Hannah’s Revenge Ch.07
332 1 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The chattering of my fellow uniformed students filled the air, as they all filed in an undulating sea of purple towards the dining hall for lunch. My own stomach growled as I remembered, for the first time, that having missed dinner last night and been unable to stomach breakfast that morning, it had almost been a full day since I’d eaten anything. But marching against the flow of my fellow schoolgirls in the opposite direction, Ms. McLaughlin far enough away from me as to not arouse suspicion, but close enough that I was constantly aware of her presence, I knew that what I’d be eating that afternoon was a world away from the fine cuisine I was used to and hoping for…

The crowds walking in the opposite direction thinned as we travelled across the playing fields further away from the dining hall and closer towards the collection of buildings that comprised the PE department of Greenbrier Academy. Including Ms. McLaughlin’s office, which I had no doubt in my mind was where we were headed so that she could, in her words “fuck me so good”. Thinking on this, my eyes were involuntarily drawn to her rear, the tightness of her spandex shorts highlighting the curve of her arse, and no doubt sealing in the flavours arising from both the powerful heat of the day, and her own arousal from her treatment of my friends’ naked bodies on the roof, and anticipation of how she was about to be able to treat me… The vivid memories of my previous close encounter with what lay beneath those tight sports shorts allowed them to fall away, revealing the wrinkled and dark tanned arse of the old woman slightly in front of me. Likewise, the full flavour of her arousal filled my mouth as I remembered being forced to run my tongue deep inside the folds of her old cunt, and taste the earthy tang of her wrinkled arse.

I shook the image of her naked behind from my mind’s eye, however much in vain I knew it to be. For moments later Ms. McLaughlin was pulling open the door and gesturing for me to enter with a sick twisted grin on her face. Resigning myself to the unavoidable fate, I stepped forward but quickly released a sudden yelp as I felt her playfully slap my arse as I passed her. Her voice cackled behind me as the door slammed shut. All I could do was sigh and slowly plod forward down the hall towards her office, destined for another horrifying session of satisfying her sexual desires…

Ms. McLaughlin’s office was one I had gotten to know very well over the years, through my involvement in the various sports teams during my time at Greenbrier. Like most rooms at the school, the walls were a darkly stained wood, while the carpet was trademark Greenbrier purple. Pushed up against one wall was a dark leather chesterfield settee, facing a low coffee table. Katie’s face was smiling up at me from the front page of the Greenbrier Academy Chronicle as Head Girl. Feeling a twinge of shame after the events of the roof, I quickly turned my face away to the opposite wall. There was fixed a cabinet of extensive trophies and sporting photographs throughout the years. Of course, there was one that caught my eye. At first glance one would be forgiven for thinking that the gorgeous cheerleader in the picture was me. Her winning smile and toned youthful body was indistinguishable from any still which may have been taken of my own routines. Yet the old fashioned uniform and black and white grain of the picture were the only two factors which betrayed the fact that the young cheerleader in the picture was not me, but rather my grandmother, taken from her own time at Greenbrier Academy all those years ago. In fact, the cheerleading squad here was her own idea, thought up to entertain American soldiers stationed in the nearby village during the Second World War. The popularity of the American sport, both with the spectators and the performing girls, was such that it had been made a permanent fixture of life at the English Greenbrier and had allowed me to follow in her footsteps, all these years later, as captain of the squad myself. The picture, which normally filled me with so much pride, today only filled me with shame, knowing what I had done and what I was about to do.

The click of the office door locking behind me snapped me back into reality, as Ms. McLaughlin also must have noticed me staring at the photo.

“She really does look like you Victoria.” Ms McLaughlin noted. “I must have lost count of the number of times your sexy little cheerleading routine had gotten me all worked up, and I’d have to rush back to my office to relieve the pressure, staring at that picture as if it was you.”

She breezed past me now, and sat perched on the edge of her large wooden desk.

“But I don’t have to pretend anymore.” She continued. “I’d dreamed about it for so long, the day that I could finally cum in your sexy little mouth, feel the softness of your young toned body, the tightness of your little holes.”

I shifted nervously, feeling my stomach tighten. Holes? The idea of her actually penetrating me at all was frighteningly sick enough. But holes plural? That filled me with a whole new rising sense of terror…

“Oh god and you in your gorgeous little cheerleading costume.” Her eyes had glazed over now, seemingly lost in her fantasy. “Oh I can’t wait till I get to see you in it, tear it off you, and fuck you silly, my sexy little cheerleading Baby.”

She suddenly seemed to snap back to reality as she realised I was in her clutches right then and there as a wide smile spread across her wrinkled face. “But why focus so much on the future?” She grinned. “Mummy will be fucking her baby in her cheerleader outfit soon enough, doesn’t mean I can’t enjoy fucking her in her schoolgirl outfit just now.”

Springing off the desk with a slight bounce, the distance between us vanished in an instant as she grabbed my arse with both hands and pulled me in tight for a sloppy tongue twisting kiss, her nails digging into my cheeks as she squeezed. I could feel her tongue excitedly probing every inch of my young mouth. Seemingly feeling my own reluctance to the kiss, she pulled apart, a long string of spit spreading between my full red lips, and her own thin purse. Grabbing my arms which had been firmly planted on either side, she pulled me in even closer, so I felt her breasts squeeze against my bra less own, the thin fabric of my blouse doing little to protect me from feeling everything with my chest. She then took my hands, reaching them round behind her and slipping them inside her shorts, inside her panties even, then tightening them around the bare flesh of her wrinkled arse in a squeeze mirroring her own.

“Kiss your Mummy properly Baby.” She huskily moaned as I whimpered at the feeling of her arse beneath my hands. “Let me feel your wet tongue in my mouth as you squeeze my sexy arse, feel how wet my pussy is? Oh god that’s where your tongue’s going next…  Fuck! You turn me on so much!”

And with that I felt the old woman’s lips push once again against my own, her tongue breaking the barrier of my lips to probe unrelenting inside my mouth. With no other choice I grimly returned the favour, my own tongue hesitantly pushing into her mouth, feeling the wetness and taste of her spit. All the while squeezing her arse, feeling the wetness of her sweat and arousal only grow with each monstrous passing second.

The grotesque make-out session seemed to last forever, until finally she broke away, licking her lips greedily to suck up all the sloppy spit. She dove back in again, and I felt her wet lips against the flesh of my neck, peppering my skin with kisses. Her hands released my bum with one last firm squeeze, and were now slowly rising to my hips as she caressed my body upwards, her kisses travelling downwards, no doubt for the two to meet in the middle at my chest. Left with nothing but a helpless whimper, all I could do was stand there frozen to the spot, still squeezing her arse, and feeing the slippery moisture of her arousal spread across my hands.

Her hands were now at my blouse, fumbling at the buttons as I could tell her arousal was reaching a fever pitch. Both from the wetness I could feel in her shorts, and from her husky panting, inches from my face. With one last tug, she tore open my blouse, her excitement getting the better of her as I could hear the fabric even ripping slightly. But she didn’t seem to care as my pert and full naked breasts were now wholly on display to her. Reeling back in shock for a few seconds, her mouth agape and eyes wide with excitement she quickly dove in again with kisses peppering my naked breasts. Her seemingly constantly searching tongue was now exploring every inch of my bare chest, before her lips tightened in a suck around one nipple, whilst her fingers leapt up to tug and play with the other. 

I could feel the intensity of Ms McLaughlin’s excitement oozing from every part of her, and that disgust was bad enough, but the worst of it was I could feel my own nipples involuntarily hardening. This disgusting old woman was forcing herself on me, her sloppy mouth and grabbing fingers attacking my breasts, all I knew was how horrified I felt and yet my own body was betraying itself through involuntary excitement. I had expected myself to start crying, but I never expected the hot prick of tears to start so soon, or be compounded by even worse shame.

Ms McLaughlin never even seemed to notice, or if she did her own arousal was too much for her to care. It seemed to reach a fever pitch as eventually her mouth broke away from my chest as she threw her head back with a loud groan of arousal.

“Oh my god Baby.” She huskily cried out to the sky. “You’ve got me so fucking insanely wet, I need your mouth on my cunt right now!” She yanked her shorts to the ground in one motion, my hands being torn away from her arse as she hopped back up on the desk and spread her legs wide.

I released my own groan, although this was a groan of horror, as she revealed her totally drenched panties to me. Her arousal was such that the white cotton of her panties had been completely soaked through, and the whole shape of her pussy was visible through the now almost clear fabric. 

Grinning down at me she noticed the shock on my face seeing how ungodly wet I had made her. 

“Get down on your knees, Baby.” She sighed down at me. “Stick your face where it belongs, feel the wetness of Mummy, the wetness you made, get your tongue inside me and make me CUM!” She almost roared out the last syllable, her breathing ragged and the arousal intense, even without my touch yet.

I had no fight left in me, no route of escape, nothing I could do but slowly fall to my knees, feeling the thick plush of the carpet beneath me as I inched forwards towards her dripping cunt. The scent of her arousal filled my lungs as I grew closer and I released an involuntary gag as all I could smell was her sweat and sex. Pitifully reaching up I grabbed the damp fabric and slowly lowered down her quivering legs, another wave of horror greeting me as I felt the resistance of the panties, the stickiness of Ms McLaughlin’s cunt juice merging with the cotton of the panties and forcing me to peel the soaked fabric away with some degree of effort. Eventually I managed to slide the panties down her legs and off, tossing them away from me in a shudder of disgust. 

Not that it mattered much as the second her panties were off, she grabbed my dark hair in a bunch and yanked me into her pussy at whiplash speed. The shock of my mouth meeting the sudden and intense wetness of her pussy caused me to gasp, inhaling a great deal of cunt juice into my lungs and resulting in an almost coughing fit. But Ms McLaughlin didn’t care. All that existed in her world was my young mouth against her oozing pulsing cunt, the girl she had obsessed over, the object of her desire now with her face buried deep in her horny wet pussy. Left with no recourse, all I could do was cling on for dear life, licking the best I could, though it seemed it didn’t much matter what I did. Ms McLaughlin’s arousal at everything that had happened was such that she was now in a state of horny frenzy, the sweat and wetness pouring off her as she wildly humped and ground against my face. Moaning and groaning and gasping above me, my nose grinding against the coarse hair of her sticky landing-strip, my tongue desperately slurping at the folds of her cunt, I felt her thighs suddenly clamp either side of my face, forcing me deeper into her pussy, losing all sense of oxygen as my entire world was reduced to her sticky soaking cunt. Panic seized me as I struggled against it, but Ms McLaughlin was in a world of her own, her orgasm building to a fever pitch as she let loose a loud moan as her cum filled my mouth, spraying across my face and hair, and running down my neck, coating every inch of skin in the stinking, sticky, wetness of her arousal. 

She ground out the totality of her orgasm on my face, her raspy gasping punctuating each hump until eventually her tight thigh grip loosened and I was able to throw my face away from her crotch in a desperate gasp, hyperventilating as I tried to fill my oxygen-deprived lungs with air. Albeit air heavy with the stink of Ms McLaughlin’s arousal, and the disgusting taste of her cunt that filled my mouth.

So there the two of us were for mounting seconds, both gasping and inhaling deeply, her trying to recover from the intensity of the orgasm she ground out, and me trying to recover from the suffocation of her cunt.

Eventually her eyes rolled forward again and the panting slowed such that she could speak again, although her legs seemed to quiver as she rose to them again, such was the power of her orgasm.

“Oh that was amazing, Baby.” Ms. McLaughlin rasped out. “Your mouth always feels so good on Mummy’s tasty puss-puss. Was Mummy’s yummy juices tasty for Baby?”

I knew the answer she was looking for, despite the sickening taste in my mouth a constant reminder of how much of a lie of it, and swallowed my pride with a whimper and a nod. Still, at least it wasn’t the worst thing I’d been made to swallow that day…

Ms McLaughlin smiled down at me. “I’m so glad to hear it Baby. Mummy loved it too, but oh dear what a sticky mess you’ve made down there. Best you clean it up.”

Again I was shocked by a sudden yank pulling me forwards as, only seconds after recovering from my last foray into her folds, I was plunged once again into the damp stickiness as she used my face as it it was toilet paper, cleaning the dribbles of her cunt juice by grinding it against my face and soaking it into my hair.

“Well, Baby.” I heard her voice above me, though it barely registered as I was struggling to focus on anything but being yanked hither and thither, wiping up her sticky juices. “You really are so wonderful at making Mummy cum, but you have been a naughty Baby! Flashing her titties so the whole school could see? Naughty, slutty Baby! Mummy doesn’t like it, but she has to teach Baby a lesson so she knows how bad it is to be a dirty slaggy slut for anyone but me.”

And with that again she released me face, allowing me to once again throw my head back in desperation to breathe, coughing up yet more thick cunt juices from my throat.

She circled past me, running her fingers through my hair which I could feel was totally dishevelled from the manhandling and sticky cum which it had suffered.

“And if you’re very lucky Baby.” She continued, her words dripping with playful malice. “Then maybe Mummy will be very nice and let you have a lovely cummy of your own.”

You would think that after everything I had been through at that point that nothing could shock me, but the idea that Ms McLaughlin could make me cum myself was perhaps one of the most horrifying of all. But then a wave of steely resolve washed over me. She was an ugly old woman, forcing me to do horrible disgusting things. I hated everything about her, I knew in my heart of hearts that I found nothing about her arousing in the slightest. There was the gnawing memory of my nipples hardening at her manipulations, but a stiff breeze could have done that, and besides there was a world of difference between a hard nipples and a full orgasm. I was confident that I would never cum at the hands of Ms McLaughlin, that was at least one humiliation I was confident in my ability to avoid. The punishment she spoke of was another matter entirely…

I stood frozen to the spot as she continued to circle around me, like a lioness circling its prey. She went over to where I had disgustedly tossed her soaking wet panties, picking them up in one fluid motion, and sauntered with a quiet confidence over to sit down on the settee. Patting her bare thighs, what she wanted was obvious. So I crept over with a sigh of defeat, and lowered my half naked body onto her waiting lap. 

“I’m sorry Baby.” I heard her voice above me, the beaming tone betraying anything but sorrow. “This hurts me more than it hurts you, but naughty slutties have to be punished.”

Suddenly, my mouth was stuffed full by her dripping panties, the explosion of her disgusting flavour filling my mouth as the wet cotton stuck in my throat with a gag.

“Don’t want you being noise now Baby.” Ms McLaughlin’s voice whispered above me. I felt a sudden whoosh on my bare pussy as my skirt was roughly flipped up my back. Helpless in the humiliating position, feeling her roaming hands pawing and squeezing the curves of my naked arse, all I could do was close my eyes and wait...

SMACK!

I released what would have been a loud yelp were it not muffled by Ms McLaughlin’s dirty panties as her hand swung down hard with a sharp spank on my bum.

SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!

Her spanks rained down, hand going cheek to cheek as the sharp stings radiate through my body. Pain flooded through me with each spank as I felt my flesh reddening, but still the spanks kept coming.

She was getting carried away now, the arousal at her power over me, carrying out what had no doubt been a long standing masturbatory fantasy of her’s, probably even on this very sofa.

A new stinging pain was greeted as her spare hand flew to my breasts, squeezing and gripping them hard, with brutal tugs and twists on my nipples. Again and again I screamed out in pain, silenced by the gag of her wet panties. But the gag did nothing to stop the hot flood of tears running down my face as I sobbed from the agony.

“Naughty! Slutty! Baby! Showing! Off! Her!Titties!” Ms McLaughlin shouted down at me, each individual word punctuating the hail of spanks on my arse.

The agony seemed to last an eternity. Pain and humiliation, humiliation and pain, the only things that were running through my mind.

Finally, the spanks stopped and her hand instead returned to gentle massaging the red flesh of my behind. The room was now silent except for my own sobs of misery, my arse hot and swollen.

“Ssh ssh ssh, Baby.” Ms McLaughlin hushed down at my blubbering self. “You were so good Baby, taking your punishment from Mummy so well.”

Gently, I felt her slide me off her lap and onto the floor, though I made sure to stay on my stomach, keeping my burning arse up to the air and burying my sobbing face into the carpet.

“Ooh! Face down, arse up? Are you that eager for Mummy to give you your cummy? Well if that’s what Baby wants, that’s what Baby gets.”

Groaning from the pain and the humiliation of Ms. McLaughlin’s stinging words, all I could do was lay still on the ground. With my face buried in the carpet I couldn’t see her, but I could hear her circling past me towards the desk, and then the sliding open of one of the drawers. Then she was back behind me. I could feel her presence looming over me. I pushed my face deeper into the carpet.

“Now this is normally saved for Mummy’s special time.” The voice behind me spoke. “But the number of special times we’ve shared together, Baby, if only in my imagination means this is just as much your toy as mine.”

Whimpering from fearful anticipation, I dug my hands in deeper, gripping the carpet. There was an eternal second of silence and then...

BUZZ!

The unseen toy sprang to life and then instantly I felt it’s vibrations pulsing against my prone clitoris. 

I gasped from the shock, flinging up my head as the vibrator’s magic coursed through my body. Forgetting where I was for a moment, I allowed the sensations to spread with intensity of the buzz and release an involuntary moan and shudder of pleasure.

“Well, well, well.” Ms. McLaughlin smirked behind me. “I see Baby really likes Mummy’s toy.”

The comment snapped me back to reality and I remembered where I was, who was in control of the toy, how disgusting and horrible I found her, and steeled myself against the sensation. But still the buzzing continued, and with each passing second of its vibration it became harder to ignore the waves of pleasure coursing from it.

“But there’s a lot more to come.” Ms. McLaughlin continued. “Mummy loves her Baby and wants to make her feel good...”

It should hardly come as a shock that someone as objectively pretty, popular, and outgoing as myself was no stranger to the world of sex. I may have spent my life at an all girls boarding school, but I was always an avid holidaymaker, and while I could turn the heads of boys no matter what I wore, they could hardly keep their hands off me when I lay tanning on some exotic beach in any of my extensive collection of bikinis.

So the sudden sensation of a tongue on my pussy was not entirely alien to me. Except this time it wasn’t the tongue of a blonde-haired, blue eyed, muscle bound Adonis that had heretofore made up the entirety of my sexual experiences. This tongue was instead attached to some disgusting old PE teacher who I was forced to pleasure to repulsive orgasm so many times before. This was the antithesis of what I found attractive. There was nothing fun, or sexy, or good about this.

And yet...

As much as I hated Ms. McLaughlin as a person, it would take a fool or a liar to say she wasn’t skilled with her tongue. Her age had lost her even the slightest sex appeal she had in her youth, but with it had gained her impressive years of cunnilingus experience. 

The effect was such that, no matter my own revulsion to the actual minutia of the situation, the physical effect of the trained lesbian tongue of Ms. McLaughlin led to my own body betraying my staunch principles as a steady stream of arousal coursed through me.

It grew and grew within me, as I was fighting the losing battle. My mind clouding as the combined effect of the buzzing vibrator against my clit and Ms McLaughlin’s expert tongue sliding up and down my pussy came together in shuddering waves. Oh god please no, I can’t cum to this, please don’t make me. 

But it was out of my control.

Screaming into the makeshift gag of her dirty knickers, my arse burning from the spanking, an old disgusting rapist woman eating me out from behind, my useless body couldn’t listen to my brain as I felt my whole body convulsing in an insanely powerful orgasm, shuddering and shaking beneath her tongue.

The sensation seemed to last forever until eventually the pleasure ebbed, and I was left panting and gasping trying to recover.

Looking up off the ground I caught my reflection in the glass of the trophy cabinet. There I was, on my hands and knees, hair a messy rats nest from the yanking and twisting, my panting face covered in the sheen of an old woman’s cunt juice, which ran down my naked breasts rising and falling with my ragged breathing from the orgasm I’d just sustained. Seeing my face in that reflection, the state I was in, was easily one of the most disgustingly humiliating things I’d suffered. Everything else was someone else forced upon me. But the orgasm I just had was my own body betraying me. This disgusting humiliating experience had given me an orgasm, coming from within my self. My focus shifted past the reflection of the glass of the cabinet, returning to the old picture of my grandmother smiling down at me. I knew it was just a picture, but still I felt that she had watched the whole experience...

Ms. McLaughlin behind me had now removed her tongue with a final kiss on my pussy and the buzzing stopped. Smacking her lips to taste every last drop of my own pussy juice she shifted back away with me and rose with a sigh of her own pleasure.

“My word, Baby.” She sighed above. “You really did love cummies from Mummy.”

I groaned from the humiliating sting of her words, the pleasure of the orgasm already quickly fading and the pain of my beaten arse returning with a vengeance.

She sauntered over to the desk again, and pulled out a towel from one of the drawers. I watched her dabbing the sweat from her neck and underarms that had gathered from her exertion and excitement, then wipe up the last remnants of her cunt juice that hadn’t been absorbed by my tongue, face, or hair. Bunching up the now rank and wet towel, she tossed it across the room at me, where it hit my smack in the face. The sticky scent of the fabric a reminder of where it had been rubbed seconds ago and what it had absorbed. She seemed to find that funny as I heard her giggle.

“Probably best to clean yourself up, Baby” She giggles girlishly at me. “You made Mummy all excited all over you, and you’re a dirty little mess now.”

The humiliating words stinging again, I pulled the damp fabric of the towel off my head. As my face was revealed again, I heard her erupt in another fit of giggles.

“And probably best I take those back!” 

She crossed the room back to me, and I involuntarily shied away. Grabbing my chin, she twisted my face back up to look at her, and pulled her now completely dripping panties out of my mouth.

“I know how much Baby would love to keep tasting her Mummy’s dirty knickers, but you’ve already sucked up all of my yummy cummy!”

It was true, the stale taste of her juices had spread all across the palate of my mouth so all I could smell and taste was her...

“Don’t worry, Baby.” She sneered down at me. “Mummy will have lots lots lots more cummies for you later. Maybe if you’re very good and wear your sexy little cheerleader costume for me, I’ll bring in some of my very fun toys from home for you.”

I groaned in horror. The idea of dressing up for her pleasure, especially in my cheerleading uniform that I was so proud of, was bad enough. But her promise of so called ‘fun’ toys filled me with more dread... I doubted I would find them fun at all. Or even worse, the new thought struck me, I would...

The shrill ringing of the bell that sounded the end of lunch rocked me from my thoughts.

“Oh! Better get going Victoria dear.” Ms. McLaughlin noted. “Don’t want to have to write you up for skipping class again...”

She paused.

“Although your gorgeous little arse is so perfect for spanking that maybe you want me to have to punish you again?”

The threat of another spanking was enough to spring me to action. Jumping to my feet, I winced as my skirt flopped down against the heat of my burning bum. How I wish I had some panties to protect my tender flesh from the roughness of the skirt...

I took some small pleasure of being able to pull my bra out of the pocket of my blazer and clip it back on. The tiniest feeling of control was now absolutely everything to me since I had lost so much other control over my life. 

Pulling on the rest of my uniform I turned to speed away, the stench of sex radiating throughout the room I tore open the door and was just about to flee running down the corridor, when Ms. McLaughlin called out to me.

“One last thing, Victoria.” 

She grabbed me and spun me round to plant another wet sloppy kiss on my lips, her tongue exploring, the tastes of her juices from my mouth mixing with the tastes of my juices from her in a disgusting cocktail. As she broke away, I choked down the rank tasting spit and let her spin me away and push me into the hall.

“Mummy loves you, Baby.” She moaned out at me with a sigh. “We’ll have lots more fun again soon.”

With that, she blew me a kiss and slammed the door shut. Left in the hallway in such a state, all I could do was run my fingers through the mess of my hair, desperately trying to untangle it and clean out any last drops of cum, before running down the corridor away from her office as fast as my legs could carry me.

1