Dire Situation 2
132 0 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

At the city gate.

After talking with Girg about our options I decided that the best option right now was to wait and that seemed to be the right decision.

After about 30 minutes the bat like creatures retreated the way they came but I was not fooled by their retreat. This was definitely a probing attack and the main enemy force hadn't showed there face yet.

'Whats going on? This was definitely a great opportunity for the enemy force to make a full force attack and take over the city in one fell swoop, but they didn't. 

I'm sure that the one who is commanding these creatures is a really shrewd opponent who wouldn't miss this opportunity.'

I looked to the distance towards the place the creatures where retreating.

......

*Screeeee Screeeee Screeeee*

The place was filled with different monstrous creatures like gigantic 3 meter tall deformed humans that looked like they were the victims of radiation exposure in their mothers womb; dog like creatures that had yellow skin filled with bumps of all sizes and a human like head that had nothing but skin and bone, short black skinned midgets that had metal piercings all over their body and many other creatures.

In the sky were numerous bat like creatures that circled a pile of something.

*Screeeee* 

A bat like creature flew above this pile and threw something it held on it's claws on it.

*Plop*

The object fell down and as it hit the ground is made a pooping sound like someone was smacking a wet cloth against a hard surface.

The object let out a red liquid slowly and that stream of liquid moved downwards and as it did it combined with different streams and in the end created a big puddle.

This pile was a horrifying sight to behold by any human as the pile was made of humans. Tens and tens of corpses of humans were sloppily stacked on a pile and their blood  formed a sticky scarlet pool below

This pile of humans was one of many and the bat like creatures dropped corpses every second.

"*Inhale* Aaaaa, the sweet smell of nectar. Oh how I have awaited for this moment, the moment when I would unleash my full power against these puny humans.

Alay, how are my plans going? Is everything up to speed?"

The monstrous 3 meter four eyes humanoid monster asked a pale faced human.

"Everything is going as my liege had planned. The sudden attack by our flying lash's (the bat like creatures?)cought the forces of  Palos city off guard. They closed the city gates but it was their mistake.

The only forces that we sent were the flying lash's and they did quite a lot of damage. Not taking into account the civilians and soldiers they killed the damage they did to the city was significant.

Many houses and other buildings were destroyed and countless storage facilities where grain was stored were  burned down."

"Good, haha very good. Up until now everything is going according to my plans. "

' My plan has been deployed without any problem.

I have planned for this moment for more than ten years. I scouted  the best location to teleport my troops and before that I had hid in advance around this place a large number of flying lash's. They would imediately attack the city which would leave it in a disarray for a while, at least until my ground troops recovered from the teleportation.'

The four eyes monster looked around the piles of corpses and smiled.

'Its time to move to the next stage of plan.'

"Where is Kafka, is he here?"

"I'm here my liege."

*Bow*

Kafka was a two meters tall.... skeleton. He was wearing a all black robe covering all his body except his flaming skull. Golden decorations adorned his robe making him seem like a noble or just someone who likes to show off.

Yes his skull was on fire but it was not a normal one. The fire had a greenish hue and it didn't flicker like a normal fire would but only...was there. 

Kafka was the definition of a necromancer.

"Do you like the product I have brought you? They are all fresh."

" I do my liege. With the great number of these corpses the number of zombies I can create will be enough for your plan. 

But I will need a little time to process all these corpses into zombies capable of fighting."

"You have one day, no more and no less. I except you will finish the task on time or... my next meal will be your soul."

*Tap* *Tap*

The 3 meter huge monster left but Kafka was still with his head down. His flaming skull was a shade whiter.

6