The Possibility
307 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The warm walls squeezed against him sucking him for dear life as he ravaged it. Each thrust became more and more powerful sending Carver into up into a blissful cloud. Oliver who was at his mercy couldn't make out what was happening all he could feel was his insides being frozen and crushed. He couldn't scream, he couldn't see and he couldn't breathe. The thing inside him was choking him from inside while the hand around his neck chocked him from the outside.

He was defenceless against this assault. He could feel the accelerating force behind and inside him, that was ripping him to shreds. The more powerful the thrusts became the more pain he was beginning to feel as his insides fought between being frozen, warm and shattering at impact.

The acceleration of the thrusts was animal-like that knew no bounds, only bringing his death nearer by each thrust. His mind and heart couldn't keep up with the man who was killing him rendering Oliver into nothingness and immobility. His eyes closed as a strong, intoxicating cold liquid entered him and a sharp pain pierce his neck. Carver's sharp fangs pierced Oliver's delicious skin, lodging itself in and drained the blood flowing to his heart.

Oliver's eyes constricted feeling his blood being sucked away then shortly closed, the smell of French Moss cologne was the last thing that registered to him and the sound of a deep sigh of pleasure as the more cold liquid entered his body.

His body hung in Carver's grasp who released his jaw that was locked onto Oliver's neck and lapped the fang marks his fangs left, making them disappear.

He let go of Oliver's body and watched as he fell, hitting the bed face down. His weapon of destruction slid out of Oliver's now, ice-cold entrance, releasing a gushing waterfall.

With his enhanced hearing, the heart that was rapidly beating before – he couldn't hear anymore. His delicious meal was no more but he was happy and sated. Oliver lasted exactly ten minutes, filling Carver's hunger and his sexual desire he'd been craving for a long time.

It's been over six hundred years and he was finally feeling somewhat relieved. 'I guess it wasn't a mistake in choosing Oliver Schechter as my meal but why couldn't I read his thoughts?'

This was Carver's question the entire night since meeting Oliver. There were many perks about being the Lord of the Night, one being that he could read humans thoughts but Oliver – he was a blank canvas.

Getting dressed, Carver heaved out a heavy sigh. Carver enjoyed women more than men but tonight was his best in all his life, it was just a pity that Oliver would be no more for him to enjoy.

He walked over to the bed and closed Oliver with the bedsheet. He caressed his cheek admiring the beauty he took from this world. His mobile buzzed in his pocket. Taking it out he saw that it was from his secretary, probably, it is related to work.

He got up and left through the window he entered, closing it behind him, he flew up into the sky with his wings spread behind him and disappeared into the night.

Meanwhile, while Carver was taking care of business, Oliver's body shuddered. Carver's seeds inside him vanished and the gush on the sheets soaked in creating ice crystals then melted away.

Thick black lines snaked around Oliver's wrists, ankles and his neck. On the back of his neck in the centre of the choker-like marking, a bright yellow crest formed with the initials 'CN' on it with a thorn vine and roses.

Oliver's hands gripped at the sheets as the sound of a sigh and the smell of French Moss rolled around his senses while he shivered at the feeling of the cold breezing over his body. He let out a low whimper as pain shot through his body which was being reconstructed by the powers swirling inside his body that Carver left behind through his seeds – his mind blanked and he fell asleep.

2 am arrived; Oliver's alarm rang. The annoying sound woke him out of his dream of nothingness. His eyes fluttered open as a long sigh left him. Reaching over he switched his alarm off and sat up on his bed. His head felt fuzzy while his body ached from pain throughout.

He went to the bathroom and switched on the light; it blinded his sight making him wince in pain. He quickly shut it off and rubbed his eyes. He walked into the bathroom towards the mirror and opened his eyes. He was immediately shocked out of his mind.

He touched his eyes with trembling hands; his eyes were no more greenish-yellow but a light bright blue colour. He reached over and switched on the light. He didn't wince this time; staring into his reflection he suddenly realized that it was only his eyes and nothing else. He couldn't see himself but he could see his eyes.

He looked down at his body to make sure he was there and touched his stomach, rubbing his hands up his abs. He saw the markings on his wrists and raised them to eye level. He tried taking it off but saw that the markings were tattooed on and couldn't get them off. He looked at himself again in the mirror then got into the shower dazed.

He couldn't feel the hot water hit his body and the steam in the shower was getting too much. 'Last night, someone came into my house and did something to me. What did that person do? Why don't I have a reflection and why are my eyes blue?'

He got out of the shower, towel-dried himself and got dressed. He grabbed his car keys and drove off to work. His mind was racing and it made him feel suffocated along with the ache in his body.
He let down his window to let the cool air in but instead, the smell of humans entered his nose, the sound of nature pierced his ears and the hunger hit him square in the stomach!

He stepped on the brakes stopping the car and an excruciating pain broke through his gums making his stomach contract. Fangs pierced the flesh as a hissing voice hissed in his head, 'Hungry, hungry, eat them, eat!'

At the exact same time, Carver who was just about to board a jet froze in his steps. He turned around, looking in the direction where Oliver was, thinking, 'It can't be!'

The smell of his creation hit him hard from such a distance away. He shoved his briefcase in his secretary's arms, "Moira, cancel the meeting in Beijing, I just remembered that I have something important to take care of."

"B – but Mr Night, we can't reschedule this meeting these people…" she tried to speak.

"Moira!" he yelled at her, "I don't have time for this, sort it out or you will be sorry!" he warned her and ran towards the terminal. As fast as he ran he quickly left the empty airport and jumped up into the air.

His wings spread behind him and he flapped them disappearing into the night. The smell of his child was strongly mixed with the smell of blood in the air. Carver's blood was pumping throughout his body fast as his mind raced on the possibility of having a child. Never in his seven hundred and thirty-six years did he think he'd have a child!

He stopped above the area where the smell was the strongest. His eyes constricted at the body count below him. He contracted his wings and landed elegantly on the ground. He saw a body moving over a lifeless body and stalked towards it.

3