by that.

“What do you mean?” I asked feeling cautious.

“I don’t know. For some reason being around you make me feel a bit heated up I guess? I can’t quite define it... Sorry if that sounds accusatory, you’re a great help and that fact will forever stay with me” She said. Heated up? I hope she doesn’t mean what she meant… 

“And do you think rescuing your sister will help with that?” I asked.

“I have no idea, I just feel frustrated right now” She replied. If it’s due to her nature as… ‘that’... then I think something big is gonna happen.

“You know what? If you’re in a bad mood right now how about we go to sleep early? Maybe that’ll make you feel better” I suggested. If this is in fact what I horrifically think it means then this is probably the riskiest move to take, but probably the most surefire way confirm it.

“That sounds good right about now” She said sounding a bit tired. She take off her short coat and sit down on the bed. I take my extra clothes off as well, no point in having it on when we sleep.

Succubi are lustful in nature, I have no idea how it’ll work for those transformed into one. At this point both of us are in bed right now, and I have no idea how this’ll turn out. I think the fact that both of us think of sharing the bed in the first place might be the first mistake here. At this point I might as well just drop my guard and see what will happen, I don’t want to stay paranoid like this.

There’s definitely a feeling of her creeping up on me. I’m honestly really nervous as to how this’ll go next… she’s reaching her hands in various places on my body, this is certainly sexual harassment. While I don’t want to object to her desire I’m really afraid of trying out something like this, especially when we’re in a place with so many people, even if they’re elsewhere.

“Rosia, stop that” I said feeling really nerve wracking right now. Suddenly her hands stopped and retract.

“S-Sorry” She replied. It seems if I don’t talk some sense into her she’ll keep going.

“Did you know what you just do?” I asked trying not to sound harsh.

“N-Not really” She replied sounding worried.

“It’s probably on impulse but try to reign that in okay?” I instructed.

“...I’ll keep that in mind” She replied.

“Just sleep and we’ll address this issue later” I said. Honestly it’s a good thing she doesn’t go too far, otherwise who know what’ll happen... I’m not disappointed at all...

 

#####

 

…Where am I? Ah… it’s my room, still haven’t really cleaned up any trash around here and I left computer open… Huh? Why am I here? I was just in a different room with Rosia just now… did I ended up in my old world?

“Rosia? Where are you?” I said trying to find where she is…

*Open*

“Yes?” Suddenly she opened the door and get into this room…

“There you are… why are we here?” I asked. She looked confuse for a moment.

“I don’t know, you’re not dreaming things up?” She asked. Dreaming… is this a dream? Maybe that’s why everything feels so strange… 

“Maybe? I’m feeling a bit strange to be honest, anyway welcome to my room I suppose” I said. 

“So this is your room” She noted for some reason.

“Is there something you want to ask?” I said.

“Ah, I was wondering what’s with all of these equipment, and why all of them have language I don’t understand on them” She said.

“Well it’s a different world so obviously language is different” I half-heartedly said.

“Different world? Your title did sort of mention that…” She commented.

“That is a computer, it display stuff and you can interact with it somewhat” I said pointing at my computer with a very messy setup. She walk to it to see the computer still on the home screen, she touch the screen and nothing happened.

“How does that work?” She asked.

“Eh, you use the mouse and the keyboard, it’ll be easier to explain if you know the language, but you don’t” I said while showing her the mouse and the keyboard.

“Is that so? But what kind of magic those these use?” She asked.

“There’s no magic involved” I bluntly replied.

“Huh? Then how does any of this work?” She asked.

“There’s sort of a way to manipulate elements and such without mana so people did so, something along those line” I explained. She then look around the floor to see the trash.

“You really should clean this place up” She said.

“Yeah yeah, I’ll do that later” I dismissively said. She then walk to inspect the bed.

“Quite a great bed I would say” She noted.

“Luxurious stuff for your world might be more mundane here” I said.

“I see, well I’ll try sleep on it then” She said as she lay down on the bed.

“How was it?” I asked.

“Really comfortable” She replied.

“Great to hear that” I said as I look around a bit more… 

“Hey” Rosia suddenly called out.

“What is it?” I asked while looking back at her.

“How about we both sleep here and call it a day” She said… I mean I guess that’s fine, not like anyone else is around.

“Sure” I said as I go to bed along with her.

“Honestly I thought you were going to ravish me back then” I said.

“W-What does that mean?” Rosia asked.

“I mean succubus does stuff like that right? Well this is like a dream anyway so like anything I said mattered” I said as I close my eyes…

“Ravish huh…” She muttered to herself.

*Grab*

Ugh… she’s grabbing me and move around… what is she doing?

“What are you…” I said feeling like I’m half asleep.

“If this is in fact a dream I supposed doing anything is fine” She said… what is she doing? She crawl her hands into my clothes… she’s sneaking her hand into my-

*Pinch*

“Aaaaaa! W-What are you-” I said feeling my bits being pinched.

“I was curious what’ll happened if I did that, guess that’s the answer” She commented completely disregarding my question.

*Grab*

She then grab me and get closer to me, with us face to face. She’s really red right now.

*Kiss*

S-She kisses me… mouth to mouth. 

“For some reason this all feel so great…” She said.

“W-Well good for you” I said having no idea how to feel right now… She’s reaching down there… she’s touching all over it…

“I never tried anything like this before” She said.

“Where did you get these ideas?” I asked.

“Who knows? And why don’t you give me some more?” She replied… what else would she do to me now? But if none of this real then it’s fine right?

 

#####

 

Was… all of that really a dream? I woke up just now but for some reasons whatever dream I have feel real, I just can’t quite put my finger on what’s going on, I remembered Rosia being there, which has been the case for quite some time… speaking of Rosia.

“Rosia” I said.

“What?” She asked as she put on her short coat. I’m still in the bed feeling drowsy.

“How are you feeling about that heating up yesterday?” I asked.

“I don’t know why but I feel a lot better now, maybe that early sleep was just what I need” She said while looking away… she’s hiding something.

“You know I’m not gonna get fooled so easily by you” I said.

“It’s a lose cause isn’t it. I just have a great dream I supposed” She replied. That sounds pretty truthful than before but probably not the full story.

“For some reason I feel like I have a great one as well, too bad I don’t really remember much” I said.

“Really? I thought one would remember a great dream” She said.

“Dream is a weird thing” I replied. I think I should get up and get ready for today. This is the first day of being a teacher as well. If everything went to plan.

“It certainly is” Rosia replied. Well I’m glad her urges are gone at least for now, I mean I have a bit of a sick curiosity regarding it, but I don’t want her to act upon it just because I said so, and that should be acted upon when all of this is over… and for someone she love, I don’t know for certain if she have such a feeling for me, but I’ll wait until this mess is over with, then I’ll ascertain everything then.

23