Beginning of War 4
130 0 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

*kikikiiiiki*

The midgets couldn’t enter the perimeter we had set up so....they just ignored us and attacked the other soldiers.

“Oh no, you can’t leave so soon. The desert hasn’t been served yet.”

The midget obviously didn't understand my words but that didn't matter. The choice to ignore us and go attack the other soldiers was not a wise one.

Except me at the front and my two slaves at the sides there was another player on the hood and that was Munnji. His power was as great as mine so you could understand that the midgets were fu*ked.

In the centre of the formation was Munnji facing the opening at the back. This opening was for us to retreat if the situation got to bad but it was also to lure anyone stupid enough to pass through there. Munnji was calmly juggling some fist sized stones and sometimes throwing them like he was trying to skip the stone on the surface of a lake but instead he made the midgets skip their next meal....and also all the other meals they could have had, ha-ha.

*bam* *bam*      *bam*

With each hit a midget’s skull was crushed. Munnjis strength was nothing to scoff at.

“Die, die.....

“Pushhhh....

“Kiak....kiak...

Human and monster killed each other and the humans seemed to be winning with their numbers advantage but as I saw it this was still the little leagues. The strongest combatants of each side still hadn’t made their move.

Until now there hadn’t been any elementalist who had had used any elemental art. They were conserving their elemental energy for when the elementalists of the other side made their move. Essentially the grunts were doing all the fighting for now.

....

Another five minutes passed and I suddenly sensed something. A dark elemental aura was approaching rapidly and in less than 10 seconds it was at the edge of the wall.

*tap*

A human landed at the top of the wall lightly and then immediately cast his gaze upon the battle. He was about 190 cm tall,slim build,red eyes and had a black mist around his body. He was wearing a black fancy hooded robe that covered his body. He had a sword strapped to his waist and two daggers were sheathed on the leather armour he had below the robe.

His cold and calculative red eyes scanned the situation and he finally cast his gaze upon the armoured commander.

*smirk*

*Swish*

The figure jumped towards the armored commander like there was no gravity leaving a trail of black mist on his way.

"Hmmm..

The commander noticed something with the corner of his eye and instinctively blocked with his sword.

*Clang*

"Ughh..

The commander blocked the sword swing that was aiming for his neck by a black clocked figure, but the blow was to strong and he made a step back.

'This man is dangerous.'

"Hehehe, I applaud you for surviving my sneak attack but it was for nothing because your death is eminent."

"Shut your mouth you human scum. You have betrayed your own race to become the dog of these monsters!

You deserve a dog's death."

The clocked figure was a little mad about the commanders words but didn't lose his cool.

"For that ,you die."

*Swish*

The clocked figure again rushed at the commander with incredible speed closing the distance between them in the fraction of a second.

"Haht..

The commander gave a shout as he swung his sword horizontally but the strike hit nothing but air as the clocked figure  was like a ghost dodging the sword . He stopped at the unguarded side of the commander and gave a slash with his sword that was immbuned with dark elemental energy.

"Ugh.. bastard."

*Slash* *Slash*

The commander took some damage but he was  fine as his  steel armour was sturdy enough and because he diverted some earth elemental energy to the place of impact. He then did two swings at the figure but again , nothing.

The clocked figure was to fast.

'if I could get a clean strike in...

The commander was now on the defensive as his attacks couldn't touch the opponent so his only plan right now was to wait for his opportunity. If he could land an attack on him the clocked figure would at the least be wounded heavily as he was lightly armored.

*Clang*  *Clang*. *Clang* *Clang*

The sound of steel hitting steel rang in the background as two figures fought .

*Clang**Clang**Clang*

After countless boutts the clocked figure retreated again and as he stepped foot on the ground ,he fell down.

The commander had stealthy observed the clocked figures attack pattern which was just attacking and then retreating before attacking again.

He had gathered earth elemental energy on his foot before activating his technique.

"Earth Art: Earthquake"

This type of move was very common for earth elementlists who used this technique to break the opponents balance in turn creating an opportunity for them.

"Die..

*Slash*

The commander rushed forward and cut the clocked figure in half from top to bottom, but it was just a fake.

"Dark Art:Shadow Doll"

The thing he cut was just a construct of pure darkness elemental energy and the real  one was hiding in the fakes shadow.

*Stab* *Clang*

This time the robed figure attacked with two daggers  and managed to stab one on the left elbow of the commander but the second one aimed at his helmets eye hole was not successful.

"Guuu, what did you do?"

The robed figure retreated again to a safe distance and taunted the commander.

"With your left arm now out of commission what are you gonna do now, right'y."

"Fuuk you aaaa...

The commander started to attack angrily , also using wide range elemental attacks.

"Earth Art:Boulder Roll"

"Earth Art: Needle Forest"

The attacks did  nothing but harm his own allies. There was a reason why when elementlists fought common people would stay away from them.   Also there were no fire elementlists on the wall as their attacks would oftentimes hurt his allies.

"Ughh...

'I can't seem to hit him  and also my left arm has lost all feeling.'

The previous attack to the elbow had injected dark elemental energy to his arm and although he was suppressing it with his own elemental energy the elemental energy of darkness had a corroding nature towards living beings, draining their vitality.

6