Prelude of Darkness 8
150 0 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The day before at the moment when the creatures of the plane of Mono initiated their attack on the border of the Elanor Empire.

At a dark room where no light penetrated a towering figure was sitting on a plain grey throne that was semignly constructed by blocks of granite.

The towering figure was about 3 m tall and was shrouded in a veil of rolling darkness  that made him look like a apparition. The only part that was slightly visible was his face.

It had four eyes that were like the one a human would have but shined a red light  that penetrated your soul. It had a whide mouth that went from one side of the face to the other and it was filled with sharp triangular shark like teeth.

It was definitely not a vegetarian.

Kneeling before it in one knee were two humans but their white complexion and bloodshot eyes made them seem monstrous.

The one on the left looked like a 50 year old  bald man. He had a rough face filled with wound's and a long curly beard.

He was wearing an  exquisite full body armor except the helmet. The armor was a dark purple colour and the colour became more dark towards the edges.

The one to the right was a young man on his early twenties. He had an androgenous baby face that would definitely be considered female but him being male was definite because of the lack of any cleavage. He was wearing what looked a leather armour and had a constant dark mist rolling around him. The mist also frequently entered his nostrils while he breathed and was exhaled from his mouth. This happen constantly like a unending cycle.

*Silence*

The dark room was silent with the neither of its occupants moving or saying anything. The silence coupled with the dark and oppressive atmosphere that existed on the room made is seem very eerie.

....

After a long time  the rooms silence was broken by the shadowy 3 meter figure that was sitting on the throne.

'Hmmm,he really did it?!'

He then threw a glance at the two humans kneeling before him.

"Is the diversion going as planned?"

The creatures voice was deep and sharp at the same time  making for an unpleasant sound when he spoke.

The young man answered.

"Yes my lord ,the humans have taken the bait as planned and by the looks of it they don't suspect a thing."

"Yes, also the hidden troops have finally arrived at the predetermined location. They are currently on standby waiting for your orders."

This time the other man answered.

"Good , good those humans are so carefree and happy and carefree but they will soon know despair at my hand.

Ahhhhhhh.....

I can't wait to taste their despair . My anticipation is so great that I'm starting to salivate.

*Drip* *Drip*

Green liquid started flowing from the creatures mouth and started dripping slowly onto the ground.

Seeing this the two humans below started shivering and cold sweat drenched their backs even though the temperature was only about 20C°.

After a while the 3m tall monster calmed himself down.

"Leave and inform me when all the preparations are done for the teleportation arrays activation.

"Yes sir." "Yes sir."

The two humans answered at the same time before leaving the room by moving backwards slowly.

Now the monster was all alone in the room.

*Tik* *Tik* *Tik*

He continuously taped his right hands pointing finger on the stone throne.

His hand was as monstrous as what you would think with thick fingers and long nails like an animals that semignly absorbed all light , like a black hole.

The nails seemed to have attached to them thin dark string's that stretched into the void.

The monster raised his right hand and brought up his right hands pointing finger before his eyes and took a deep look.

*Stare*

As he stared at his nail that was pich black a shadowy figure started to appear and what would you know it was the figure of the bird I killed.

The shadowy figure  started to become more and more clear with the passage of time and in less than 30 seconds the figure of the bird was totally clear.

After this happen the monster  raised hir left hand up and with a choop like a knife cut the line that was tied to his right hands pointing finger.

*Screeeee*

A wailing sound of a bird was heard inside the room before a transparent apparition of the same bird that was seen in the nail came out from the void.

As soon as that happened the monster grabbed it and in a swift motion brought it to his mouth.

*Chomp*

He swallowed the transparent bird and then closed his eyes seeming to have fallen asleep.

6