Fight 1
134 0 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

*slash* *plop*

The body of the creature fell to the ground lifeless.

“Took you long enough...

“Is everyone alright?”

“Not really. Me, Girg, Rosela and Naga are fine but the other ones we had to leave behind.”

“Shit! All that work was for nothing.

No. I won’t give these monsters the satisfaction.”

*step* *step*

“Hey, where are you going? Don't tell me that you are going to go back there to rescue the staff? It’s not a good idea.

The guards have been alerted already and the city gate will be closed any moment now. If you go back right now you may miss that opportunity.

“I know.

*snort*

Don't worry about me. If I encounter a situation I can’t handle I will just run away as fast as possible so you just take care of them until I come back.”

*bang* *bang*

I again speed up towards the carriages that were left behind.

......

*roar*

*bang*

At the two other carriages.

Three flying creatures were circling around them and sometimes attacked but they dint do any damage as an enraged Minotaur kept them at bay by swinging around a big wooden pole.

*screeee*

The bat like creatures flied around a group of frightened humans that had converted into a group. The group consisted of about 8 humans and in a triangle formation around them were a Minotaur, a grey furred cat type beastkin and an adolescent red tailed beasfolk.

They had created a perimeter around the humans protecting them.

*screeeee* *screeee*

The bat like creatures continued circling the group but didn’t attack because of the enraged Minotaur. One of their companions had tried attacking head on but was met with a wooden pole to the head which made it fall to the ground. After that the Minotaur proceeded to smash his head in with a stomp of its hoofed leg.

*screeeee* *screeee*

After a few more attempts to attack the finally decide to go for the kill.

They gained altitude first before diving all at once towards the monotaur from different sides. They dived feet first as their legs were just like a bats claws.

The Minotaur seeing this threw the pole that he had in his hand to the creature that was facing him head on, hitting it in the wind but not doing much damage but just diverting it.

Then he turned backward to face the next creature head on with his arms crossed before him.

*bam*

The creature collided claws first with the Minotaur leaving three big gashes on its arms and knocking him down on the ground.

*screee*

The bat like creature was going for the killing blow by trying to bite the Minotaur’s throat of but it didn't take into consideration the other people that had been waiting for an opportunity.

*bang*

A rock the size of a fist was thrown by the cat beastfolk and it hit the bat creature in the head. The hit immediately knocked the creature out cold and the Minotaur didn't miss this opportunity. He grabbed the stone that hit the creature on the head and   hit in the head again and again until its head was nothing more than bloody pulp.

“Catwoman, these creatures are unending. Even if we kill 100 of them we will still die at the end.”

“Shut up you stupid bull. I’m going to survive this thing and live a very long and boring life.”

“Ha-ha...you wish.

For me this is not that bad. To die while fighting is an honour for the Minotaur race so...

Come and get me you ugly fuckers, I’m waiting.”

*screee*

This time two creatures rushed the three of them.

“UAAAAAAA...

The Minotaur let out a battle cry but he was pumped up for nothing.

 

*whish* *whish*

*bang* *bang*

Two water javelins passed by him and accurately hit two of the creatures that were 15 m away.

*tap*

A well built human stopped right behind him.

“Stop your mooing and take the staff of the mansion towards the city.”

“Master?! X3”

The three of my slaves exclaimed at the same time.

“Stop idling around. Take the staff and head back to the city.”

“But master... the creatures....

“Hmmmmm...

A chill went down the spines of the three slaves. The look on the face of their master right now was no that of a human but that of a hungry beast that thirsted for blood.

“It is fine. I’m just going to stretch my muscles for a little.”

“Okay...

The three slaves frightened more by their master then the monsters flying in the sky did as he instructed them.

6