Test 4
262 0 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I evaded the punch that was aiming straight  to my face with a well practiced Side Step and then spun around to deliver a high kick to Gales back.

My kick was intercepted with also a kick from Gale who also spun around with the use of the elemental tornado revolving around his leg. 

*Bam*

The two kicks collided with each other whith mine overpowering Gale's , but I was not pleased. Even though I had the upper hand in streagth, Gales elemental tornado that was rotating around his leg shredded my pants at the point where our legs collided. The wind elemental tornado also left a few little scratches at the area of collision ,but not anything serious.

" Your skin is thick unlike an ordinary Elementalists, but more like a beastfolks!

But no matter , if I hit you enough even your thick skin will not help you."

I saw that touching any part of Gales body that was covered with his wind elemental energy was not a good strategy , so I decided to give him a taste of his own medicine.

I immediately retreated backwards to create some distance between us and use the distance to attack Gale ,but he wouldn't let me leave his range.

He pursued me relentlessly not wanting for me to not have any time to form anny plan to deal with this new way of attack, but he was mistaken.

I had already thought of a strategy to deal with him and I only needed one opportunity.

* Whoosh* * Whoosh* * Whoosh*  

*BANG*

I continued to evade him until suddenly I stopped by and took a punch from him. The punch heavily impacted the arms I had put up in front of me to defend, but there was no damage. I had coated my arms with a concentrated layer of water that made the rotating tornado around  his fist unable to hurt me.

He saw that his attack was ineffective and with a boost from the propelling force of the tornado of his left leg he did not a knee strike to my stomach making me stumble back.

"Ugh, you really are a experienced fighter , but you were to eager to win the spar as quickly as possible."

I quickly and strongly pulled my right hand backwards seemingly trying to prepare for an attack , but that was not the case.

As soon as I pulled my hand backwards Gale came flying towards me as if by magic ,but that was far from the truth.

When Gale punched me the last time and I defended by blocking it with my arms I secretly conjured a long but durable rope made of water and at the moment the fist connected with my arms I wrapped the water rope around his waist.

"Get over here!"

Gale flew towards me with a surprised look on his face having not understood what had happened.

As he was flying towards me I cooked my left hand backwards into a fist and started to gather water to it before starting to spin around like Gale did with his wind element.

" Impossi...

" Fist Art:Vortex Punch."

*Bang*

Gale was not able to finish his words before my first hit him right in the chest and flung him backwards for about 8 meters .

" It's not over yet."

Not letting Gale regain his composure I immediately gathered water , this time in my left hand and gave it the form of a javelin.

*Step step step step*

"Haht..

I took four quick steps and at the fourth no step I threw the water javelin that I had in my had towards Gale. My right  arms muscles bulged by 1.5 times their original size when I threw the javelin a testament to the power behind it.

"Water Javelin."

*Whistle~*  *Bang*

The javelin hit Gale just as he raised his head up only to see a water spear heading towards him with incredible speed and he couldn't doge it. The impact was loud attracting the attention of some of the other  people around, but they didn't dare to come close enough.

About 20m away Gale lied there unresponsive and unconscious.

....

" Incredible! I didn't think Mr Nicolas was so strong. He was able to beat Gale in a one on one fight and win with minimal injury.

Gale being defeated so easily  would bring shame upon the Wind Rider Corps if he was still a part of them."

" It's no surprise at all for me because this was planned by Nic when Gale changed his attack strategy  ."

" What did you say?!  He planned this in the middle of battle!

Incredible, absolutely incredible!"

 ....

Gale had been knocked out and the spar was over.

I had won  not by brute strength but by using my knowledge and experience to my advantage during the fight.

You see having elemental energy was not all you had to have to become a good Elementalists. You also had to have a proportional amount of spiritual energy to boot because if you don't have spiritual energy you couldn't control your elemental energy in your elemental pool.

You could use the same amount of elemental energy in two different attacks,but the result would be different according to the spiritual energy you spent to shape that elemental energy.

For example the amount of elemental energy needed to conjure a Water Ball and a Water Sword was the same ,but the amount of spiritual energy to shape them was different with the water sword needing three times the spiritual energy .

I exploited Gales lack of awareness that he had because he needed to concentrate to keep his technique on at all times and wrapped a water rope around his waist right under his nose.

8