Screams 7
89 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

" AAAAAAA..

The blue sphere was coming closer and closer but in reality it was I that was heading straight for it.

' You idiot. '

I screamed in my head. The one who threw me seriously didn't think this through.

5 m..3... 1m...

' Shit..

I closed my eyes and hopped  I wouldn't end up like a pancake.

*Plop*

*BANG*

.....

"Huh?

Where am I?"

The previous darkness was nowhere to be seen and neither the blue sphere. I now seemed to be at the same place I was before everything went black.

I was relieved. I hadn't died from colliding with the sphere and passed right through it without any problem, but one thing still bothered me.

The darkness. For now I had managed to escape it's grasp but the last moment before I entered the blue sphere the spear was right at my back.

If I had been even one moment slower I would have definitely perished. 

Not be killed, but perish .

" Huuu.. this is a lot to take in at once . What just happened..

*Shake* *Shake*

I shook my head to try to get these thoughts out of my mind.

For now my priority is to find out if the person that I saw before blacking out really was Rosela or not."

Right now I couldn't even believe my eyes because of what just happened. How would I know if what I saw was or just an illusion a figment of my imagination?

"Water Art: Geyser Step"

*Bang*

I headed to the direction I last saw the two clocked figures going.

....

The two clocked figures POV.

*Whoosh*

*Whoosh*

Two figures decked in black robes that covered their entire figure except for their eyes were moving at fast speeds between now the roof's of houses.

One of them had silverish eyes with the pupils in the form of slits like some sort of animal ,while the other hand normal human black eyes.

*Whoshhh*

They crossed the roof's of the houses quickly and with great agility. Each time their feet touched something a gust of wind slowed their momentum and when they moved forward again another gust of wind propelled them forward.

The two didn't talk to each other at all and only moved forward. Their gaze didn't move at all but you shouldn't be deceived their unfaltering gaze because their senses were more sharp than any normal human.

*Whoosh*

*Tap* *Tap*

After two minutes of non-stop jumping they touched down in  front of a house.

The house was no different than the other houses that you would find on this city but for them to stop here there was definitely something that others didn't know.

They approached the house and the human knocked on the door.

*tak tak*

After he knocked on the door he stepped back and waited until after about 30 seconds when an elderly man peeked his head out.

"Who are you?"

The man who seemed to be at deaths door spoke these three words slowly.

The human removed his hood and revealed the face of a 30 year old man. He had grey eyes a big nose and a pronounced chin. He had wild uncombed hair but was cleanly shaven creating a strange contrast.

The man didn't answer but only threw towards the old man a gold coin.

*Swish*

The old man imediately threw his hand forward and caught the coin before bringing it to his mouth and taking a bite at it.

*click click*

The old man bit the coin two times and the sound of metal hitting metal was heard.

*Smile*

"Hehehe.

Costumers are always welcomed so please come in."

"Hmph."

The cloaked man gave no head to the words the old man just said and entered the house.

The beastkin followed right behind him with Rosela in tow.

*Tap Tap*

While the beastkin was coming in, the old man opened his eyes and mouth wide. His mouth was filled with black teeth that seemed to be made from some kind of metal and his eyes shinned a perverted light upon Rosela's body.

' What a beauty. I wonder if I'll have the chance to play a little with her?

Ah ah , it's been so long since I played with such a beautiful woman.'

*Creak* *bam*

The door closed and there was no sound coming from it. The whole thing happened in a flash and the street returned again into its monotonous silence.

....

20 meters away at the roof of a building. A young man about the age of 20 was watching the whole thing and he seemed to not like it at all. This was evident by his heavy breathing, red bulging eyes and his cleched fists.

"You will pay for your insolence."

4