Elemental Seed
598 4 17
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

*chirp*  *chirp* *chirp*

The sun was shining brightly and the sound of birds could be heard in the distance, making this a perfect morning. Nick was sitting in a chair in his back yard with his eyes closed thinking about his next move. 

Two weeks havd passed since the monkey had healed and during two weeks je trained even more than before. He would now hunt 2 days a week just to secure food and the rest of the time was spent in improving his stats and skills.

Every day he would tire himself so much that when he was resting he even started to miss the feeling  of his muscles burning from the all the exercise he did all the time.

It was crazy. He would have never thought he would start to crave working out to the bone. Another reason was that while he was training the adrenaline numbed out most of the pain of the overworked muscles and curbed the loneliness he was constantly feeling growing inside him, but there was good news.

 He was finally going to start to create his elemental seed. His physical stats were also at their peak all having reached the max potential of a human being.

The result of that was a man over 185 cm tall with rock solid muscles that were definitely able to explode with full power at any moment. He Ifelt incredible, like he could do anything in the world.

......

 Nick waited until the monkey came for his daily tribute to start the process of creating the seed. He had talked to the monkey and he had agreed to guide him step by step until he succeeded.

*Tap* *Tap*

Munnji who had now fully recovered, arrived as the sun reached its peak.

 “You came a little earlier than expected.”

“Well, the creation of an elemental seed is not an easy task so I decided to not let you wait.”

“You have my thanks.”

“No need, just don't forget what you promised me.”

"Don't worry,  I'll keep my promise."

In exchange for the monkey overseeing his seed formation it asked for one of his plastic water bottles. The plastic bottle had left a big impression on the monkey who didn't understand from what kind of material the bottle was made that it could be so strong, malleable and transparent. In its eyes it was definitely a priceless treasure so of course Nick immediately agreed.

“Okay then let’s begin.”

Nick sat cross-legged on the ground and closed his eyes.In front of me appeared the interface, on which he stared the spirit attribute that was at 9 and then willed it to rise.

' Magic here I come! '

The stored energy in the blue gem started to rapidly decrease, but his soul on the other hand started to rapidly increase. His soul started pulsating, expanding beyond its fullest capacity until it seemingly hit something hard and stopped. It was like a formless wall that surrounded his soul in all directions.

When his soul hit the wall it rebounded back , but in the next second it started expanding more and more seemingly without limit. The soul was putting more preasure on the wall every second until the wall started to crack.

"FINALLY...

When the wall cracked the soul started to seep out from wherever it could. Nick felt relieved because the soul expansion was not without consequences for him. He was dead tiered and his brain hurt like it was being operated on bringing him unbearable pain.

As he was beginning to relax the voice of the monkey sounded in his soul.

“Don’t let your soul seep out. You have to break the barrier in one go if you want to succeed in forming your elemental seed.”

"Got it." 

Nick did as the monkey told him and didn't let any more of his soul seep out and endured the ever increasing pressure.

......

One hour later.

Nick's brain was now as good as mush.  He was breathing hard and he didn’t have a concept of time anymore. It was just endless pushing in order to completely destroy the wall surrounding my soul.

' Just a little more.  Just a little more and I will be able to create my elemental seed and have access to powers that no one has possessed in my world.

Nggggnggg.....

He started to give the last push when I saw that the wall could not handle anymore the expansion of my soul.

“Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.....”

*Crack~*

The wall finally broke and the pain was gone  leaving way to a feeling of freedom.

“Good, you broke through. Now you only  have to  attract towards yourself the elemental particles that coincide with your attribute.”

Nick pulled himself together and started to focus on what has now appeared after the wall broke. It was full of particles with an array of shapes and colours.

Some particles were moving erratically, some didn't move at all, others radiated some type of light while others were like black holes absorbing light. He was mesmerized by this and couldn’t do anything because he didn't know what to do. Je just stared at them all, as if he was watching the most beautiful light show in the entire world.

Time passed, but he couldn’t really tell because my concept of time in this place was f*cked so he just waited and waited, until a peculiar particle came words him.

It was different from the other particles because it sometimes stopped for no reason to just start moving the other second. It sometimes just split up just to come back together again sometime later. It did this time and time again, until it came before him and entered his soul.

Just as it entered his soul the formless wall came back to enclose his soul, but this time it just softly enveloped it .

......

' I'm back!? Did I susced ?

He woke up in a stupor and confused, until he heard the voice of the monkey.

“You have finally succeeded in forming your elemental seed.”

“I did? “

“Yes, definitely.

Do you know what element your seed is?”

Nick didn't know so he  immediately opened his interface and found out.

 

 

Name

Nicolas Hunter

Age

20

Physique

10

Dexterity

10

Coordination

10

Sturdiness

10

Spirit

10

Affinity

Water (Increased control in the element of water, increased resistance towards cold temperatures)

Skills

11

Thrust lv 6

Lunge forward with any type of pointed weapon to cause maximum damage.

Side Sweep lv 5

Move your weapon in a large ark horizontally in front of you for maximum AOE damage.

Downwards Strike lv4

Move your weapon in a large ark vertically down in front of you for maximum damage.

Side Roll lv5

Roll in the ground to avoid any attack coming your way.

Throw lv6

Propel your weapon of choice in the air with a movement of the arm and hand to cause maximum pinpoint damage

Jump lv4

Push yourself off a surface and into the air by using the muscles in your legs and feet.

Parry lv2

Ward of a weapon or attack with a countermove.

Side Step lv4

Avoid an attack coming your way by stopping sideways.

Swimming lv4

Propel yourself through the water with the use of your limbs.

Running lv5

Move fast on land  with the use of your legs.

Carving lv4

Cut a hard material in order to produce an object, design, or inscription.

 

17