Worthy Opponent 3
143 0 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

*bang*

The two attacks  collided  with each other and cancelled each other out.

Water rained over the battlefield but stoped in mid air. The water droplets gathered to my spear tip  again and I activated  my technique again.

 "Spear Art : Drizzling Rain"

The cloaked figure fell to the ground like a dark morning mist and formed the cloaked figures body again and  again he was forced to turn into a black mist. 

*phew phew phew phew phew phew*

My "Spear Art : Drizzling Rain" hit the cloaked figure and this time It hit  true .

"Aaa..shit!"

*drip * *drip *

The blood of the cloaked figure again stained the ground.

"Hey hey, what are you doing? Don't tell me that you are already giving up?

Also...

*bang *

Sneak  attacks like this won't  work on me."

*twist* *twist*

The cloaked figure  in front  of me turned  into  a random soldier of the empire  and the real one attacked me from the back.

"How?"

"Hupp..

I pushed  him away.

"How? Don't tell me you thought I wouldn't  be prepared  for this situation after seeing  your fight  whith him."

I pointed to the commander  who  was recovering  his strength. 

"Die..

"Kill,kill...

"Kakakaka..

*Screeeee*

The sound of  hundreds of beings killing  each other  resounded on the air and their deathly scresames pierced  the soul but me and the cloaked figure were not effected at all.

*Bang* *Whoshhh*

We both sprung forward.

*thrust*  *thrust* 

I did two quick thrusts and hit nothing.

*Whoosh*

*Bang*

I evaded again a slash from the cloaked figure and rolled to the side evading more attacks coming my way like dark bullets and other long to mid range attacks.

"Hurt..

I sprung up again and started to move again a high speed trying to catch up to the cloaked figure.

*Bang* *Bang* *Bang*

I continuously used my movement technique to keep up with him but I was one step behind each time. His movement technique's speed was higher then my movement technique's speed but that was only if he used it in a straight line. He gained speed normally like any normal being by accelerating (gaining speed with the passage of time. The more time he used the technique the faster he could go), but like any other thing , it had its weakness. For the cloaked figure to turn he had to first decelerate to an acceptable speed and then again speed up.

For me this was unnecessary. My movement technique "Water Art: Geyser Step" was a technique that gave me instant speed, so I didn't have to accelerate to go to my maximum speed I could handle. Also I could just turn in any direction at any time (including up and backwards) without having to slow down.

3m...2m....1m..

' I got you.'

I caught up to the clocked figure at the time when he decelerated and gave him a downwords slash.

"Water Art : Wave Breaker"

*BANG* 

*Crack*

The sound of the spear hitting the ground was loud, loud enough that the nearby soldiers looked our way for a slight second before again going back to their fights.

The sturdy city wall had some new cracks and that was caused by me. The last technique of mine was my most powerful one I had at the moment and that was evident by the 2 meter wide and 10 cm deep hole that was surrounded by spiderweb like cracks.

This technique was one of the four spear techniques that I had created during the last six months. I had spent a lot of time and energy to think and create these techniques before raising their levels with my stored energy . Even though I had absorbed the creatures that loved in the forest near the mansion the strength of them was not that much so the energy I absorbed was not that much.

Seeing this I turned to another alternative,the most abundant  source of food for Palos City, the river. The river was vast and the abounddance of fish made it the perfect option. I paid little money for the most disgusting and uneatable fish. 

This fish was called "kappo" by the local fishermen and was considered a pest. It really was cheap and I gained a lot of energy which I used to raise each of these techniques to level 7.

*Spash*

A small fountain of blood sprayed out of the cloaked figures shoulder. My "Water Art : Wave Breaker" had broke past the sword he raised to protect himself and left a deep gash on his shoulder.

"Aaaaa.. bastard. 

I'll kill you."

He gathered a dark ball of elemental energy to his palms before he launched it at me.

*Bang*

I used the Water Art: Geyser Step to evade it but the ball expanded and became like a cloth which wrapped around me.

"Uuuu,uuuu...

' What is this?'

The cloth wrapped around me tightly leaving me no room to breathe. It was also dark so I couldn't see what was happening.

' This is my chance. While this bastard is trapped in my "Dark Art: Shadow Tomb " I should escape.'

*Swish*

He again used his movement technique and jumped from the wall after taking 3 steps.

It was a wise choice because if he had attacked me at that moment he would have only meet with the fist of Munnji.

'Finally I'm ...

"WHERE THE FU*CK DO YOU THINK YOU'RE GOING!"

When I was suffocating in the technique of the cloaked figure I gathered the spit in my mouth and released it in the form of a water jet ,in turn creating a slit in the black membrane that surrounded my body. I then ripped the membrane by using the slit I created and jumped in anger towards my opponent.

5