Fight 2
132 0 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

All the staff got up and under the protection of my three slaves at the front and me at the marched forward.

During the way they were attacked often by the flying creatures but a well aimed rock to the head stopped most of them.

The bat like creatures were a lot but most of them headed for the city , most likely capitalizing the opportunity that this sneak attack had given them.

As we approached the city gate more and more the attacks of the creatures toward our group lessened, most like do to the huge number of other weak prey on front of them.

Like us many other people had the same idea and that was to head towards the city. 

It was simple.

The city held the military force capable to face the creatures but also held the in it almost all the elementlists the n the area.

If they managed to enter the city they would more or less be safe, but like our group they were to late.

*Screeeee* *Screeeee*

The creatures dived down into the defenceless humans and picked them up breafly before letting go of them again.

The humans in turn would fall from a gift of 5 or more meters and a lot of times on other people. This caused a panic in them and they just pushed and pushed until they arrived at the gate but in their panik they hadn't noticed that the gate was closed. The other people behind just continued pushing but they just....

"Hey, why aren't you moving!?"

"Move,move don't you see those monsters on the sky? Do you want to become their meal because I don't."

"Momma....Aaaaa aaaa

"Shhhh , it's going to be alright the monster will go away I promise."

I saw the caos that was before me and I was sure that they wouldn't open the gates.

'All these people are doomed. The gate will definitely not open and the monster activity is only increasing.'

*Screeeee*

*Slash*

A monster dived towards me  but I just jumped up and cut it's head in half with a water sword.

[Hey did you arrive at the gate.]

[Ahh , it's Munnji!]

[Yes it's me you idiot! Is there anyone else that can talk directly to your soul?]

[You surprised me.

Did you reach the city safely? Is everyone okay?]

[Yes yes everyone is okay, but I can't get out anymore. You have to find a way  in , fast.]

[I know. The situation out here is becoming more dire by the second but don't worry.]

[Okay then but hurry the hell up.]

[Roger.]

I then turned to my three slaves and yelled at them.

"I'm going to take us into the city right now but I need time to concentrate ,so you have to kill every creature that may disturb me."

I had noticed that the monsters  speed had begun to decline so now was the time.

I calmed myself to concentrate and then gathered half of my elemental energy reserves and formed a compressed disc of water under my feet.

This thing cost me 3/4 of my spiritual energy and every second I spent holding the technique active it decreased even more.

"Come on to the circle and stand still, were learning."

As soon as the staff heard that they rushed over but there was a slight problem. The minotaurs sheer size took the space of three people and that was not good.

If I tried to watch widen the diameter of the circle the spiritual energy consumption would not be more than I could handle.

"You and you get on top speed of the minotaur and hold on for your life."

I ordered the cat beastfolk and the beastkin to climb to the shoulder of the minotaur and stand there.

*Whoshhh*

I activated my technique Water Art :Wind Surfer and climbed/flew upwards with a relatively high speed and managed to get up to the half point of the wall. but my spiritual energy was dried up.

'Nggghh, do you think I will fail?'

I immediately raised my spirit stat and as the spirit stat increased the spiritual energy recovered. With a slight headache I continued upwards.

*Screeeee*

*Whoshhh*

A monster dived at us but I dodged it by a hair. My manoeuvrability in this situation was very low because I had to heavily concentrate so that the disc could hold the weight of all of us. 

*Screeeee* *Screeee*

I managed again to doge one monster but another one behind it attacked a male member of the mansion staff.

"Noooo help me..

" No, Kal...

I didn't pay it attention because if I was distracted for even a second we would all be bloody pancakes for the monsters to enjoy.

6