Dire Situation 3
123 0 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

After getting the order from his master Kafka got to work.

 

"Get everything prepared and bring the corpses to the blood lake, but don't forget to process them first."

"Yes."

Another skeleton that was dressed less fancily than Kafka answered. He was like Kafka but his flame was a shade blue.

Then Kafka left before going deeper into the camp.

......

After walking for a minute he arrived at big hole on the ground that was filled with different things and the blood of the killed humans.

He headed to the blood lake and dipped his hand in before concentrating.

'The amount of blood and soul's is almost perfect. It just needs a little more time for the converting formation to be carved around it and everything will be ready.'

He then looked at the surface of the blood lake.

"Aaaaa

*Wail* *wail*

Countless white transparent figures were wailing non-stop but normal creatures couldn't see or hear them. These were the tormented souls of the killed humans that wouldn't dissipate because of these worlds’ laws. 

The negative energy that was released when a being had a violent and disturbing death would react with the dark elemental energy in the air and slow down the process of souls dissipates.

If the soul was contaminated or came into contact with a huge amount of dark elemental energy during that time (entering the cycle of rebirth) it then there was a possibility that a wraith would be created.

Wraiths were tormented soul's that resided on this plane and didn't pass on to the cycle of reincarnation. They would feed on the negative energy of the living and also weaker wraiths.

They were quite a detestable enemy as its ethereal nature made it hard to track down and physical attacks did nothing to it.  Also its insidious nature of killing innocent people in a horrible fashion maybe them the sworn enemy of the living.

This was not without purpose because as I mentioned before they also feed on weaker wraiths so they killed their victims in a manner so their souls would turn into wraiths they could feed on.

Kafka then continued his inspection to the place where the human bodies were processed.

*kakakkakaa kiiikkkkiiiii*

The inhuman laughter of many dark skinned midgets was heard. They were cutting up the human corpses and removing their organs, intestines before gathering them into a pile.

*kikikikik*

*plop*

One dark skinned midget who was transporting the gathered organs of the humans to the gathering place dropped his bucket. An array of organs coated with blood and excrement fell to the ground. The midget rushed to pick them up and put them again into the bucket but his face was me with a leg of only bones.

*bam*

“You filthy midget, what are you doing? Were you going to put those organs back up on the bucket?

*bam* *bam*

Answer me.

 *bam* *bam* *bam* *bam*

*kiiiiikikikiki*

The midget only answered with squeals that didn't make any sense.

*bam* *bam* *bam* *bam*

“How about you stop right now...

 That one is under my command so I suggest you stop hitting him, Kafka”

*turn*

Kafka turned around and he was met with another...midget. The one who spoke was not as short compared to the other black skinned midgets but his height was only to the chest of a normal human.

He had a rough face with a long beard, grey eyes black olive hair and he was wearing leather armour made from the skin of some reptile creature, made evident by the scale pattern on it. He had golden earrings and on his right side on the hip he had a short sword (by human standards) and on his left side a whip.

“Khahn, you short ugly bastard.”

“Kafka.”

*glance*

“So this little shit is one of your subordinates?

Heh I figured as much. A dirty subordinate like him would definitely be under the command of a smelly turd like you.”

“Heh.

Well at least I’m not a portable candle-head like you. Shoo shoo, I’ll call you when I need to take a dump in the middle of the night.”

“YOU....

“What? You want to start a fight?

I’ll gladly oblige but will you be able to handle the consequences if the lord finds out?”

“Humph...

Kafka’s rage died out instantly. This scuffle was no important right now, the plan is.

“This dirty little subordinate of yours picked the organs that he drooped on the floor and put them in the basket again.

You know that these will be used as food for our army’s soldiers and this little shit drops them and casually puts them back in? What if the soldiers get food poisoning and they aren’t battle capable because of his mistake. What then?”

“Is that so?”

Kahn took the whip from his waist and then proceeded to beat the little midget to the brink of death.

*glance*

He then looked around seeing other midgets who had stopped working to see the midget get beat up.

“Do you also want to get beat up?

Get back to work.”

6