Chapter 25
9 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Anck And tom walked through the front door, the reception room was huge, the walls were a mixture of red and white and in front of them was an office with a hologram at its counter. The rest of the room was completely empty, there was only this office in the center. 

Tom placed his wrist in front of one of the screens on the counter of the office after scanning the barcode on it, it displayed an image containing his picture as well as other personal information such as name, age and so on. 

     Each person wore a barcode on their wrist, which was invisible to the naked eye, had the role of ID card and could also be a means of payment to all the inhabitants of Aardes. Depending on the states the position of the barcode on the body was different, the inhabitants of Lu'um for example carried it on their forehead. In addition to that the barcode could change colour and turn red when the individual carrying it was wanted by the police.

"Welcome Mr. Norman, you have booked the isolation room number 13, would you like the help of an instructor?" said the hologram standing in front of them.

"No," Tom replied. 

"Here's your pass" near the screen appeared a machine that immediately printed a blue card "enjoy your practice, Mr. Norman."

On the walls to their right a door formed.

"Let's go" said Tom.

They arrived in another room this time completely empty, it was almost as big as the reception room, but entirely blue.

On one of the walls appeared another screen.

"Welcome to isolation room number 13 Mr. Norman, would you like to access our catalogue?"

"Yes"

"What category would you like to select first"

"Environment"

On the screen in front of them appeared several choices, A. Desert, B. Ocean, C. Tropic, D. Arctic, E. Volcano. 

"A" 

"Would you like to change the temperature manually?"

"No"

"Validation of temperature 68 degrees Celsius"

"Would you like to open the combat category?"

"No"

"Do you want to make anymore changes?"

"No"

"Environment: desert, temperature: 68 degrees Celsius. settings verified, would you like to validate?"

"validate"

     In an instant the completely empty blue room turned into a dessert, the burning sand completely covered their feet. Anck felt the intense heat of the room rise, the blue sky and the blinding glow of the sun so well imitated would have been enough to convince him that he had been teleported to an actual desert if the voice on the screen had not announced "modifications validated, enjoy your practice Mr. Norman" 

"This place is just insane" said Anck, turning on himself inspecting the room that had turned into a desert before his eyes. 

"Okay, since this is your first workout we'll start with resistance, take off your shoes, pants and T-shirt"

"What?"

"I'm not going to repeat myself Anck do it and then on your hands"

"You have to stay like this until I get back"

"..."

"You want me to do a handstand....?"

"Until you come back....?, I can't stay like that for hours, it's dangerous"

"Anck you are no longer a defective, this kind of exercise would not be enough to affect an evolved, your brother Chris can to stay in this position for at least three hours and he is not even a tank" he said in a provocative tone. 

Anck perceived the challenge indicated in his intonation and he was ready to take it.

"Nola"

"Yes, Mr. Norman," said the voice of the screen.

"Inflicte punishments in case of laziness"

"What ...punishment ? hey Dad... Dad...? "

while Anck continued to call his name, his father had already disappeared behind the front door.

0