Brute Force 2
74 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

*Bang* *Bang*

The sound of my movement technique echoed in the otherwise calm city streets as I was moving at my fastest speed towards the base of the wall where Munnji was.

*Whoosh Whoosh*

The scenery was moving past me so rapidly that everything was a blur as I leaped 15 meters in one jump.

After 5 minutes of  using my "Water Art : Geyser Step" in intervals I managed to finally arrive at the place Munnji was.

.....

*Bang*

"What happened?"

"Huh..

Several of the soldiers who were around the tent were Munnji and my slaves were jumped up in fright and cleched their spears and swords tightly.

*Babum* *Babum*

Their hearts went to their throats as they received quite a big scare.

*Clang* *Clang* *Clang*

The sound of metal footsteps was heard and a human wearing full armour except his helmet went forward.

*Schwing*

The sound of the sword coming out from it's scabbard was heard and all the soldiers were on edge.

*Gulp*

' Are we going to fight against him?'

' Why am I so scared ?'

These kinds of thoughts and the like crossed the minds of the soldiers surrounding the man that had just landed in the middle of their camp.

*Bam* *Bam*

Right after,  two more bangs were heard as two more figures landed not far from the first one. Different from the first one that only wore normal civilian clothes , they were decked in full armour. 

Their figure was menacing as the aura of might they released unconchiously pressed down on the soldiers like a boulder.

"Ha hah...hah.

What's going on?"

"Why are so many powerful figures coming here?"

' Are they going to fight?'

The soldiers were now really shitting their pants. The one with the sword out was one of the commanders in charge of the gate where they were positioned which was a second stage Earth Elementalist and the two fully armored individual's that just came were clearly knights affiliated with the church as they had carved into their chest plate a triangle, a golden triangle .

.....

The religion of the Elanor Empire was the  religion of Uji where more than 95% of the people followed this faith.

The believed in their Lord which was also called Uji which in the ancient tongue of Itoka roughly translated to 'Origin'. 

Essentially they believed that their only God Uji was the first intelligent creature to have ever existed , more ancient then even the pure blood dragons which were rumored to live more than 10000 years before they died from old age. They believed that as their god ruled over the element of water the first intelligent creatures to have ever  lived were ones that lived in the ocean. 

This was held true by many believers as one of the more ancient and most powerful creatures to exist in this world were the seafolk. They were a species of half human and half fish with  their upper half being human and their bottom half being a fish tail.

The depictions of his figure (Uji) were that of a young man with long blue hair and azure eyes that walked through monstrous waves like he was taking a stroll in his backyard while holding in his left a trident and on his right a spear. He was of a tall built, being more than 2 meters tall with a perfect masculine figure that when looked at only showed perfection.

The creation of humans as they believed came to be this way.

A long long time ago there lived a beautiful and graceful female seafolk. She was as happy and free as she could be but she was to adventurous. She liked to explore and find things that seemed interesting to her so she everyday roamed the open seas. 

She travelled and travelled so far than that someday she arrived at a huge stretch of land. This was not like the islands that she had visited before but a landmass that she couldn't see the edge of.

Excited from her discovery she imediately transformed from her half-human half-fish apperance to the appearance of a human being.

This was one of the gifts that her race possessed. They could either turn fully into a sea creature or turn fully into a human.

So she excitedly turned into her human form and explored the surface. The places she saw and the creatures she encountered left her amazed and thirsting for more, but there was one problem. Her family must have been worried sick for her so she decided to return to them to show she was okay but also to tell them about this new and exciting place she found.

Again she travelled for many miles and after one month of trave arrived at the place where her parents dwelled. This place was a beautiful coral reef with many exotic and colorful sea creatures that roamed around leisurely.

As soon as she saw her parents and assured them that she was fine she told them about the new place she found and the sights she saw , but to her dismay her parents didn't care to listen. They were happy that their daughter was back and that was all.

After that she regularly explored the surface and at times for months. This behavior concerned her parents very much as they saw the land as place of danger where not many seafolk had treaded so the came up with a plan. 

They were going to marry her and hopefully she would forget about the  surface world.

When she came back one time to greet her parents she discovered that she had been promised to someone . When she heard this news she was mad and angry at her parents decision but as the rules of the seafolk dictated she couldn't defy her parents and she was married .

More than 5 years passed and the time she spent on land became less and less. She as a wife could not leave the house and her children to go explore the surface anymore but this was eating at her. She could not forget about the beautiful surface so one day she without telling anyone just disappeared and left everything she had behind to live on the surface.

After not seeing his wife for a long time and the parents not seeing their daughter also , turned towards the only thing they could do to find her and that was to pray to their god Uji. Thy prayed day and night for and answer which moved the god. He told them the truth about her as she had abandoned the sea for the land and that be she wouldn't be coming back.

This obviously upset her parents and her husband , but they respected her choice as the seafolk in general were a free spirit race even though they had many strict traditions.

They after accepting the reality of the situation just prayed to Uji to keep her safe and healthy.

Two months passed and she was having the time of her life. She would only explore the wonders of the surface everyday and then sleep. She didn't have any problems all the way and thought that she was lucky but unknown to her Uji was protection her. 

He had taken a liking at the seafolk as she was unafraid and only followed her desires but his blessings would soon turn into a curse.

One fateful day she came across a wounded wolf. The wolf seemed to be badly wounded and was about to die from it's injuries but she felt sorry for the poor creature and nursed it back to health. Everyday she would tend to him and feed him until he had recovered.

This whole thing was seen by Uji and he was not happy about it. Everyday she fished in the nearby lake for fish which she fed to the wolf. 

Uji was angry because she a seafolk ( a being of his descent) had killed so many fish just to save a land creature. This totally infuriated him so in a fit of rage he striped her of most of her powers and her longevity so now she could never return to her half-human and half-fish form or her full fish from. 

Essentially she was stuck on her human form forever.

When she found out that she couldn't turn into her other forms she was devastated. It felt like something important was taken from her as she would never be able to see the deep sea or any of her kind ever again.

For the first time she felt alone .

Months passed and she found out something different. Her belly had started to grow. 

She was no stranger to this because she had already experienced it. 

She was definitely pregnant.

....

Few more months passed and it was time for her to give birth. The sun was at it's peek and it was summer. She lied down on a improvised shed she had built and in that place the first humans were born.

After many hours of labor she finally gave birth to two children, one male and one female, the progenitors of humans.

As she saw her children her eyes filled with tears of joy but also sadness. She was happy for their birth but she also knew that she wouldn't make it. She had lost a lot of blood and was weak from the labor and her time was up .

*Rustle*

Right in that moment a wolf came in , the wolf she had saved and in tow she had two wolf cubs. Yes the wolf she saved was female and she not long ago had given birth.

When she saw that, in her last breath she begged the wolf to take care of her children and raise them as it's own.

Obviously the wolf didn't understand her words but her feelings managed to be portrayed so after she died the wolf raised her two just  born children as her own.

3