Beginning of War 5
132 0 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

*Clang* *Clang* 

The sound of metal ringing continued non stop. The commander was totally defenceless against the onslaught of his opponents attack's.

,Ughh, this bastad.... he's to fast. I have to get him to make a mistake.'

"Come on, is this the best you got? It's like fighting a little girl. You landed so many attacks I'm still standing.

In fact I so stupid for expecting anything from a little traitor like you."

"Hmph.

You're just making it harder for yourself. You've just earned yourself a painful death."

The clocked figure retreated again and gathered a lot of elemental energy before  activating his technique .

'This is my chance.'

The commander abandoned his defense completely and went into full attack mode. He cloaked himself in earth elemental energy which raised his defences exponentially , making any attack against his armour completely ineffective, but this was not a long term plan. The elemental energy consumption was off the charts. 

His elemental energy pool was capable of lasting for only about 20 seconds of continuous use of this technique so he better be able to take him down on that timespan because if he didn't, he was as good as dead.

An elementalist with his energy reserves depleted was like a tiger without claws or teeth. Even though his physical powers were a lot higher than a normal humans against an elementalist that was futile. An elemental attack could easily bypass his defenses and cause havoc on his body.

With no elemental energy to counter the invasive elemental energy of the opponent the invasive energy would destroyed the person from inside out (especially if the type of element was different).

So if the commanders energy reserves depleted before he could take down his opponent then...

"Hiaaaa...

The commander rushed the cloked figure without any sign of defense,only attack.

The cloaked figure hadn't made a move yet and the commander was uppon him.

"Dieee..

He grabbed the sword in a strange way with one hand at the hilt and one at the half point of the swords blade and thrusted forward. This move was not that efficient in a normal battle as the opponent could evade but it was perfect for an all out attack.

This type of attack would deal devastating damage to the opponent and death was very common because all the force that was created by this type of attack would be directed to the tip.

*Whoshhh*

The sword tip was centimeters away from the cloaked figures chest when the commander noticed that the opponent was smiling. At that split second before the attack connected a stray  thought crossed his mind.

' Why is he smiling?'

*Psshh*

The sound of the sword piercing something was heard.

"I got you , you slippery bastard! "

*Pshh*

The commander pushed the sword deeper into the clothed figures chest with a cruel smile on his face.

"Does it hurt, because I hope it does."

*Gurgle*  

*Cough* *Cough*

"Ooomm...Ccccoo..

"What? Are you trying to say something?

Haha, don't tell me you're begin me to spare your life?"

"Cooooo....maaaa...

"Well with a sword stuck to your chest you can't  say much but I really want to hear you beg."

He brought his ear to his mouth so he could hear the pathetic attempt of the opponent. It was useless because even if he begged...

"Cooo..

Comma..er.. commander, why?"

*Shiver*

The words he just heard sent chills to his spine. Those words made his body unconsciously tremble like he was on the coldest day of the year ,butt naked outside. This chilling feeling even penetrated the deepest reaches of his soul.

'What?'

The commander still didn't understand what had happened, but his soul was sending him danger signals non-stop.

*Twist* *Twist*

The surroundings around his impaled opponent begun to twist and turn in a strange way.

"Hmmmmm....th-thi-this.... IMPOSSIBLE!"

The impaled figure turned from the clocked man he was fighting before to a soldier decked with the armor of Palos City.

*Twist* *Twist*

At the same time as this happened a soldier of Palos City turned into the cloaked figure the commander was fighting.

' You are dead.'

*Swish*

The cloaked figure jumped at the still bewildered commander but...

*Swish* *Swish*

*Bang*

"Ughh..

At the moment when the cloaked figure was about to give the commander the finishing blow a spear appeared out of nowhere and managed to cut the cloaked figures attack short.

*Drip drip*

Scarlet red blood dripped down the cloaked figures cheek ,to his chin and then to the ground.

*Bulge bulge*

Veins appeared on the cloaked figures forehead and the sound of gritting teeth was heard.

"Who the fuck are you? How dare you sneak attack me?"

He yelled at a man who was holding a more than 2 meter long spear. The spear was not a normal looking one but one that had a long and wide spearhead which could be used for either stabbing or slashing.

*Yaaawn*

"I am a bit sleepy so my attack missed, but that was the last time."

*Pshhhh*

Undiluted,pure water elemental energy flowed in all directions before returning again inside the body of the spearholding man.

6