New Dwelling 1
248 0 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 The next morning I woke up by the cries of the child. He was bawling his eyes out for god knows what reason, but Onela was right beside him sleeping on the bead while I and Munnji slept in the chairs.
She tenderly took him on her arms and started to take care of him. She started to change his obviously dirty diaper from the smell that had enveloped the room.
The diaper was just a piece of cloth that had been cut off a bigger piece of clothing to turn it into a diaper.
After she took of the dirty diaper she threw a look at and I understood. She was asking me if I would help.
“Its okay let me help you."
I conjured a ball of water and carefully cleaned the little guy’s ass crack while pinching my nose with one hand. After cleaning the child I dried his ass before Onela put on him another clean cloth.
I then threw the dirty diaper and the water I used to wash his ass in a covered hole in the corner of the room that was like a garbage shoot but more primitive.
I then went downstairs to order a meal for all of us before bringing it up myself to the room.

*chew* *chew*
All three of us were eating our breakfast in total silence which made the sounds of the spoons hitting the plates the only thing that was heard.
“So, Onela do you remember our plan?”
“Yes I remember. I will just say as little as possible as to not raise any suspicions.”
“Great.

 Munnji will stay here to protect you if anything happens, but I’m sure it won’t.
On the other hand I’m going to meet up with Faley to get our documentation and ask him some questions that I have on my mind.”
“Good. The faster we get our documents the faster we will get a very huge load of our shoulders.”
“That right. As soon as we get our identification I will search for a house in a remote place from the city so we could be away from prying eyes.”

After I finished breakfast I immediately went to see Faley ,but during the way I passed by the restaurant we ate yesterday. I threw a look around but did not see any sign of any guards or gossiping people meaning that the two bodies were retrieved stealthy and not left to be discovered by any passerby. 

I stayed there for a while to see if there was anyone who was left to guard the place where the pursuers were killed, but I didn't see anyone suspicious until I felt a gaze coming from the restaurant entrance.

It was yesterday's waitress who was starting straight at me. She immediately turned her head the other way trying to look at anything but me.

‘Really! Do you think that will work?'

I immediately approached her.

“Hey Ms, do you remember me from yesterday?"

“Yes...yes I do."

"Heh heh, don't worry I have just come to apologize for yesterday."

“No... It’s okay. It happens often and I'm used to it.

Look I appreciate you coming here to apologize but I have to get to work so."

"I understand. Just let me ask you one question and I will get out of your hair.

Did somebody come yesterday to look for me and my friend after we left?"

As she heard my question her face didn't change but I could notice slight fear in her eyes.

“No, no one came to look for you. Why are you asking?  Is someone looking for you?

If you like you can leave a message for that person and I will pass it to him."

“No it's not necessary.

Then let me apologize again for disturbing you in your free time and goodbye."

I left the restaurant and continued towards the place me and Faley had agreed to meet.

The place was a high end two storied restaurant that doubled as a place for people to negotiate on business, but also have a good time if you know what I mean.

As soon as I entered the restaurant I was met with the same situation as when I entered the Trinity Merchant Groups branch, the temperature was optimised to be the most comfortable for a human. 

"Hello sir, do you have a reservation?"

As soon as I entered the place, a beautiful busty hostess greeted me with a refreshing smile and asked me for my reservation.

“Yes.

I'm Nicolas Hunter and I have a meeting with Mr Faley Mint." 

As soon as she heard that she threw me a seductive glance but I paid her no mind.

“Yes, Mr Faley is waiting for you.

Please follow me."

I followed the hostesses to the second floor while also admiring the decor of the place.

The whole place including the furniture was completely made of wood and had been carved with different floral patterns, but that was not the most weird  thing.

The weird thing was that inside lingered the smell of different flowers like this was a field of flowers and that smell originated from those floral carvings.

 

 

7